Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    The attempted burglar at my house at 3.15 this morning managing to get away from me.
    That annoyed me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite] You will one day and then you'll curse when the drivers coming from the first exit on your left pull out infront of you becasue you didn't signal that you were actually going round the roundabout.

Why on earth would a driver on the first exit on your left pull-out in front of a car unless it was signalling left to leave at the same exit?

Madness.
  • Options
    Management speak: Hoisting it up the flagpole to see how it fly's, Helicopter View,Ball park figure, kick it round the playground,onwards and upwards etc is just some of the management speak i have heard in my former career as an Investment advisor. It is usually done by people who don't know what they are talking about and they use it to cover their lack of knowledge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]You will one day and then you'll curse when the drivers coming from the first exit on your left pull out infront of you becasue you didn't signal that you were actually going round the roundabout.

Why on earth would a driver on the first exit on your left pull-out in front of a car unless it was signalling left to leave at the same exit?

Madness.

Indeed. But they do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]You will one day and then you'll curse when the drivers coming from the first exit on your left pull out infront of you becasue you didn't signal that you were actually going round the roundabout.

Madness.

Indeed. But they do.

Priority is from the right so this would be a driving error on their part. Period
    Your unnecessary right indicting is irrelevant in this regard.
  • Options
    Back to the original question:

Me.

(when i read the next morning what I posted when I get in from the Pub !).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dickplumb[/cite]Management speak: Hoisting it up the flagpole to see how it fly's, Helicopter View,Ball park figure, kick it round the playground,onwards and upwards etc is just some of the management speak i have heard in my former career as an Investment advisor. It is usually done by people who don't know what they are talking about and they use it to cover their lack of knowledge.

My personal favorite. "Could you touch base with......" No, sounds like i could catch something nasty downstairs and frankly you don't pay me enough.
  • Options
    We don't score becaure someone keeps 'moving the goalposts' and it isn't a 'level playimg field', All that lumping it up from the back leads to 'blue sky thinking'!
  • Options
    Women that are ALWAYS cold.

Every day the office has to go through the same discussion.

''Ooh i'm so cold''
    ''are you? it's just that the temperature is on 45C''
  • Options
    The fact that on my drive to work, EVERY DAY, there is traffic on every route. From Eltham to Bromley. Especially Elmstead Avenue and Sundridge Avenue. Stupid women that cant control thier 4x4's and people carriers ferrying thier children to school. Regardless of what age. When i was at Secondary school i got the bus. These feckers ferry thier kids everywhere. I find the private school parents worse! Does my nut in.

What also annoys me is the growing rudeness of drivers. For instance, waiting at a T Junction to turn right. Nothing coming from the right, but a car coming from the left and is indicating to turn into the road you are coming from. Instead of stopping short and letting you pull out to go round to the right they pull in, all the way around your car with no care in the world. Sometimes when you are hanging out, waiting for someone to let you in they still do it.

Equally when i let someone through and they dont say thanks it drives me nuts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave Lockwood.
  • Options
    Non-irish people making such a fuss about St Paddy's Day when they do sweet fa about St George's Day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Non-irish people making such a fuss about St Paddy's Day when they do sweet fa about St George's Day.

Amazing how many people "claim" to be Irish on a day like this. Already read on fb that someone saying they are an 16th Irish.
  • Options
    The non-stop music/oldies section on the radio that stops between each song to tell you "You're listening to the non stop music marathon", blah, blah, blah or for the news, or trailers for other shows, or for the weather or the traffic, or for effing adverts.

Could, someone, somewhere please tell those responsible the meaning of non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: liamhappe[/cite]Dave Lockwood.

Dave is alright.
    It's you that is the annoying one.
    Charlton live would be epic without you Liam.
  • Options
    I get on at the first stop of the tube, and it annoys me when someone sits in what I consider to be MY seat in the morning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Non-irish people making such a fuss about St Paddy's Day when they do sweet fa about St George's Day.

Try living in over here in the USA/Canada JohnBoy - you would multiply your annoyance tenfold. No way am i going anywhere near a pub tonight!!
  • Options
    DJ's - You know Fatboy Slim et al., They are not musicians, they are not talented, they play records one after the other and sometimes they overlap them, end off!
    Dave Lee Travis, now that is a DJ.

Any song/act, Rap or whatever that has to steal someone else's song to use as a vehicle for their 'street poetry' 'cos they have no talent for music!

Some so called DJ's, See Mark Ronson et al, who 're-mix' other artists music, add a slightly different beat or a sound that used to be in Tom and Jerry and all of a sudden thay are talented!!!???

Phuck off the lot of yer, you don't fool me!!
  • Options
    lotto junkies in front of the line at the gas station.
  • Options
    Calling petrol, gas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Calling petrol, gas

He's American, probably gets annoyed with us calling it petrol !

Non-blind people taking dogs on trains
  • Options
    Toenails!
  • Options
    My Dad's toe nails (see above).

Everything Dizzle said. (see above)

Bikes on trains.

Cooked food on trains.

People who hog the arm rest when I'm trying to work on my laptop, even though they are not doing anything other than stare out of the window.

Queue jumpers.

Reading about a pet hate on this list and adopting it myself.

People at the Quick Check desk at Waitrose, who are not using Quick Check. It's not so quick when they do this.

People who smoke in doorways. Kinda defies the point of going outside if I have to breath it in every time I walk in or out. A55holes.

People who smoke after getting off the train, when there's 30 people walking behind them. Selfish a55holes.

People walking very close behind me.

The human herding instinct (always in cinemas).

People who hog 'pet hate' lists with long lists when everyone else is offering just one or two.
  • Options
    PFI:s. In particular the one that is costing 40 million plus for 10m worth of work on the QE hospital trust.

Pocoyo:s inability to grasp the concept of perspective.

Sitting on bracken when its camouflaging brambles underneath it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: liamhappe[/cite]Dave Lockwood.[/quote]

Dave is alright.
    It's you that is the annoying one.
    Charlton live would be epic without you Liam.[/quote]

Jarman,
    Your point is well substantiated.
    However, your mum.
  • Options
    EMA... gets right on my tits
    If your stupid enough to not go to school then it's your loss
  • Options
    People who say Grow up when they dont agree with a point of view or another person's opinion.
  • Options
    Have I mentioned rucksacks .... ?
  • Options
    Illiberal Liberals
  • Options
    beer cans dropped in the local park....that get shredded by the council mowers...and leave shrapnel all over the field for dogs and kids to cut themselves on. my dogs paw has been bleeding for a week! wont let me touch it mardy little bugger.