Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Woeful opening drive for both teams
  • Options
    Watching Trubisky try and throw to the left hand side of the field is genuinely concerning. His mechanics look markedly worse. 
  • Options
    The Packers O line is going to get Rodgers killed 
  • Options
    Think Mack might actually eat Rodgers at this rate
  • Options
    Offensive Line is shite for Green Bay
  • Options
    Typical Bears. Finally make a field goal, then put the kickoff out of bounds. 
  • Options
    As expected Montgomery is good.
  • Options
    Out of nowhere TD Packers and it’s 7-3
  • Options
    Trubisky is a very poor QB. 3 years and 0 progression, what a horrible QB pick.
  • Options
    Picked off in the end zone. That is probably that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it was. Packers win 10-3
  • Options
    Is the Green Bay O-line that bad, or are the Bears front 7 that good?
  • Options
    Not very high scoring from a fantasy perspective.
  • Options
    It's a really weird discussion at the moment. I think O-line is something that almost every team is deficient in and that's an institutional failing across all levels of gridiron, I would wager.

Also, it takes a lot more work to get an O-line meshing and coordinating for plays than it does a pass rush or run D - as defenses are significantly reactive, I suppose.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    It's a really weird discussion at the moment. I think O-line is something that almost every team is deficient in and that's an institutional failing across all levels of gridiron, I would wager.

Also, it takes a lot more work to get an O-line meshing and coordinating for plays than it does a pass rush or run D - as defenses are significantly reactive, I suppose.

Vikings fan here. What's an O-Line? 
    So you know how you have a quarterback, and in front of your quarterback is a series of automatic doors? It's like that but with big blokes who attempt to stop the defense getting to Cousins.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Traded up to get him and passed on Mahomes and Watson.
  • Options
    Glad I didn’t stay up to watch that when I got in from work. Watched on fast forward this morning. I appreciate a good defensive performance but that was a pretty poor game all round. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes would not have been the same QB he is at the Chiefs with the Bears. Andy Reid is a perfect fit for him.

Passing on Watson, though, who was rated by most as the best QB prospect... wow.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Mahomes would not have been the same QB he is at the Chiefs with the Bears. Andy Reid is a perfect fit for him.

Passing on Watson, though, who was rated by most as the best QB prospect... wow.
    Agree with that fully. I wouldn’t have minded the Trubustky pick had we not traded up and Watson was gone. Mahomes is a real anomaly.

Were now stuck with the best defence in the NFL, a decent offensive unit, and no QB to tie it all together. I’m beginning to feel like the Parkey double doink did Mitch a lot of favours.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Laddick01 said:

Agree with that fully. I wouldn’t have minded the Trubustky pick had we not traded up and Watson was gone. Mahomes is a real anomaly.

Were now stuck with the best defence in the NFL, a decent offensive unit, and no QB to tie it all together. I’m beginning to feel like the Parkey double doink did Mitch a lot of favours.

It was tipped - but I suppose that ruins the narrative (and besides, he'd missed a few others against Detroit etc)...
  • Options
    Brown is not going to be a Raider for much longer. Wonder who will give him a contract. Talented but..
  • Options
    Really bad situation on the eve of the first game. I guess it’s been brewing, but didn’t think it would come to this.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Brown is not going to be a Raider for much longer. Wonder who will give him a contract. Talented but..
    Short odds it'll be Bill Belichick.
  • Options
    Btw I haven't been watching Hard Knocks. How much of this stuff has been put out on the tv show. 
  • Options
    AB cut by the Raiders. 
  • Options
    AB cut by the Raiders. 
    Bet being a Steelers fan is entertaining! What a bizarre off season.

Genuinely think he's been brain damaged since that Vontaze Burfict hit though. Hope he's okay. 
  • Options
    He'll be a Pat by the end of next week IMO
  • Options
    He’s an idiot but he’s a damn good idiot 
  • Options
    Probably wrong but I doubt any contender would want the distractions AB would bring. Also this all kicked off originally because he wanted to get paid.