Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Selfish twats who find a noisy piece of machinery the moment we get a bit of sunshine and make as much noise as possible with it virtually all day.

Hence my sitting indoors on the computer rather than sitting in my garden enjoying the nice weather:-(
  • Options
    Sorry Len, I'll tell the Missus to stop repairing the pigeon loft and do some dusting instead.
  • Options
    Driving over potholes the size of small craters in the road.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Im with you Stig,that really pisses me off too.Radio 5 spends far too much time listening to some idiot on the phone ins.Savage apart they normally have decent knowledgeable guests and I cant see for the life of me why they spend so much time listening to some moron who cant string a sentence together and quite often has had a few shandies.I don't mind so much if the presenter reads out a concise version of someones views then they can filter out the village idiots.
  • Options
    I don't listen to phone-ins but are they on a premium number so that the longer you're on the more they make?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]One for the facebookers.

The drama loving bitches who put some attention seeking status, followed by numerous replies from dosy birds saying stuff like "u ok hun? x" , "whats up babe" etc. Usually followed up by the original person who put the status up saying "i will inbox you xx"

F*CK OFF

Good call... Also people who continually post anti-muslim stuff, most of which can be dismissed as a lie with a thirty second check on Google.
  • Options
    Robbie Savage
  • Options
    Harry Redknapp
  • Options
    Jamie Redknapp
  • Options
    Louise Redknapp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan interviewing some nobody soap actress.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    When people make a great effort to get a seat on public transport, to then only get off at the next stop!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan interviewing some nobody soap actress.

I pressed the i button on my Sky handset as I was scrolling through just to see who the tosser was creeping over tonight.."....Giving her first interview since leaving Eastenders....." Like it was some world exclusive! As if anyone else was interested apart from the prat Morgan?
  • Options
    Reality TV shows that make you self harm or maim others :/ E.G. The X factor- I'd start with a piano wiping out the twatty judges, then take an AK47 and mow down all the whiney cry baby contestants. after that I'd smother all the audience and viewers from Hempstead valley with a pillow.

I apologise to anyone from Hempstead but you know what I'm on about!
  • Options
    lowlife scum who think it is fine to leave their huge piles of food wrappers, burning bar b q's
    and drink bottles and cans all over Blackheath whenever the sun comes out.
    I have walked round cleaner favelas.
  • Options
    Amanda Holden
    so desperate to get famous she went on blind date and then married Les Dennis only to have an affair with Neil Morrissey
    Now she looks at everyone with disgust who dares walk on Britain's got Talent only to shake her head with disbelief and tell them that " she got them all wrong" when they put out an amazing performance. Stop judging everyone so quickly and remember your shameless journey to become slightly famous you cringeworthy mug.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]Amanda Holden
    so desperate to get famous she went on blind date and then married Les Dennis only to have an affair with Neil Morrissey
    Now she looks at everyone with disgust who dares walk on Britain's got Talent only to shake her head with disbelief and tell them that " she got them all wrong" when they put out an amazing performance. Stop judging everyone so quickly and remember your shameless journey to become slightly famous you cringeworthy mug.

This.
  • Options
    Colin Murray.
  • Options
    Foxes that come into my garden in the middle of the night and set my dog off.
  • Options
    Tescos
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who choose to share their music with all and sundry especially whilst sitting in traffic.

As a general rule in my experience the louder the music the worse it is!
  • Options
    People who have bonfires on easter sunday at 7pm before it is dark and in a position so that the smoke goes directly into my window so I have to shut it despite the heat. Isn't it illegal to light bonfires during day light?
  • Options
    People who can't tell the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.
  • Options
    People who say 'baby' instead of 'the baby', as in "Baby wants feeding".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]People who have bonfires on easter sunday at 7pm before it is dark and in a position so that the smoke goes directly into my window so I have to shut it despite the heat. Isn't it illegal to light bonfires during day light?
    I always thought 6pm was the legal watershed, but according to this there isn't one.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]People who have bonfires on easter sunday at 7pm before it is dark and in a position so that the smoke goes directly into my window so I have to shut it despite the heat. Isn't it illegal to light bonfires during day light?[/quote]I always thought 6pm was the legal watershed,[url=http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/HomeAndCommunity/InYourHome/Escapingandrecoveringfromafire/DG_180786]but according to this[/url]there isn't one.[/quote]

I think these days its all down to respect and consideration for others.
    And thats where the problems start. ; )
  • Options
    People who fill up with petrol, but do a weekly shop before paying for their petrol while you are at waiting to use the pump.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]People who fill up with petrol, but do a weekly shop before paying for their petrol while you are at waiting to use the pump.

Go to a petrol station that doesn't have a Tesco/Sains/M&S attached. No need to get annoyed then.
  • Options
    baseball caps worn the wrong way round
  • Options
    baseball caps worn the right way round