Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarkson - Love him or Loathe him.......

Comments

• Options
    Nine posts and it fizzled out back in 2007, look at it fly now
  • Options
    Clarkson is who you think he is. And an old dinosaur and a racist. 
  • Options
    Always thought he was a massive twat but he never bothered me that much, just avoided watching anything he was involved with. His comments about Megan are rotten, as are the people who allowed it to be published. 

Can't believe people are defending him. Imagine reading his comments if that was your wife or daughter. 

He was a guest at the Palace last week shortly before this was published, kinda adds weight to H & M's arguement doesn't it.....but of course you can trust everything you read in the Mail or The Sun about them.
    Nobody above is defending his Megan comments are they?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Love the guy, says it how it is.
    In his opinion -  been turning out the same act for years.
    And it works well, if it aint broke don't fix it. 

Still better than any of the three they have on Top Gear at the moment and Clarkson's Farm is very funny and looking forward to Season 2. 
    He can be funny but I think he's a pretty unpleasant character and very overbearing.
    he's good on Millionaire 
    He's bloody awful at it. He doesn't annoy me as much as he should given how much I dislike his politics and shitty offensive comments, then again I don't see him on TV more than once a year. Still, I have seen him on Millionaire and he is probably the worst presenter of a prime time quiz show that I can think of. Borderline incompetent I'd say. 
  • Options
    Always thought he was a massive twat but he never bothered me that much, just avoided watching anything he was involved with. His comments about Megan are rotten, as are the people who allowed it to be published. 

Can't believe people are defending him. Imagine reading his comments if that was your wife or daughter. 

He was a guest at the Palace last week shortly before this was published, kinda adds weight to H & M's arguement doesn't it.....but of course you can trust everything you read in the Mail or The Sun about them.
    Nobody above is defending his Megan comments are they?
    He tells it like it is and the hatred is valid. 
  • Options
    Ha, fucking racist. Wondered how long until that word got an airing.
    Care to elaborate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Chizz said:

Upon thinking about this ,this afternoon.
    You give him  audience he wants Chizz.
    If this doesn't get posted on here I'm sure a few of us wouldn't be talking about him, I know I wouldn't be.

• Options
    Clarksons just given meghan some material for their next documentary/another episode.

No doubt she's already seen it what he's written. 

A joke doesn't usually get perceived as a joke. People take themselves seriously.

A careless stupid tweet from Danny Baker did make it to the documentary. It was obviously a genuine mistake and he apologised for it, but all it does is generate fuel for meghan to moan about the UK and label the country as racist.

The best thing for media and publishers to do is just say nothing and don't react at all to any of the H&M sob story. 

They have millions and millions, a lot of freedom now and they are probably still not happy
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Care to elaborate?
    Do I need to?
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Care to elaborate?
    "eeny meeny miny moe"
  • Options
    He seems to have twanged the nut-sacks of the perennially offended so I'd say objective achieved.

EDIT: Even the apology is a big 'fuck you'  :D
    If ‘perennially offended’ means against racism then I suppose you’re right. 
  • Options
    It isn't all that bad, he did say he didn't hate Meghan as much as he hates Rose West after all, the tofu eating member of the wokerati that he is. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Croydon said:
    IdleHans said:
    The bloke is an unpleasant prick who holds controversial opinions for money. I look forward to the announcement that he's suffering from an agonising terminal disease.
    Oh, have I gone too far? terribly sorry.

Thats how it works, isn't it?
    Stewart Lee does a piece on Clarkson/Top Gear and he absolutely nails it, much in the same way you have here.

I will gladly confess that Stewart Lee is my favourite comedian by far, and it's entirely possible I've seen that bit once or twice, so he's probably worthy of a credit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Dave2l said:
    Clarksons just given meghan some material for their next documentary/another episode.

A joke doesn't usually get perceived as a joke. People take themselves seriously.

A careless stupid tweet from Danny Baker did make it to the documentary. It was obviously a genuine mistake and he apologised for it, but all it does is generate fuel for meghan to moan about the UK and label the country as racist.

The best thing for media and publishers to do is just say nothing and don't react at all to any of the H&M sob story. 

They have millions and millions, a lot of freedom now and they are probably still not happy
    Spot on. Danny Baker is no more racist than Meghan Markel. He had been doing the monkeys dressed as humans thing for years. Such is his lack of racism  he didn’t even relate it to Markel being of mixed race. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The media (or sections of it anyway) are just as keen on keeping the circus going as Harry & Meghan are. They sell papers/get clicks on the back of the latest outrage. H&M get to sell their story about how badly treated they are by the media for millions. The media wirte about them whinging... and so the wheel turns.  It's symbiotic. Ultimately, a large enough section of the public are interested enough in this tedious bollocks that they will click on stories/watch Netflix documentaries etc and while that's still the case, it will never end.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Croydon said:
    IdleHans said:
    The bloke is an unpleasant prick who holds controversial opinions for money. I look forward to the announcement that he's suffering from an agonising terminal disease.
    Oh, have I gone too far? terribly sorry.

Thats how it works, isn't it?
    Stewart Lee does a piece on Clarkson/Top Gear and he absolutely nails it, much in the same way you have here.

I will gladly confess that Stewart Lee is my favourite comedian by far, and it's entirely possible I've seen that bit once or twice, so he's probably worthy of a credit.
    I love Stewart Lee. The best stand up around in my opinion. 
    41st I reckon ;)
  • Options
    Professional provocateur vrs a couple, whose new job it seems to be, to give tell tale interviews, without any comeback whatsoever, from those being accused. Upmarket Jeremy Kyle shite

Has Clarkson got a new book out or something?