Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Jags back up quarterback looks decent.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Great 'tache
  • Options
    Mahomes and Hill gone. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes and Hill gone. 
    Only Hill.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes and Hill gone. 
    Only Hill.
    Surprised Mahomes got back so quickly, that looked nasty.
  • Options
    Think the browns defence have got money on the titans to win this one. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    johnny73 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes and Hill gone. 
    Only Hill.
    He is playing through the injury and it is effecting his play. Not sure if he will come back out.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    johnny73 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes and Hill gone. 
    Only Hill.
    He is playing through the injury and it is effecting his play. Not sure if he will come back out.
    Bastards put up 30 points against me in fantasy already so I hope so.

in all seriousness he’s the most exciting player in the NFL, I hope he’s ok.
  • Options
    Redskins currently beating the Eagles 20-7 in the 3rd quarter, would be a huge upset if Washington can hold on
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Great 'tache
    Cash Tache Minsh > Big Dick Nick?

But... yeeaaahhhh. This is Not Good. Oh well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Redskins currently beating the Eagles 20-7 in the 3rd quarter, would be a huge upset if Washington can hold on
    ...they couldn’t 
  • Options
    The Vikings secondary is as strong as its cracked up to be. Neither Jones or Ridley will have 100 yard games and the Vikings  win by 30.

Told ya 😉. 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    johnny73 said:
    Great 'tache

Minshew is stepping up, Dede looking like he can stay in line with my draft pick
  • Options
    Big fan of Goff doing his best Trubisky impression
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    johnny73 said:
    Great 'tache

Minshew is stepping up, Dede looking like he can stay in line with my draft pick
    In fairness, the Chiefs have a pretty poor pass D. Though not to take anything away from Minshew - he's passed well, too.
  • Options
    So the browns are as good as slated....
  • Options
    Just put on the Giants game Sky man, let the Browns keep what’s left of their dignity.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    EastStand said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Anyone else fancy Jacksonville to turn over the Chiefs tonight ? 
    Feeling in my gut that there could be some shocks today but not sure that'll be one of them.

Got a terrible feeling that the Cowboys will lose.
    Here’s hoping ;-)
    Not a chance.   The Cowboys defence will see them through.  Win by +6 points
    Yikes
  • Options
    Foles broke his clavicle and is "out indefinitely". You'd imagine hes going to miss half the season at minimum, and possibly the whole thing depending on how bad it is. Gutted for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    el-pietro said:
    Foles broke his clavicle and is "out indefinitely". You'd imagine hes going to miss half the season at minimum, and possibly the whole thing depending on how bad it is. Gutted for him.
    Bloody hell, that’s really bad news. 
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Sixth round rookie quarterback replacing franchise face who was lost to injury? Where have I heard this before...
  • Options
    -_-
  • Options
    Loving this. Dak looking like a weapon.
  • Options
    Not happy with the loss obviously, but if we play like that all season we’ll be alright. 
  • Options
    Only five hours ‘til kick off. Time to start drinking. 
    Jealous!
  • Options
    Brady showing off his arm strength, a 60+ yard throw for Dorsett
  • Options
    Melvin Gordon got some bad advice. His two replacements for SD had 218 yards total offense and 3 touchdowns. He is in limbo now.
  • Options
    Melvin Gordon got some bad advice. His two replacements for SD had 218 yards total offense and 3 touchdowns. He is in limbo now.
    Bell sat for a year and came back as if nothing were amiss, so I suppose the long-term longevity benefits could be factored in.

Either way, good all-round RBs like Gordon (rushes, receives, good in pass protection, good in the red zone) don't come along very often, so someone will pay him.
  • Options
    Well, the Browns/Baker 3 INTS & a safety, didn't win the Superbow last night, Steelers and Bengals lose and Ravens annihilate an awful Dolphins team with Lamar Jackson earning a PERFECT passer rating. Pipe down Baker, this is Lamar's division.