Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Talk all you like about soft opposition but that is pin point accuracy on all types of passes. He ran Mahomes close last year too before a ridiculous pass to Tyreek Hill on third down. 
    This weekend will be fireworks, although the KC D is a step up from a year ago. Jackson seems to have made the step himself. Must watch, but as most games with relative QB v QB hype seem to go, hope it lives up to it!

I've also learnt to just take the Fins memes as they come, trading Minkah is disappointing but I'm looking forward to 2 top 10 picks and another first rounder next year. Stuff the Jets at home for our only win and I'll be happy
  • Options
    He’s good but he ain’t Joe Flacco, that’s for sure...
  • Options
    Talk all you like about soft opposition but that is pin point accuracy on all types of passes. He ran Mahomes close last year too before a ridiculous pass to Tyreek Hill on third down. 
    This weekend will be fireworks, although the KC D is a step up from a year ago. Jackson seems to have made the step himself. Must watch, but as most games with relative QB v QB hype seem to go, hope it lives up to it!

I've also learnt to just take the Fins memes as they come, trading Minkah is disappointing but I'm looking forward to 2 top 10 picks and another first rounder next year. Stuff the Jets at home for our only win and I'll be happy
    As the Browns proved in the years before the last two, it's fine getting/having the picks, but you've got to use them right. I'm not sure I'd trust the Dolphins GM with them.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be hyperbolic here but Minshew is going to be better than Brady.

(This won't be fun to read in the morning I bet)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I'm not trying to be hyperbolic here but Minshew is going to be better than Brady.

Whatever you’re drinking/ smoking, you should give it up. Two mediocre teams (at best) playing shit football. Making a couple of decent passes does not get him into the HoF. 

Apart from that, he’s been crap. He only looks good because Mariotta is worse. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    CHARLTON SIGNS

""

Wasn't going to buy a jersey this year. FUCKIN AM NOW
    I’d hold off on that until next week. The fish play the Cowboys this week.  He wouldn’t be the first player “signed” just to pick his brains about the playbook for the next game, only to get cut on Monday 
  • Options
    Have Fournette in my fantasy team and that one rush probably tripled his entire score for the whole night! 
  • Options
    How did the Titans win a game? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah they look awful 
  • Options
    Every week I see a game that makes me think the NFL is becoming unwatchable. This was another one.

But here I am watching it.  
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Whatever you’re drinking/ smoking, you should give it up. Two mediocre teams (at best) playing shit football. Making a couple of decent passes does not get him into the HoF. 

It's possible this went over your head - was a joke sixth round comparison type vibe. I'm all in on the Minshew hype train because the Jags are basically a meme at this point, so there's not much to cheer about. 

He's a useful stopgap while Foles is out and I reckon can only improve.

Also, we FINALLY beat the Titans! 
  • Options
    CHARLTON SIGNS

""

Wasn't going to buy a jersey this year. FUCKIN AM NOW
    I’d hold off on that until next week. The fish play the Cowboys this week.  He wouldn’t be the first player “signed” just to pick his brains about the playbook for the next game, only to get cut on Monday 
    Yeah very aware of that, but a) owning a rare Charlton/Dolphins crossover jersey has endless potential in my eyes and b) he's a former first-rounder and was a waiver pickup so I think they'll at least kick the tires for the season as the tank is real
  • Options
    Because, Baker Mayfield was feeling dangerous. 

Mariota was bad but his O-line does not help.

Lots of talk about Jalen Ramsey to the Ravens. Book us in for that Superbowl if that happens. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Also, I take umbrage at "he's been crap". Throwing dimes like the Chark TD and Westbrook's drop into tight windows with a good spiral - that's objectively good QB play.

Take away Tom Brady's completions and he's been crap. Gardner's gone 67% completions with 5 TDs and 1 INT through his first three games. That's pretty damn good.
  • Options
    Pretty impressed with Minshew last night considering he was a 6th round developmental pick. That Chark throw especially.
  • Options
    I am gonna call it now : Dolphins will finish above Jets.

Jets next 4 games will leave them 0-6

Patriots
    Eagles
    Cowboys
    Patriots

• Options
    I'll call this now too, Cleveland will be 2-5 by week 7 and the hype train will be dead. 
  • Options
    I'll call this now too, Cleveland will be 2-5 by week 7 and the hype train will be dead

That means we will only be 2 games behind Cleveland after week 7, much closer than I thought!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well the Brown stuff lasted as long as expected.
  • Options
    11 days and a touchdown later.

Madness
  • Options
    Bloke has not been the same since that Vontaze Burfict hit.

Doesn't excuse his behaviour but might explain it. I hope this isn't a tragedy but suspect it might be. 
  • Options
    Career over 
  • Options
    In Kansas City this weekend and there are a lot of people here from the game - both Chiefs fans from out of state and Ravens fans. Really looking forward to the game, hope it lives up to the billing. 
  • Options
    Que bem MINSHEW is what I'm getting from that.

The Memeshew Machine will only get stronger. Just look at his moustache.
  • Options
    Jags have reportedly turned down a 1st, 2nd and Hayden Hurst from the Ravens for Ramsey. 
  • Options
    I'll call this now too, Cleveland will be 2-5 by week 7 and the hype train will be dead. 
    I'll be at their games in weeks 9 and 10, I'll be a bit disappointed if the hype is completely dead, though I have said before if I go to see the Browns then losing is part of the experience I expect.
  • Options
    TBF to most long suffering Browns fans, its more a hope train than hype train.