Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

199100101102103105»

Comments

• Options
    Getting a thank you message from visiting friends/relatives of this lady, all she spoke about on their visit was meeting our dog and how it obeyed her commands. 

• Options
    I hope if I inadvertently drive through a red light I too get the option of no fine or points but attending a free awareness roadshow instead! (Good that somethings being done though).
  • Options
    I got mistaken for 27-year old today... Im 40
    Careful mate, Andy Scott will be signing you up as our no.10 for next season! 
    Only if you are injury prone
  • Options
    Going out for a walk this afternoon with the dogs here in SW France and coming across a meeting of old English motorcycles. Lots of Triumphs, Nortons, BSAs and even a Vincent!
  • Options
    A couple of things about the Snooker. 

1. The overhead camera this year. I know they have it every year and that most sports have it, but it seems so much better. The alignment is mm perfect and there isn't the slightest hint of any lens aberrations whatsoever. It's just perfect.

2. Tonight's crowd. In particular the woman at the front who is so into it she looks like her eyes are going to bulge out of her head, the John Inman lookalike and best of all fatty at the back with his shirt button undone to release the beer gut.
  • Options
    A slice of Simnel cake during Eastertide. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yesterday I lost my wallet in Sainsbury’s car park, (Locksbottom). 
    Got home cancelled all my cards. An hour latter a guy knocks on my door to return it. I always keep my driving licence in it so he was able to find my house. 
    Multiple good on the fella.
  • Options
    Natalie Elphicke is no longer my local MP. Prosecco time!
  • Options
    Put the screwtop back onto the fizz she still is until she stands down at the next election.
  • Options
    edited May 12
    Interesting that the Sunday Times left it until this week to "reveal" what they (or Robert Buckland) had apparently known for four years about her husband's trial. Utterly baffled as to why that might be...   
  • Options
    On Thursday while running our dogs in the school fields I noticed a new face amongst the Indian Groundstaff/coaching lads and although we waved to acknowledge them all we got about exercising the dogs as normal. As we walked the dogs around the perimeter it was very apparent our new visitor was wary of the dogs.
    Returning on Friday he was alone working on the second elevens pitch and no sooner he heard the dogs he was off to join the others working elsewhere, after a few minutes I saw the cart the use to haul the cut grass approaching us with our dogs pal also from India and our new face.
    A Beaming smile as he left the cart to welcome both Bow and Valli on his knees as our new sat nervously in the cart, introducing our dogs to his mate he showed him how to correctly meet the dogs all of which we’d shown him some 3 years previously as he beckoned him to join him which he did in seconds. Slowly introducing himself to Bow and Valli in turn following by lots of stroking as his smile became as wide as his mates they took photos which in seconds were whizzing their way to his family back home.
    Everydays a school day for our Therapy dogs, a bit like the day the police asked to view our cctv for car they were looking for, they stayed on asking to meet our dogs they’d heard about. 😂

• Options
    Hal1x said:
    Put the screwtop back onto the fizz she still is until she stands down at the next election.

So you mean she won't be doing anything to benefit the people who elected her. No change there then ;)