Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Chinese then sorry boss ;)
  • Options
    People who make tea in this order: milk in cup, teabag in cup, water in cup.

If you must make it in the cup, brew the tea then remove the bag, then add milk!

Or use a teapot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McBobbin[/cite]People who make tea in this order: milk in cup, teabag in cup, water in cup.

If you must make it in the cup, brew the tea then remove the bag, then add milk!

Or use a teapot.

Dont do it myself, but that is the old fashioned way, as it prevents the delicate bone china from cracking as boiling water is poured into it.
    Obviously in these days, you should put tea bag in, then water, wait a little bit and slowly add milk until it is the desired strength.
  • Options
    You sure she was Chinese?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: McBobbin[/cite]People who make tea in this order: milk in cup, teabag in cup, water in cup.

Or use a teapot.

Dont do it myself, but that is the old fashioned way, as it prevents the delicate bone china from cracking as boiling water is poured into it.
    Obviously in these days, you should put tea bag in, then water, wait a little bit and slowly add milk until it is the desired strength.

Exactly ... in my house the milk goes in first ...
  • Options
    In the olden days they wouldn't have teabags, but loose leaf tea brewed in a teapot with boiling water. By all means put milk in the cup first - in fact, please put the milk in the cup first, for the reason given - but only if the tea is brewed in a teapot. That is meant to be, yesiree.

If you add milk before the hot water into a cup, it cools down and makes it harder to extract said tea from said bag. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I also get annoyed by people who leave the teaspoon in the mug so it gets hot and burns me when I try to remove it.

If it wasn't for the fact I end up with a cup of tea, I'd go postal.
  • Options
    May I also add Essex CCC's batting lineup to my list of irritations? They are about as potent as an attack comprising Izale McCleod and Mark McCammon ("with those names and skills, you'd think they'd be Scottish").
  • Options
    People that spell saveloy wrongly.
  • Options
    Quote Post 358 - "just stating the nationality of who cut me up". The relevance being?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: charltontotty[/cite]Chinese then sorry boss ;)

You're an idiot. You should have paid attention at school. Thicko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    people like Imogen Thomas going to the papers claiming her life has been ruined by a fling with a Prem footballer.

Love, anyone thats had sex with Andre Bikey was ruined a looooong time ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]people like Imogen Thomas.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    "Footie Fan" chumps Keith, Ian and Andy on the ITV FA Cup Kia adverts.

Cringefest.
  • Options
    People on facebook who put up "legendary quotes from last night" and teachers who go rubbing it in that they are off for easter holidays etc.
  • Options
    Russians on holiday
    Completely devoid of personality/ pleasantries/ politeness or people skills weirdos
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    you can say that again
  • Options
    People in J Block who sing the adams family song to every visiting team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite].

Sorry, please repeat...
  • Options
    Think He said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goalkeepers who don't line up a proper wall in the correct place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]people like Imogen Thomas going to the papers claiming her life has been ruined by a fling with a Prem footballer.

Love, anyone thats had sex with Andre Bikey was ruined a looooong time ago.

Still would...
  • Options
    That sequinny (is there such a word?) confetti stuff people put in greetings cards!

It makes a mess and gets everywhere.
  • Options
    People who dump their cups/mugs in the sink and leave them for others to wash up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]People who dump their cups/mugs in the sink and leave them for others to wash up.

I'll go with that one too!
  • Options
    People at bus stops who step into the road so they can see further down it to see if the next bus is coming , it ain't gonna speed up when it sees you is it
  • Options
    Kids in pubs. I went to our local for a quiet drink with the missus on Friday evening but it more like having a beer in the middle of some Charlie Chalks Fun Factory nightmare. It's the only thing smoking in pubs was good for.
  • Options
    the people who change the tv's over in the north upper at halftime. some of us want to see what paddy powell and big dave are up to not sit through jeff stelling and the cast of seasme street getting over excited about wigan v blackpool. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Kids in pubs. I went to our local for a quiet drink with the missus on Friday evening but it more like having a beer in the middle of some Charlie Chalks Fun Factory nightmare. It's the only thing smoking in pubs was good for.
    Kids in supermarkets. They are alright once the get to about 7+ but before that they wander all over the show never looking where they're going and completely oblivious to whom they are blocking. Buy you try knocking one down with your trolley and the parents will give you disbelieving stares as if it's you fault - and that's event before you've reversed back over them.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    When a shop doesn't have what you want and the seemingly helpful shop assistant volunteers to go on the internet for you, and then proceeds to demonstrate the i.t. awareness of a blind geriatric chimp using a company website that is always "down". If I'd wanted to waste half an our of my time watch some imbecile looking for hyperlinks like a two year old searching for Where's Wally, I'd have asked my senile old aunt to go on the net for me.