Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Hi

Those of you going I now have tickets. You can get them off me on Saturday but I've put your names on the door so not really needed.

Can you remember that you have to

1. Pick up the shirt for the winner - can you liaise with them on how you are going to get it to them and if and how they want it signed and by who.

2. Get one ball signed by as many players etc as a prize. Again can you liaise with the winners about how you can going to get the ball to them.
Don't worry I have the ball, you just need to bring a marker pen and get it signed

Winners were:

individual dinner place 1 Jon Jo's Table - SHAG

individual dinner place 2 Robbie table - OohAah Bottle job Weegie

individual dinner place 3 Lloyd's table - Colin Walsh's Love Child

individual dinner place 4 Jon Jo's table - Dazzler

individual dinner place 5 Robbie Table - Bing Addick

individual dinner place 6 Lloyd's Table - Red Army SE7

Jon Jo's sponsored shirt - College Park Addick

Robbie's sponsored shirt - Miserable Old Git

Lloyd's sponsored shirt - CFGS

Charlton Football 1 - Badger
(for the dinner place winners to get signed at the dinner before passing on to winners)

Charlton Football 2 - PL54
(for the dinner place winners to get signed at the dinner before passing on to winners)

Charlton Football 3 - Quintusboss

Can you come back to me and let me know when you've got it all sorted.

Shag/dazzler, College Park lives in the states and also won a scarf which I have so good luck! : - )

Comments

• And also Weegie... remember what you promised me. You are probably hoping that I was too pissed to remember.

Print off the picture in nice colour and in a size suitable for a small photo frame... actually does Frazer have a shirt sponsor? Will he even be there?
  • When is it?
  • hurrah i just checked. Maidstone sponsors home shirt. next tuesday i think.
  • Yes, Tuesday 27th April

Tickets still available from club
  • I've spoken to College Park fella so should be all sorted
  • cheers, as I said he also won a scarf. Can I give that to you to get it to him?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]cheers, as I said he also won a scarf. Can I give that to you to get it to him?

Anyone else got anything for College Park bloke they want me to send him ...

No sweat
  • LOL Cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]And also Weegie... remember what you promised me. You are probably hoping that I was too pissed to remember.

Print off the picture in nice colour and in a size suitable for a small photo frame... actually does Frazer have a shirt sponsor? Will he even be there?

Hmmm..my last recollection was that you were going to do it yourself at the POTY dinner??? But then i'd had rather a lot of wine by then...Also from the instructions above, I'm going to be a bit busy getting shirts and balls signed. But OK, I'll see just how brave i'm feeling at the time ;-)

Lovely to see you and Tav for a proper natter, by the way, and do shout if you are serious about a trip to Scotland.
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]cheers, as I said he also won a scarf. Can I give that to you to get it to him?

Anyone else got anything for College Park bloke they want me to send him ...

No sweat
    send him a hug and apology as i just found his whisper to me!

p.s why would someone send their sweat to him that's just wrong ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    So are we pre-meeting anywhere? My plane gets into London City at about 5.30pm, volcanoes permitting, so I could be in the vicinity of The Valley by about 6.30 ish, if anyone is on for a pre-dinner drink?

(I'll need some dutch courage if I'm going to get Curb-It's picture signed...)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]And also Weegie... remember what you promised me. You are probably hoping that I was too pissed to remember.

Hmmm..my last recollection was that you were going to do it yourself at the POTY dinner??? But then i'd had rather a lot of wine by then...Also from the instructions above, I'm going to be a bit busy getting shirts and balls signed. But OK, I'll see just how brave i'm feeling at the time ;-)

Lovely to see you and Tav for a proper natter, by the way, and do shout if you are serious about a trip to Scotland.

Yes but i realised i couldnt make the POTY do... but i understand as not sure i would be brave enough either. DRINK Wine... thats my motto then i dont mind doing anything! Well not exactly anything.

Yes was a good afternoon. thanks.
  • You never know we could get Shag to ask for you - as frazer might be on Jonjo's table or something like that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You never know we could get Shag to ask for you - as frazer might be on Jonjo's table or something like that.

That's a good idea. Do you think Shag would be up for that?
  • I dont know but i would certainly pay to watch him ask a man to sign a picture of him in his pants.
  • If anyone else wants me to ask the players to sign anything , pick anything up ,give to the players , cuddle , kiss or worse , just let me know and I'll do it
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]If anyone else wants me to ask the players to sign anything , pick anything up ,give to the players , cuddle , kiss or worse , just let me know and I'll do it

Cheers and could you organise the whole thing next year. Nothing to it really, hardly any hassle.
  • Curb-it, you could stand outside reception waiting for him
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Curb-it, you could stand outside reception waiting for him

Now that would be really sad... plus i wouldnt recognise his face.
  • Nice small 5 x 7 print. thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Curb-it, you could stand outside reception waiting for him

Now that would be really sad... plus i wouldnt recognise his face.

Bit worried i won't recognise his face either...

Anyway, sounds to me like Shag has volunteered.
  • one of us will get it signed.

Weegie, we'll confirm a meet beforehand on Monday. Royal Oak ok for everyone ?
  • Don't worry girls whatever needs doing , I'll do it I don't mind
  • edited April 2010
    Well weege you print it off for me and hand to shaggster. cheers. and dont forget the Dear Brenda on it (or curb it) i dont care but he's not to sign over the pants.
  • Ive seen that picture so many times, i think im starting to fancy him
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]one of us will get it signed.

Oak sounds good to me, Danny. If I have a glass or two beforehand, then I'll have less problem getting that photo signed for B - might even get one for myself. Shall I put you down for one, too, ValleyGary?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]one of us will get it signed.

Yeah funky. I want you on your best behaviour too, no tootsie under the table or farting and blaming me
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]one of us will get it signed.

Oak sounds good to me, Danny. If I have a glass or two beforehand, then I'll have less problem getting that photo signed for B - might even get one for myself. Shall I put you down for one, too, ValleyGary?

That would be great. Poster size should do it!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]one of us will get it signed.

That would be great. Poster size should do it!

You supply the poster, and I'll get it signed ;-) Might get one of the boys to ask for that one, though...just in case Fraz gets the wrong idea...
  • Mrs MOG (Sandra) wants a copy too !
    ;-(