Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• people that kiss their teeth. kmt.
  • [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]At train stations, people who just stop when they want to look at a train time etc and then get annoyed when you walk straight into the back of them....

People who never look where they are going, like straight in front of them

;o)
  • People who type their address on Ebay in f*cking lower case!

I am compiling a list of customers who have been buying stuff from an Ebay Shop that I manage. You can download their names and addresses, emails etc. How many lazy people are out there who can't be bothered to start words with a capital!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]people that kiss their teeth. kmt.

Shouldn't that be teet ?.......
  • people who keep telling the same stories over and over and repetition in general

over hearing idiots who have no clue what they are talking about

people who support the "bigger" teams but cant even name a starting 11- glory hunters

ah theres too much to put on here, idiots in general basically
  • Spotty hoodies who frequent bookies on a Saturday morning and stand in front of the racing papers on the wall filling in their poxy football coupons. MOVE OR SIT DOWN!!
  • People (often women) who try and make a personal statement but saying they dislike football:

'I really don't like football, I much prefer rugby'

'Oh, OK, what rugby team do you follow?'

'Err, Erm................. Bath!'

'Who's your favourite player at Bath?'

'Err, Erm................Johnny Wilkinson?'
  • millwall supporters .
  • Definitely television adverts that seem to take up more time than the programme. In our family we record all our favourite programmes so that we can fast forward the ad's.
  • People who indicate right then go straight on at a roundabout!!
    Middle lane dwellers on Motorways, why?
    People at cashpoints who go through all their 5 cards to see how which account they can take £10 from while I wait this morning to take out £50 from my one bank account where my money is therefore making me late for work and I assume the other people that were behind me as well, I was so annoyed I almost kissed me teeth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bromley Council who will issue you a court summons the moment you don't pay the council tax but will use every excuse in the rule book to not collect refuge for weeks and weeks!!
  • edited March 2011
    When AWAY fans start the 'fish and chip shop' queue the wrong way (right to left) instead of the right way (left to right). That really gets to me that does! ;-)
  • The county of Surrey.
  • edited March 2011
    . Old people in mobility buggies who just head straight for you.
    . Charity Bucket rattlers
    . Heart Radio
    . Heartburn
    . Jamie Oliver
    . People who ring me up then ask ME for my address and postcode for security!
    . Laptops overheating
    . Mums who stand with their push chairs who block everyone while they gossip when I'm dropping my kids off at school
    . Charlton Ticket office not taking Visa Delta debit card
    . Dogshit
    . Onions
    . Charlton's decline
    . Noisy eaters
  • Milton Keynes.

Had a look on Google Maps for directions. What a horrible utopia that place is.
  • [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]People who indicate right then go straight on at a roundabout!!
    People at cashpoints who go through all their 5 cards to see how which account they can take £10 from while I wait this morning to take out £50 from my one bank account where my money is therefore making me late for work and I assume the other people that were behind me as well, I was so annoyed I almost kissed me teeth.

The round about one, straight on is the second exit. You indicate right then indicate left after the first exit. I think that's how I was taught.
    Middle lane dwellers..... you would hate driving in America then. Pick any lane and stick with it.
    Got to agree with the cash point one, makes me kiss my teeth just thinking about it.
  • [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]People who indicate right then go straight on at a roundabout!!

The round about one, straight on is the second exit. You indicate right then indicate left after the first exit. I think that's how I was taught.
    Middle lane dwellers..... you would hate driving in America then. Pick any lane and stick with it.
    Got to agree with the cash point one, makes me kiss my teeth just thinking about it.

How long ago were you taught? lol! If you are going straight on, you dont indicate when joining the roundabout, but indicate left before the turning (and after the first turning).
  • [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]People who indicate right then go straight on at a roundabout!!

How long ago were you taught? lol! If you are going straight on, you dont indicate when joining the roundabout, but indicate left before the turning (and after the first turning).

29 years ago, never had an accident but caused many;-)
    I stand corrected, I'm actaully one of thoughs annoying types that expect everyone else to know what I'm about to do without signals.
  • edited March 2011
    The BBC spending out on programmes like the one where they drive people around to look at houses to buy which are often in the £1m-£1.5m bracket. Can't they drive themselves around with that sort of dosh? Roughly connected with that: programmes where a person opens their front door and acts all surprised to see the presenter standing there, but the crew are already recording from inside the house: are they and all their gear invisible? (Afraid I've seen too much daytime telly during the winter).
  • edited March 2011
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]People who indicate right then go straight on at a roundabout!!
    People at cashpoints who go through all their 5 cards to see how which account they can take £10 from while I wait this morning to take out £50 from my one bank account where my money is therefore making me late for work and I assume the other people that were behind me as well, I was so annoyed I almost kissed me teeth.[/quote]

Got to agree with the cash point one, makes me kiss my teeth just thinking about it.[/quote]

Roundabout - So you're one of the drivers who do this, its incorrect driving, when you go straight ahead on a roundabout you do not indicate right you only indicate left at the exit before. Booo!!! :o)

Have driven in America, but they have freeways and on a feeway you can undertake as well as overtake, in the UK it is illegal to undertake, so why don't the buggers get out the way? What makes them so special that they feel they have the right to clog up the middle lane?
  • Sponsored links:

• If you are taking the 2nd exit you indicate right then signal left after first exit. There is no argument to this.
    This shows the traffic waiting at the 1st exit what you are doing. The art of driving is not causing any other vehicle to suddenly alter it's speed or direction by your actions.
    Been driving for almost 30 years. The standard of driving in this country these days is appalling.
  • I may have mentioned this one before but it is getting worse:

People, who for some reason, sit on the outside seat of a double-seat on a train or bus. WHY??

Then they get all indignant when someone asks to sit on the inside seat.

Quite unbelievable.
  • Postman Pat and his incompetent special delivery service.
    Lost six duck eggs this morning.
    I mean ffs!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If you are taking the 2nd exit you indicate right then signal left after first exit. There is no argument to this.
    That is not what it says here HighwayCode
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If you are taking the 2nd exit you indicate right then signal left after first exit. There is no argument to this.
    That is not what it says hereHighwayCode

Interesting to see you've linked the Aussie Highway Code but the principal is right nonetheless.
    You should never indicate right to at any point to take the 2nd exit on a roundabout. I was told that when I was learning to drive in 1993. You only indicate left once you've gone past the 1st exit....thus quoted:

UK Highway Code online

Signals and position.

When taking the first exit to the left, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise

* signal left and approach in the left-hand lane
    * keep to the left on the roundabout and continue signalling left to leave

When taking an exit to the right or going full circle, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise

* signal right and approach in the right-hand lane
    * keep to the right on the roundabout until you need to change lanes to exit the roundabout
    * signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want

When taking any intermediate exit, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise

* select the appropriate lane on approach to the roundabout
    * you should not normally need to signal on approach
    * stay in this lane until you need to alter course to exit the roundabout
    * signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want

When there are more than three lanes at the entrance to a roundabout, use the most appropriate lane on approach and through it.

Glad we've cleared that one up!
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Interesting to see you've linked the Aussie Highway Code but the principal is right nonetheless.

Shit!. I was wondering what NSW stood for.
  • edited March 2011
    Well I'll continue driving the way I have and was taught. Letting other drivers know what I'm doing rather than leaving it up to guesswork.
    Anyway it says "not normally" signal. It doesn't say NEVER signal does it? Common sense should tell you to.
    As you say, glad we've cleared that up.
  • The Dragons in the Den introducing themselves..'Hello, I'm Peter' or 'Hello I'm Deborah'.

If the entrepreneurs don't know the names of the people they're pitching to then they've got no hope.