Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors Evening - ** Results of Prize Draw on Page 3, post 87**

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]OohAah - what a shitter!

he'd eat me up ...... no one likes the truth !
  • Dazzler! Well done mate! You'll have a cracking time on Jonjo's table, he is really good company. Enjoy! Well done Henners. I would loved to have seen Tav's face when his daughter shouted that name out. Priceless!
  • Really pleased to have won a prize football. Thanks in advance to those going to the dinner getting it signed for me. Thanks to HI for organising.
  • Many thanks for organising Henry. I really wanted to be the one start a gnome craze in Thailand.
  • What you could have won
  • Wot! No Speedboat?
  • I will pick up from club reception if I can, but will not be able to go until Saturday, if you do my proper name is Kim Bowden, thanks
  • Cant believe you are letting Shag be on JonJo's table !!!!
    Lets hope he doesnt try and ponce a cigarette off Shag or all hell could be let loose.
  • weegie addick will be taking my place at the dinner ... she's too polite to abuse him .... and i'm scared you seen the size of him!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]weegie addick will be taking my place at the dinner ... she's too polite to abuse him .... and i'm scared you seen the size of him!

I will indeed be very nice to Robbie, and am under instructions to give him a big hug from you - that's right, isn't it?

Feeling very lucky to have a place. Thanks, Oohaah.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you there.
  • Sponsored links:

• A signed Nicky Bailey Shirt (from the Club shop)
    Charlton Colours Through the Ages print (signed by C Walsh, K Peacock and B Kinsey)

Well chuffed :-) Thanks to Henry for all the organising.
  • Just caught up with this in time to find out I didn't win. Went through the whole of the thread to build up the tension. It was better than the X-factor (easily). I'm in for next year.
  • Right,

All you lucky people need to sort out

1. How you've who have won shirt/to be signed footballs can get them off the winners of the dinner places

2. How the rest of you who won prizes are going to collect/pick them up from me.

Whisper away.
  • This could get Messi - Ok I'll get me coat
  • Cheers to all the Taverns !

Right , where are we all going to get battered up beforehand ?
  • shame.

Did they say why?

Can't say I was impressed with their recruitment ie no job description so maybe they already has a candidate they wanted.
  • can you type read the book to me henners do a page a night

if not i could meet you tuesday
  • If anyone still wants to come to the dinner then

"There are a limited number of additional spaces at the player’s tables and these are available at a cost of £75.00 per person, they are offered on a first come first served basis so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Hayley Clout or Ravi Patel on 0208 333 4020. We look forward to seeing you on the evening."
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]can you type read the book to me henners do a page a night

if not i could meet you tuesday[/quote]

Ask Cafcdan18, he wrote it!

I'll be in the Lib as usual. Get it off me there or I can pass it on to someone else drinking in there to give to you.
  • Bing, C Walsh's love child and Dazzler you have a private message.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]£75.00 per person

Christ, I'm sure it wasnt that expensive when I went.
  • Going to see if I can collect Henry gnome tomorrow from the commercial centre
  • using mobile.

its a private message might have dropped down the page or to pg 2 or 3
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]£75.00 per person

Christ, I'm sure it wasnt that expensive when I went.
    We went to Player of The Year mate.
  • edited April 2010
    Many Thanks to Ben for dropping the Charlton Gnome (AKA Henry) to our house today. Just thought you would like to see him in his new home with his new housemates
  • Lovely.
    Where d'you win the cat ?
  • LOL - The cat is definitely not a prize for any competition!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]using mobile.

its a private message might have dropped down the page or to pg 2 or 3
    can't find anything?
  • Searched 6or7 pages and nothing henners?
  • AFKA watch out the cat don't get you mate