Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds Away

edited August 2009 in Match Day Travel
Saturday 3rd October, Top of the table clash (at the moment). Who's up for it?

Comments

• In.
  • must admit I am tempted
  • I'm there, meeting a Leeds mate pre-game and probably one of my northern lady friends, could possible be a weekender.
  • Yes we'll be there, hope we do better than last time!
  • You wouldnt be a true fan if you diddnt make the effort for this one.
  • Missus is due around that date, bit worried about booking it in advance!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]You wouldnt be a true fan if you diddnt make the effort for this one.

Give it up
  • May do does anyone know when tickets will go on sell? we should get good turnout but too soon to say but if we still doing well shud sell out watever our allocation is
  • I reckon this will be moved for Sky.
  • yes will be there there will be a mini-bus leaving basingstoke for this one if anyone is interested gimmie a message
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I reckon this will be moved for Sky.

Better not be. Sky have already selected their fixtures for the first part of the season and I booked my train tickets a month ago on that basis.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]You wouldnt be a true fan if you diddnt make the effort for this one.[/quote]

lol Have a day off mate
  • [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I reckon this will be moved for Sky.

Better not be. Sky have already selected their fixtures for the first part of the season and I booked my train tickets a month ago on that basis.
    Same as me.
  • edited August 2009
    Will be gathering a load of uni mates from sheffield and manchester and do a weekend up their.
  • Should be in :)
  • I will be there.

Trying to source out some cheap return tickets
  • anyone found cheap train tickets for this one??
    cheapest i can find are £40+
  • wont bother going if its that much for the train!
  • managed to get adult & child tickets for £25 return using family rail card
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]anyone found cheap train tickets for this one??
    cheapest i can find are £40+

Look at the official site - Tickets - Group Travel.

Syd Cheesewright's Cheeseyjet is £36- £39 for adults.
  • Definatly in, spending the weekend up there with mate at Leeds uni :)
  • Just hope I can get tickets as I'm not a ST holder?
  • BANG on this one.
  • [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Just hope I can get tickets as I'm not a ST holder?
    Leeds can give the whole stand behind the goal if there's demand for it, I'll be surprised if we sell out the yellow cheese corner. Tickets won't be a problem.
  • "And tickets are now available for the encounter at Elland Road on Saturday, October 3rd (3pm), priced £26 adults, £16 over 60s and £12 U16s."

Absolute pisstake, £26, I for one certainly wont be going now
  • We charge 25 also.
  • Well considering im used to pay £10-£15, this is a pisstake. No U21 tickets, thats a useless idea in its own right
  • Going on the chessejet, there and back on the same day.

£26 isn't a pisstake in my book, perhaps it should it. I guess I've got used to spending that amount on tickets.
  • How much is the cheesejet FOD? Do they do U21 tickets? Will it be more than £15?