Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Your flies were undone Ad!

i did wonder what i kept tripping up on!
  • Options
    Just been doing battle with an extensin lead. Why can't they make clear plug fuses, as on some cars and motorbikes, so that you can see whether it's blown or not instead of having to swap it with the one on the kettle lead to see if it works?
  • Options
    people that sing to themselves in public places...and its always at an annoying humming volume....usually performed by women of african descent. just an observation, not being rascist and trying to offend.
  • Options
    People overtaking a learner who's clearly sticking to the speed limit.
    People who break on the motor way constantly why?!? its not needed!
    People who don't say thank you! manors cost nothing.
    Connexions ringing me up ''what are you doing with you life'' well right now im obviously doing nothing because your on the phone to me wasting my time!
    Old people who clearly need to re-take there driving test.
    Chinks that cut you up in Charlton on a round about - may i say i got angry.
    Police who stop you for nothing.
    Dustbin men making more noise then is needed.
    Cyclists that you over take yet the git's always manage to catch you up -.-
    Dad and mum or anyone who criticise my driving iyaaa only been passed since jan - still learning...
    People who clearly spell my last name in the Welsh way NO MATE.
    Drives who put there full beam on - expect my rear fog lights.
    Palace fans, please i wouldn't even want to get started on them. Along with stoke & wolves.
    Last but not least watching Charlton play awfully - properly the most annoying..
  • Options
    People who try to take huge bottles of liquid through the metal detectors at the airport - surely they must realise the rules and regulations by now.

Case in point, my wife last week trying to take bottles of suntan lotion, moisturiser, shower gel and christ knows what else she had squirrelled away in her hand luggage through the detectors at our local airport :(
  • Options
    People that refer to Charlton's current league as "division one", hiding behind a false sense of security. Time to have facts that we are in fact in division 3!
  • Options
    Television adverts, we try to record the stuff we like so that we can fast forward the ads. The American programmes seem to be the worst, during Numbers you can do a couple of jobs in the kitchen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Granpa[/cite] during Numbers you can do a couple of jobs in the kitchen.

I always do mine in the toilet
  • Options
    Jesus H Christ ... some of you need to take a chill pill
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite]Chinks that cut you up in Charlton on a round about - may i say i got angry.

Racist chavs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: andre 3000[/cite]People that refer to Charlton's current league as "division one", hiding behind a false sense of security. Time to have facts that we are in fact in division 3!
    The pathetic rebranding of the leagues to give them a false sense of quality. They should have either stuck with Divisions 1 to 4 or given them names that reflect the quality if the football: Good division; OK Division; Poor Division; Awful Division.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite] Old people who clearly need to re-take there driving test.

People who cannot spell.
  • Options
    People who say Jesus H Christ. Why?
    People who say take a chill pill - like they are permanantly chilled out about absolutely everything.

(Only joking Riscardo, really - just joining in the general theme of the thread!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    People who cannot spell.

People who point out faults in other people.

Or have I just done that?

As the Dalai Lama said, It is better to find one fault in yourself than a thousand faults in other people.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]
    People who cannot spell.

People who point out faults in other people.

Or have I just done that?

As the Dalai Lama said, It is better to find one fault in yourself than a thousand faults in other people.

That's easy for him to do though - A silly name that sounds like an animal.
  • Options
    Liverpool fans that blame all the idiots responsible for the Hillsborough disaster yet won't criticise their own fans that went into a ground they didn't have tickets for
  • Options
    people who when talking about text messages say "textes" , the word is texts you idiots
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Liverpool fans that blame all the idiots responsible for the Hillsborough disaster yet won't criticise their own fans that went into a ground they didn't have tickets for

And Liverpool fans who conveniently forget Heysel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite]Old people who clearly need to re-take theredriving test.

People who cannot spell.
    People who don't know the difference between a grammar mistake and a spelling mistake.
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Liverpool fans that blame all the idiots responsible for the Hillsborough disaster yet won't criticise their own fans that went into a ground they didn't have tickets for
    This is more than annoying!
  • Options
    What is the Welsh way of spelling Totty?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheep.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Sheep.

LOL!!
  • Options
    Postman pat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite]Old people who clearly need to re-take theredriving test.

People who cannot spell.
    People who don't know the difference between a grammar mistake and a spelling mistake.

Lol. I originally put grammar but thought he wouldn't understand. You've got to keep things simple on here Leroy, you know that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]That's easy for him to do though - A silly name that sounds like an animal.

Bad karma, mate! ;-)

(but its easy for everyone to do by the way!)

Top Gear specials which are totally manufactured rubbish

Those two twats Charan and Eulie, on BMW's sitting on a hill saying how lonely their journey is, whilst being filmed with camera man, sound recordist, producer and back up crew,
  • Options
    I mentioned the hillsborough thing on twitter last night to Collymore and got an endless stream of abuse from random Liverpool fans!

Bloody chicken mourners
  • Options
    Chav? hardly darling.
    & racist? just stating the nationality of who cut me up cant say i undone my window and asked for her name.
  • Options
    Chinky is not a nationality.

You aint doing yourself any favours luv put the shovel down.
  • Options
    How much is the Bovril ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

People who cannot spell.

Lol. I originally put grammar but thought he wouldn't understand. You've got to keep things simple on here Leroy, you know that.
    I'm guess charltontotty is female!