Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Am sure I saw headline saying Gordon looking to return around week 6-8
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Am sure I saw headline saying Gordon looking to return around week 6-8
    He has to return by week 10 for it to count against towards free agency 
  • Options
    Knowing we passed on Watson then watching him do this makes me physically sick. We could’ve been so good :(
  • Options
    Oh dear God how have we made Flacco even worse...! This is a horror-show first half!
  • Options
    Didn’t watch the game but looks like Jacobs lived up to the hype.
  • Options
    Apparently the NFL decided to upload the last minute of the Saints-Texans game it was that much of a thriller at the end? Can't wait to digest both that and the highlights 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    A very competent and encouraging opening day for The Raiders.....Carr was very impressive but the young rookie running back Jacobs stole the show for me.
    Every reason to believe we are going to see a much improved Raiders outfit this season, though how far they will go is of course way too early to tell.
  • Options
    Watch out Miami 72

The Raiders are on course for a perfect season -  FACT !!!
  • Options
    Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault and rape by his former trainer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought this was some kind of a joke..........but FFS, it isn’t!
    Couldn’t have happened to a nicer fella.

“Only in America......only in America.”
  • Options
    Beardface said:
    Oh dear God how have we made Flacco even worse...! This is a horror-show first half!
    Sorry, no refunds.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Apparently the NFL decided to upload the last minute of the Saints-Texans game it was that much of a thriller at the end? Can't wait to digest both that and the highlights 
    Watch that game and tell me there's not an agenda against the Saints.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

'Hey Kobe it's Antonio. I know it's been a while but you still got a card from that lawyer?' 
  • Options
    Gameday - who we got? Surely Jameis can't be any worse than last week...
  • Options
    Gameday - who we got? Surely Jameis can't be any worse than last week...
    Hard one to call, neither team really expected to do much but McCaffrey is good enough to just about win on his own. If Cam can actually turn up too I think they should have it fairly comfortably. 
  • Options
    Panthers all day for me. Jameis is now 4-12 since that infamous "eat a W" speech. Panthers will be too strong. McCaffrey looked very sharp in Week 1 and will be getting better I'm sure.
  • Options
    Panthers have lost 8 out of their last 9 though, they really need to turn it around. Decent enough against the Rams and "Run CMC" always gives us a chance
  • Options
    Comfortable win for the Panthers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Comfortable win for the Panthers.
    Cheers happyvalley!
  • Options
    Agreed, Panthers easily. I think Cam will be fine long-term. CMC can win on his own, Jameis can lose on his own.

Arians spent all offseason about taking care of the ball, taking what the defense gives you...up steps Jameis in week one.
  • Options
    This is brilliant, especially the ending with Bradbury in his first NFL game. https://twitter.com/vikings/status/1171810630896181248?s=21
  • Options
    Crikey, shut C Mc down you shut the Panthers down, not looking like a good season for them this year. 
  • Options
    Very surprised with the result, I watched the highlights this morning (12minutes) looked like the Panthers were going to sneak it at the end but a good block. Looked a decent game
  • Options
    Well, we were all wrong. Chris Godwin having the year many predicted so far. Cam Newton's arm looks done.
  • Options
    Well, we were all wrong. Chris Godwin having the year many predicted so far. Cam Newton's arm looks done.
    Arm looks done AND they seem so hesitant to use him in the run game. I heard he had a minor foot injury but surely at 4th and 1 and with Cam Newton, you would fake to mccaffery and QB sneak. Great defensive play by TB though. 

Strange first game in LA. We looked as though we could run away with it. But it wouldn’t be Rivers or the Chargers if they didn’t make it difficult for themselves. Not too fussed about Gordon. Ekeler looks more than ready to be RB1 and Jackson is a solid back up. Absolutely distraught for Hunter Henry. ACL last year, fracture after game 1 this year. 
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    Arm looks done AND they seem so hesitant to use him in the run game. I heard he had a minor foot injury but surely at 4th and 1 and with Cam Newton, you would fake to mccaffery and QB sneak. Great defensive play by TB though. 

Strange first game in LA. We looked as though we could run away with it. But it wouldn’t be Rivers or the Chargers if they didn’t make it difficult for themselves. Not too fussed about Gordon. Ekeler looks more than ready to be RB1 and Jackson is a solid back up. Absolutely distraught for Hunter Henry. ACL last year, fracture after game 1 this year. 
    It was a great play to stop CMC but even the early 4th & 1 he looked slow and he underthrew a lot of sideline passes.

Gutted for Henry as well. Chargers just have no luck. They're a genuine AFC contender if they could just go one season without injuries/drama.
  • Options
    Start 1-1 and you have 44% chance of making playoffs

start 0-2 and that goes down to 12%

was a big game for both teams yesterday.
  • Options
    Last year for Riverboat Ron in Carolina?