Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    My colander has less holes in it than our O line
  • Options
    Plus our D couldn’t stop a sentence 
  • Options
    Need to get Bernard in the game !
  • Options
    Vikings doing well to claw back 16 points but you've got to fancy Rodgers in the 4th quarter. 
  • Options
    Vikings doing well to claw back 16 points but you've got to fancy Rodgers in the 4th quarter. 
    Seems that every single call is going against us though.
  • Options
    Cousins should have done a lot better with that ball at 1st and goal.
  • Options
    If only we had a promising young QB to give a chance when Kirk is playing like that. The throw on 1st and goal is one of the worst you will EVER see in that situation. I’d say that’s him pretty much done but still owe him $50 something million and any other team would be incredibly dumb to pay him that kind of money. 
  • Options
    If only we had a promising young QB to give a chance when Kirk is playing like that. The throw on 1st and goal is one of the worst you will EVER see in that situation. I’d say that’s him pretty much done but still owe him $50 something million and any other team would be incredibly dumb to pay him that kind of money. 
    Kirk looks like dog turd under pressure or whenever he's in a tough situation. There's a stat somewhere that he's rarely beaten a team over .500 or something. With those weapons he should be flying - Vikes deserve more
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I, like the entire Miami 53, have given up on the Fins already this season
  • Options
    Kirk looks like dog turd under pressure or whenever he's in a tough situation. There's a stat somewhere that he's rarely beaten a team over .500 or something. With those weapons he should be flying - Vikes deserve more
    Cousins was awful today. Keenan would never have wasted that chance on first and goal.
  • Options
    Doug Marrone has to go. Why in fuck did we run it up the middle? Absolutely apoplectically bad play calling. I could be a bloody OC/HC given some of the brain-dead stuff I've seen from our staff recently. My word.
  • Options
    Oh god. Sean Payton is, rightly, fuming. Officials fucked that big time and for a second game in a row Saints on the bad end against Rams. 
  • Options
    Cousins was awful today. Keenan would never have wasted that chance on first and goal.
    You must have stopped watching him when he left and came to the broncos. The guy is a turd, not even a polished one. He's small, weak, panicked under pressure and a lot of the time 1 read. I'd have brought Elway out of retirement before giving Keenan another season with us, even with an O-line with more holding calls than Heathrow. 
  • Options
    Mahomes becomes the first Chiefs QB to throw 4 TDs in one quarter.
    I’m beginning to think this guys quite good.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Doug Marrone has to go. Why in fuck did we run it up the middle? Absolutely apoplectically bad play calling. I could be a bloody OC/HC given some of the brain-dead stuff I've seen from our staff recently. My word.
    Hot hand QB with a 3 wide set - let's run it up the middle! Absurd
  • Options
    Wondered if he’d carry on the kind of crazy form we saw last season and he well and truly has. If he stays healthy he could rewrite history. 
  • Options
    Beardface said:
    You must have stopped watching him when he left and came to the broncos. The guy is a turd, not even a polished one. He's small, weak, panicked under pressure and a lot of the time 1 read. I'd have brought Elway out of retirement before giving Keenan another season with us, even with an O-line with more holding calls than Heathrow. 
    Totally agree!!
  • Options
    I, like the entire Miami 53, have given up on the Fins already this season
    Can't believe how bad we're stinking the place out already. Points for:10 - Points against: 102. After two games. This season we're going to be worse than the Browns used to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beardface said:
    No. Of course we  bloody well won't. 
  • Options
    That game took about 5 years off my life but we won.

More importantly, we have a kicker!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Sounds as if Adam Vinatieri will retire tomorrow. End of an era for the greatest of all time in my opinion
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Wondered if he’d carry on the kind of crazy form we saw last season and he well and truly has. If he stays healthy he could rewrite history. 

• Options
    Raiders.....Meh........one step forward two steps backwards!
    Lousy performance by all accounts.
  • Options
    Kept Mahomes scoreless in 3 quarters !
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Kept Mahomes scoreless in 3 quarters !
    Little consolation if you ask me.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Watch out Miami 72

The Raiders are on course for a perfect season -  FACT !!!
    Looks like the Dolphins are actually going for a 16-0 season again.
  • Options
    Falcons with the W.....Rise Up Baby!