Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    A plethora of things from me, mainly driving. I'm sure the standard of driving has gone down in the last 20 years.

Excessive speeding - there's really no need for it
    People who jump lights
    People who tailgate
    People who cut in (usually when going straight on in a turn right only lane) - how impatient do you have to be?
    People who do not signal/signal incorrectly at roundabouts - honestly, how hard is it to signal left when going left, signal right when going right and not signal when going straight on???
    People who do not drive ROUND roundabouts when there's enough room for 2 cars to go round and they end up almost smashing into the passangers side of your car.
    BMW, Audi and 4x4 drivers - refer to all of the above
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]A plethora of things from me, mainly driving. I'm sure the standard of driving has gone down in the last 20 years.

Excessive speeding - there's really no need for it
    People who jump lights
    People who tailgate
    People who cut in (usually when going straight on in a turn right only lane) - how impatient do you have to be?
    People who do not signal/signal incorrectly at roundabouts - honestly, how hard is it to signal left when going left, signal right when going right and not signal when going straight on???
    People who do not drive ROUND roundabouts when there's enough room for 2 cars to go round and they end up almost smashing into the passangers side of your car.
    BMW, Audi and 4x4 drivers - refer to all of the above

People who generalise about BMW drivers ;)

The signalling at roundabouts one does my head in
  • Options
    People who don't move down the carriage then/or stand by the opened door without moving out of the way or getting off the train then/or not press the door open button they're leaning on.

When people go on holiday and you have to cover for them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]People who don't move down the carriage then/or stand by the opened door without moving out of the way or getting off the train then/or not press the door open button they're leaning on.

So true. After fuming silently for years, I now take great pleasure in barging aggressively past these people and then, when arriving in the space that they should have moved into, opening out my newspaper as widely as possible to demonstrate the vast amount of space around me. Small victories!
  • Options
    people who press the door open/close button on the tube.
    Doesnt work, has no affect, the doors will open and close upon the drivers instruction.

the people who put a door open/close button on the tube, when they dont work.
  • Options
    People driving with mobile phones tucked under their chins.
  • Options
    This berk

Louie-Spence-007.jpg

Showbiz_hotornot_1105_louie_spence_hot_570x320.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]This berk

Louie-Spence-007.jpg

Showbiz_hotornot_1105_louie_spence_hot_570x320.jpg

Not this burk.

The person who decided to make him famous.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]people who press the door open/close button on the tube.
    Doesnt work, has no affect, the doors will open and close upon the drivers instruction.

the people who put a door open/close button on the tube, when they dont work.
    They're there to confuse tourists.
  • Options
    If we're generalising about car drivers can we please get rid of anyone who drives a Subaru Impreza? Never seen one yet who doesn't think he's driving in the Paris-Dakar Rally when actually he's popping down to Asda's via the ring road.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You know when you're standing behind someone at an ATM and they stick their card in, quickly retrieve it and walk off? And then when you put your card in and find out it's not dispensing cash? I really, really hate that. What would it take for them to turn round and say, 'It's not dispensing cash, mate'?

Likewise, when you're running to get your train and the people you see on the platform every single day are walking the other way. You then get to the platform sweaty and out of breath only to see the train's been cancelled. Am I the only one helpful enough to shout out, 'The train's cancelled, mate'? Typical Londoners' attitude of not wanting to get involved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: hawksmoor[/cite] When you're running to get your train and the people you see on the platform every single day are walking the other way. You then get to the platform sweaty and out of breath only to see the train's been cancelled. Am I the only one helpful enough to shout out, 'The train's cancelled, mate'? Typical Londoners' attitude of not wanting to get involved.

Surely if you see all the usual suspects walking the other way why not ask one of them if the trains cancelled? Be the bigger man.
    What is going through your mind when you see everyone coming back from the station? "Are these people on nights this week?" Very strange.
  • Options
    Ah, but when you do tell them the train is cancelled they don't believe you, they still go and check!
  • Options
    Grey sweat pants.

The amount of bog roll women use.
  • Options
    People being served in shops who say "Can I get....?"

People who want to get past you and just stand there and eventually say "Sorry" as they shove you. It's EXCUSE ME FFS!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]People being served in shops who say "Can I get....?"

F**k yes.

Particularly when followed by "....a grande skinny latte" out of a grown man's mouth.

Starbucks at Canary Wharf DLR is a hotbed for such criminality. Truly sickening.
  • Options
    Women.
  • Options
    Sky News
  • Options
    Capital Radio
  • Options
    A bad peanut.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gout.
  • Options
    Having a bad day Chirpy?
  • Options
    was walking towards work the other morning, there was a really fit blond woman waiting to cross the road oppoisite me, was looking at me and smiling, couldnt belive it! didnt have the balls to speak to her, now every morning im at the same crossing waiting and havnt seen her once, that bloody anoys me for the gutlees gimp i am..
  • Options
    I hate it when you set up an elaborate honey-trap at a road crossing and the mark doesn't bite. The time and expense alone have really put me off setting honey-traps.
  • Options
    Cyclists who cycle on the wrong side of the road.
  • Options
    Your flies were undone Ad!
  • Options
    mentalist women who walk around with stupid smiles on their faces.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Having a bad day Chirpy?

Lol!

Not at all. Just like this thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]mentalist women who walk around with stupid smiles on their faces.

but i do this - quite often... and realise im grinning mentally as walking along! Don't other people thinking of funny things that have happened whilst traipsing to an from the office.

Tho im not saying that this woman who was smiling at Adam was doing this as i dont stare and smile at people. I snarl.
  • Options
    People who use white Apple headphones. Every week I have to ask some muppet to turn down their (always rubbish) music. I even had to ask someone in the office yesterday. And the look you get for asking someone to stop annoying every person in their vicinity is bloody annoying too!