Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Cyclists who don't stop at red lights and who nearly cut you in half at zebra crossings.
    Kids on rush hour trains during the school holidays.
    Picking up the phone and a recorded voice says 'don't hang up...' click.
    And one which has just happened, opening a pint of milk and the little tab to pull the plastic cover getting stuck in the lid which means you've got to prise the bloody thing off with your nails.
  • Options
    joggers that continue to run on the spot at junctions or when waiting to cross a road! what's that all about?
  • Options
    oh!!! when queuing at the checkout in tesco's (today) and the woman in front asked the checkout bloke if they sell sundried tomoato's, then he asks another member of staff to go and have a look for some and bring a selection for the said customer to chose from.......all while i'm stood behind her waiting (feckin idiots)
  • Options
    Don't get me started on supermarkets.

What I hate the most is that people are not rude enough.....let me explain.....

I live in an area which is very tourist populated. I think it's reasonably obvious what a queue is, no matter
    whether you are from England, USA or f##### Pluto. You get these tourists just walking ahead of you....er
    "hi, I am standing here". Another absolute P### me off is when you are being served at a counter and the next
    customer is no more than 1 millimetre away from you. Or they start putting their items down when you have barely
    F##### finished. "er hi, can I have time to finish before you shove me out of the way." I am not racist but the Asian culture
    is worse for this, no question.
    Now my original gripe about not being rude enough is the people who just accept this and do not say a thing!! Me, I WOULD!!!
    Does that make me a bad person???
  • Options
    People who say "I'm not racist,but.......".
  • Options
    Adverts
  • Options
    old people who pop to the shops at lunchtime and rummage in their purses for hours for coppers and vouchers cut out of the paper.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]eople at bus stops who step into the road so they can see further down it to see if the next bus is coming

Taxis that wait illegally in bus stops so that people HAVE step into the road in order top do this

People not having a clue when Easter Saturday is:
    http://getdown.org.uk/bus/special.shtml
    http://www.plainandsimple.tv/2011/03/31/soul-odyssey-easter-saturday-23rd-april
    http://www.doveyyachtclub.org.uk/2011/03/easter-saturday-supper/
    http://www.carlisle-races.co.uk/Saturday23rdApril.asp
    http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/bromley/events/290979/easter-saturday
    http://www.kent.ac.uk/sports/about/easter-opening-hours.html
  • Options
    Spending five minutes giving someone who has asked for help explicit instructions on where they need to go, them saying thank you, only for you to catch up with them less than 10 yards later asking somebody else.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Spending five minutes giving someone who has asked for help explicit instructions on where they need to go, them saying thank you, only for you to catch up with them less than 10 yards later asking somebody else.

People who give you incomprehensible directions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    threads about things that annoy you, because after you read it you just realise just how much stuff does annoy you that you dont think about.
  • Options
    People who think there is such thing as Easter Saturday!
  • Options
    Cling film
  • Options
    "Hello, Buddy !"
  • Options
    As the easter season is the 50 days from Easter Sunday could the following Saturdays legitimately be called Easter Saturday?
  • Options
    People on radio phone ins who say "as I just said to your researcher". Did you? Did you? Really?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]"Hello, Buddy !"

Followed by "How's your day going?"
  • Options
    An obvious one that's probably been mentioned before: people that 'lose' the end on a roll of Sellotape and you have to scrape around to find it. Ruins your nail polish!
  • Options
    One for the facebookers.

The drama loving bitches who put some attention seeking status, followed by numerous replies from dosy birds saying stuff like "u ok hun? x" , "whats up babe" etc. Usually followed up by the original person who put the status up saying "i will inbox you xx"

F*CK OFF
  • Options
    facebook and twatter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]One for the facebookers.

The drama loving bitches who put some attention seeking status, followed by numerous replies from dosy birds saying stuff like "u ok hun? x" , "whats up babe" etc. Usually followed up by the original person who put the status up saying "i will inbox you xx"

F*CK OFF

I don't FB myself but this really made me LOL.
  • Options
    This morning M20 London bound - The obligatory twat doing 60 in the middle lane, thats bad enough, I noticed the driving was a bit irratic, so I thought driver must be on the mobile, again bad form that, but no she was putting her mascara on while looking at herself in the riew view mirror!! Lets hope she only splats herself when she has the accident!!!
  • Options

F*CK OFF

I have had to delete several people for committing this crime, it really is inexcusable.

Example: "Kathryn is very frustrated....."

Attention seeking of the highest order. Goodbye.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]

F*CK OFF

I have had to delete several people for committing this crime, it really is inexcusable.

Makes me pleased I don't use FB
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]One for the facebookers.

F*CK OFF

spot on this. committed by the same people that continuosly post pictures of themselves....usally taken on a camera phone in a mirror.
  • Options
    Unexpected item in the baggage area.
  • Options
    Everything Twitter
  • Options
    On a motorway, people who indicate to pull out even when you're just overtaking them. Truck drivers started this bad habit. Whatever happened to 'mirror, signal, manoeuvre'?
  • Options
    Constant requests on tv and radio programmes to phone/text in etc. No! I pay my licence fee, I want to hear the views of experts not some bloke who's too lazy to get himself down the pub. Stop this interactive nonsense and get back to your remit which is to entertain and inform.
  • Options
    Cosmetics adverts that pretend to use science.