Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Northwich Away on ITV, Sunday 8th 1.30pm !!!

edited October 2009 in Match Day Travel
Just phoned up box office to book Yeovil tickets and asked if they knew any ticket details about Northwich Vic yet. He said they had just been briefed about it - Live on ITV, 1pm on Sunday. Expect to be selling tickets on the day, which I thought was a bit surprising.

Comments

• Great news this
  • More money for Northwich as well which should help them in their battle to stay in business
  • quality....nice Sunday lunchtime drink...
  • Bugger

Taking my daughter to some Disney thing at the Dome.

Sky + and turn my phone off I think...
  • I have a feling that televised sunday game will now reduce our support up there
  • Only down the road from me, i'm their anyone no when tickets are available?
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]I have a feling that televised sunday game will now reduce our support up there

Definitely. I've no shame in admitting that i was well up for going but now it's on tv and on a Sunday which will no doubt mean the trains will be a joke, that i'll save my money for other upcoming aways like Yeovil and Brighton
  • [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Only down the road from me, i'm their anyone no when tickets are available?

Says on Northwich site they expect to start selling on Friday - should think the details will be announced tomorrow at the latest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get a chant of "I've missed my sunday roast for this" going
  • Of course, Henry won't believe it until Matt Wright finishes his lunch its on the OS

:-)
  • Matt doesn't do lunch ;-) Gary Haines though... that's a different matter!
  • If the reports are true that we would get 2k tickets I don't think we would have sold out on the Sat even. The fact it's now a Sunday lunchtime and on TV makes it even more un-likely.

When was the last time we took 2k north of birmingham for a live TV game, that although important - is not 'later stages' important.
    Im one happy person though as i could not make the Sat.

Still un-decided as I will be going to Yeovil (where you still get the non-league experience - terracing) and travel up there will not be cheap or easy!!!

Good for Northwich that it's on the box though!!
  • All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.
  • yeah I suspect we'll sell between 800-1,000 for this, new ground syndrome for alot.....great for Northwich that it's on the box though. Probably means they'll be able to sell more tickets to 'home' fans if we don't take our full allocation.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.

Or wreck it if we continue our proud record of losing to lower league opposition.
  • Starting to get a nasty Sunday lunchtime Histon v Leeds feeling....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Starting to get a nasty Sunday lunchtime Histon v Leeds feeling....

what does that mean?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.

exactly....followed by Chelsea V Man U @ 4pm !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.

Really ? Think I had better book Monday off work :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Starting to get a nasty Sunday lunchtime Histon v Leeds feeling....

Ha! ha! Chucking it down with rain..mudheap of a pitch..oh yes!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.

Really ? Think I had better book Monday off work :-)

Yep, just checked and have put 'work from home' in my calendar!....same time as our game is Hull v Stoke on Sky
  • feckin gutted was looking forward to going aint now as its on sunday and have to take littlen football
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All my Vets team are out on it after our game that Sunday morning, what a way to start the afternoon session, thank you ITV.

Or wreck it if we continue our proud record of losing to lower league opposition.
    There is a suprise another good positive quote by the ever happy BFR
  • Well, this Tricker from Northwich had a bit of a sex-wee when the news came in!

I can go to the wedding, get bladdered, take my time driving down to Northwich the next day, see the Vics biggest home match ever, drive back to Londinium and watch the recording.

Oh yes. I believe the phrase is "get in!!" :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]sex-wee

That's fantastic! i'm using that one!
  • edited October 2009
    Well, this Tricker from Northwich had a bit of a sex-wee when the news came in!

too much information !!
  • Bollocks, that makes this one a hell of a lot harder.
  • Absolute cock. Lucky I only reserved my hotel room, rather than paid up front. There are no buses and only one train every 2.5 hours between Chester and Northwich on a Sunday, making this a total washout. Gadnammit.