Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phrases you hate

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    The Don't Let Me Go music in the new iPhone storage ad - nails down a blackboard is easier to tolerate
  • Options
    Not read all, so I may well not be the first to mention "drop". As in the new series/album "drops" this week.

Just fuck off! 
  • Options
    'We have a plan, they have no plan'. I'm sick of hearing this every time a politician is interviewed.
  • Options
    Hack. What is a hack? Have I just seen a hack of how to cock an egg in an air fryer, or have I just watched a video of an Australian dude cooking his breakfast.
  • Options
    Hack. What is a hack? Have I just seen a hack of how to cock an egg in an air fryer, or have I just watched a video of an Australian dude cooking his breakfast.
    Are you sure that's an Australian breakfast and not a Portuguese one?
  • Options
    Forward planning - how often has anyone carried out backward planning?
  • Options
    Backward planning is hindsight?
  • Options
    edited April 5
    Forward planning - how often has anyone carried out backward planning?
    Well theres planning ie for todays training and saturday's match, and future planning ie for the summer transfer window, or for next two or three managers after this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate the football forum favourite of 'if x player is the answer what is the question'. Absolutely meaningless. 
  • Options
    I hate the football forum favourite of 'if x player is the answer what is the question'. Absolutely meaningless. 
    Yeah it is, how we sposed to know what the question is if we don't even know who the player is.

Or is X a new Chinese winger we're looking at?
  • Options
    I though X was formally Twitter.
  • Options

I need this in my life.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Yeah it is, how we sposed to know what the question is if we don't even know who the player is.

Or is X a new Chinese winger we're looking at?
    X wingers are in Star Wars ain’t they?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Has anyone ever boiled their piss? Is it the basis of a culinary sauce? 
    No, but I once had a friend when I was about 15 who opened the door and we went through to the kitchen where he was frying his cum just for a laugh. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Has anyone ever boiled their piss? Is it the basis of a culinary sauce? 
    No, but I once had a friend when I was about 15 who opened the door and we went through to the kitchen where he was frying his cum just for a laugh. 
    'a friend' 😂
  • Options
    Period of time. 

As against a period of what, exactly?
    That 5 day one that women have once a month ….except it’s not 5 days. It’s a lifetime. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'talk to' as in ' I will talk to the slides on budgets', instead of using 'talk about ', 'address', 'cover', 'explain', etc.
    Infuriating.
  • Options
    'Cancelled', as in a celebrity being cancelled.

Which actually means a small section of social media has whinged about them and then they carry on as normal.  Nothing has been cancelled.
  • Options
    Plurals on footballers names.

"He's not as good as your Walkers, your Alexander-Arnolds" etc.

There's only one of each.  "He's not as good as Walker or Alexander-Arnold" would do fine.