Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Ironically, now we are just sticking it in the mixer, Stockley might have finally been some use. 

😂😂 have a day off
  • Options
    Chin up. Still 10 points clear of relegation spots
  • Options
    Anyone thinking JFC will improve us from set pieces should look at his corners today!
  • Options
    Morgan plays a long ball forward towards Aneke, who gets sandwiched but is penalised for pushing his man. Their keeper wanders up slowly to take the free kick.
  • Options
    Good night everybody. 
  • Options
    Clare puts it out for a throw level with the edge of the area.
  • Options
    Makes you wanna cry.
  • Options
    FT 1-0...
    'Nuff said..
  • Options
    Final whistle 1-0 to Port Vale.
  • Options
    Another nadir, wankers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS. Corner straight to keeper. 
  • Options
    FT 0-1
  • Options
    Looks like Vale done some homework on Chuks
  • Options
    Dont worry... England will make up for Charlton's performances by having a cracking World Cup... Wont they... Wont they?
  • Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Options
    Absolutely terrible. I must stop paying for the live stream because we've never won when I've watched it.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Well at least we don’t have to hear from Garnish
  • Options
    This is the worst team in as far as fight and pride for the shirt fcuk the lot of you 
  • Options
    Utter shyte from start to finish.😤
  • Options
    well that was shit

4am bed for me....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont worry... England will make up for Charlton's performances by having a cracking World Cup... Wont they... Wont they?
    Nah!!
  • Options
    Utter wank 
    Respect to all who went.
  • Options
    The one consolation is that I didn't spend £80 on train tickets to go and see that in person 
  • Options
    Just fucking awful from start to finish!
  • Options
    This is yet another game where we we've struggled to break down a team that's putting lots of men behind the ball, and then a bit of a defensive lap has punished us.
  • Options
    Shockingly bad. Managment need to take a lot of blame due to them waiting till the 74th minute to make a change. 
  • Options
    A really really pathetic, timid, amateur and not acceptable performance. The game plan was give them the ball and watch them then if we get it pass it backwards. 

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Team needs more nasty fuckers in it. They were crap, just played with physicality and it worked.

What I would’ve given for Darren Pratley today.
  • Options
    Another poor display. Like Garner said, they are on fumes. Why? 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Totally outplayed and out thought.  We cannot defend and are not good enough.  I’ll be happy with 14th-17th as that’s pretty much where we are.  How do Derby rebuild with free agents from 5 registered players in the summer and still look miles better than us, ffs.  
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!