Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pets

Comments

• Options
    You have to be brave enough and strong enough to do the right thing by them. I will be in absolute bits when I lose my rescue cat, not sure I could cope with getting another one to be honest. Just have to cling on to the knowledge that you have had love and life together.
  • Options
    You were in my thoughts mate. It's now done and he's at rest, pain free and exploring Rainbow Bridge. He'll sit and wait and keep looking, one day you'll be together again, and you will walk together forever!
    God bless you sir!
  • Options
    edited April 26
    Just having a pint with this mook!

What's he drinking?!

A beautiful dog, what is it?
  • Options

What's he drinking?!

He’s on water but he’s hoovered a bag of pork scratchings 

he’s a Hungarian Vizsla 
  • Options

What's he drinking?!

he’s a Hungarian Vizsla 

Did you get it off George Dobson?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What's he drinking?!

he’s a Hungarian Vizsla 

Did you get it off George Dobson?!

• Options
    seth plum said:
    I don’t have a pet, but still gave the local scrounging cat, Bloom, a large yoghurt lid to lick clean whilst he purred and swirled.

And I told you I just wanted some whiskas tight wad.
  • Options
    Billyboy said:
    Couldnt help but rescue these 2 from battersea on Sunday, house felt empty since my boy went...
    Awesome!
  • Options
    I read an article in the paper about how good and relaxing a dog can be for you. 

It really made me smile.  The previous evening I'd returned my granddaughter home to find my son trying to cook her tea - whilst simultaneously trying to prevent Buddy from rolling in something the neighbourhood fox had kindly donated to the garden.  My son looked anything but relaxed. 

Needless to say, I texted him the article along with one of my pithy remarks. 

He replied saying that it got even worse.  After I left, he'd put Buddy in the bath, but Buddy had evidently decided it wasn't necessary - he'd jumped out and run down the stairs.  My son followed in hot pursuit, but slipped on the wet floor and quite badly twisted his ankle.  He finally limped his way to the back door - which had been left open (by persons unknown) to find Buddy had returned for another roll in the fox poo.

Buddy is a dog who is not afraid to get his paws dirty.

A slightly cleaner Buddy here (top left).

Number one, you do lots more walks than you would otherwise. Rain or shine. Then you have cuddles and time with your dog which is very relaxing. 
  • Options
    What a lovely photo, Billyboy ! 

SO wish more people would look at rescuing dogs rather than paying silly money for a "pedigree pup" so well done you ! Any names yet ? 

Raith - Little monkey ! Butter wouldn't melt....

Can I ask what breed he is, please ? 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    We have a 17 year old male cat and 12 year old male Miniature Schauzer, all of us are dreading saying goodbye to either.  I feel your pain. 
    Why DO cats like to get into boxes so much?
  • Options

SO wish more people would look at rescuing dogs rather than paying silly money for a "pedigree pup" so well done you ! Any names yet ? 

Thankyou, always rescue  best way... they was called cash & banks  but we have changed them to poppy & ruby..  someone rescued them from a neglected home and took them to battersea.. they are lovely girls
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 1
    I read an article in the paper about how good and relaxing a dog can be for you. 

It really made me smile.  The previous evening I'd returned my granddaughter home to find my son trying to cook her tea - whilst simultaneously trying to prevent Buddy from rolling in something the neighbourhood fox had kindly donated to the garden.  My son looked anything but relaxed. 

Needless to say, I texted him the article along with one of my pithy remarks. 

He replied saying that it got even worse.  After I left, he'd put Buddy in the bath, but Buddy had evidently decided it wasn't necessary - he'd jumped out and run down the stairs.  My son followed in hot pursuit, but slipped on the wet floor and quite badly twisted his ankle.  He finally limped his way to the back door - which had been left open (by persons unknown) to find Buddy had returned for another roll in the fox poo.

Buddy is a dog who is not afraid to get his paws dirty.

A slightly cleaner Buddy here (top left).

Number one, you do lots more walks than you would otherwise. Rain or shine. Then you have cuddles and time with your dog which is very relaxing. 
    Can you please have a word with Rufus (shown in my profile pic)? Comes in from work (Idle jr takes him in every day), searches the living room for his treat (aka shitstick) then as soon as he's had his dinner, fucks off upstairs to remodel the bed (even though he has his own) and make a nest in the duvet. 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    We have a 17 year old male cat and 12 year old male Miniature Schauzer, all of us are dreading saying goodbye to either.  I feel your pain. 
    Why DO cats like to get into boxes so much?
    Don't know but Ted likes clothes baskets as much, he also loves getting inside a carrier bag or under a sheet. Lucky he is so large or we would have sat on him, or thrown him out, a long time ago.
  • Options
    Wheres that?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Not the best photos (blame my wife) but these two kittens are coming home with us on Friday.

Our house has always been a cat home and it has felt very empty after our last cat Gangsta went to sleep in March 2022.  Cant wait to see our daughters faces when we bring them in.

The one on the right has got bigger paws than Pat Jennings has got hands FFS 😂
    Oh they are gorgeous 😻😻
    Do let me know a) their names b) your daughter’s reaction 
    Beautiful kitties xxx
  • Options

The thing is, when you have young children, it isn’t that simple.
    We tried at a home in Kent.
    Worked well with me and the Mrs.
    Wanted to kill the kids.
    Knew we should have took him:-)
  • Options
    As we are doing show and tell. Here’s mine

• Options
    edited May 1
    Our Bo, Pet of the Month this month at our vets after being a star when having her gall bladder removed a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options

I'm not a doggie type person myself, but I'm told he's some kind of cockapoo/bichon frise mix. 

Buddy is quite tall despite the words 'miniature poodle' appearing in his parentage.  He has a very pleasant, friendly, playful temperament - and doesn't scare me - which is a bonus!