Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Baseball caps worn sideways
  • Options
    Baseball caps with the stickers left on.
  • Options
    Baseball caps worn by anyone except baseball players.

Baseball
  • Options
    A Question Of Sport.
    WTF have they done to this programme? Either be "They Think It's All Over or "League of Their Own" or be a proper sports quiz FFS, like it used to be! Bloody TV these days. I give up!
  • Options
    MATT DAWSON!

WAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Robbie Savage
  • Options
    People who stand directly in front of the baggage carousel at airports.
    Why not stand a metre back (as instructed) and allow others to collect their luggage without having to start a arguement.
    Had a pretty good one with some arsehole earlier, who wouldn't allow space for others to remove their baggage.
    The first suitcase, straight into his groin. The second his leg. He got out of the way of the third.
    He then proceeded to influence others to his plight when one lady piped up "should have got out of the way then".
    Good girl.
  • Options
    Chirpy Red

Someone had to say it.
  • Options
    The Royal Family (not the tv series the German people we pay to do nothing all day)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: McCormackforengland[/cite]The Royal Family (not the tv series the German people we pay to do nothing all day)

Explain the German connection.
  • Options
    Königin Victorias Ehemann Prinz Albert, war der Sohn des Herzogs von Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha.
  • Options
    Hackers, no psn for a week now so no FIFA 11 online or baseball on the big tv, get a proper job and stop trying to steal my details!
  • Options
    The smirking little #### who thought it amusing to swerve his car from lane 3 to lane 1 in front of me when there really wasnt room on the A2 at the Falconwood turn off,he thought he was very big and clever making myself and 2 other drivers brake heavily and swerve to miss him....oh how he laughed....until i decided to leave at the same junction as him and he was sitting in the usual stream of traffic. Oh how i laughed when i got out of my car,banged on his window and saw little scrawny weasle boys smirk disappear,p###k..
  • Options
    Contestants who go on "emotional journeys" when cooking food.

Contenstants who start crying when they're told they've cooked a nice souffle. Or start crying when the toasted cheese sandwich they've just made is burnt & tastes like shit.

Shots of contestants walking majestically along New York High Street in their aprons, in slow motion with music playing, with concentrated looks on their faces, as if they're important.
  • Options
    Road rage.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: McCormackforengland[/cite]The Royal Family (not the tv series the German people we pay to do nothing all day)[/quote]
    Thoughless banalities annoy me.

do nothing all day?
    do you have the faintest idea of what bilious nonsense you are spouting?

If you have the slightest desire to sound more intelligent by educating yourself, look at who is actually paid for from taxes, see what engagements they undertake and tell me its 'nothing'.
    The Queen and Prince Philip are still working 20 years after you or I should have retired. She undertakes over 400 engagements each year. In her eighties.
    Prince Charles carries out over 500 engagements including about 100 overseas.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McCormackforengland[/cite]The Royal Family (not the tv series the German people we pay to do nothing all day)

Prince Charles carries out over 500 engagements including about 100 overseas.

and his missus is an old boot too.
  • Options
    Gary Linekar's new Walkers Crisps advert which has just actually made me want to scratch my eyes out and pull my ears off. awful.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Peter Andre
    Peter Andre's countless reality shows about his "crazy life"
    ITV2
    Just seen that Lineker advert- yeah that goes in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When shop assistants put your receipt in the bag despite the fact that you've been standing their waiting with your wallet open.
  • Options
    Your kids and their cars, especially when their road tax has only two days left on it.
  • Options
    The lovely youth who have chosen to smash my local graveyard up
  • Options
    The theme tune to The Champions League on ITV.
  • Options
    ITV
  • Options
    Adrian Chiles
  • Options
    Andy Townsend
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate
  • Options
    Gordon Strachan. What a prat! Good player mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Your kids and their cars, especially when their road tax has only two days left on it.
    Dreading this. My eldest is 17 today. Young Fish, I think so.