Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest age difference

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah - but has he had one of her false nails stuck in his small intestine?
  • Options
    the Lass is 10 years younger than me, which at my age is just about right, except when it comes to equity release.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I wish I were living in England. Like I said in another thread the other day, people here in China are obsessed with (women's) age. 31 is already considered as a 'left behind' age for women in most places in China. And 99.99% of men only date women younger than them. For example I've heard many times some men born in the late 70's or early 80's claim they are only interested in women born in the 90's..... (I don't know them. I just hear this from other people)

Some of the good things you have said about age/women in this thread will never be heard from most Chinese men. You are on totally another level of civilisation and values.

So basically if you're a single chinese woman in your late 30s/early 40s..........then you're struggling.
    Yes struggling to find a boyfriend/husband, not struggling in other areas. I've heard a few stories about single women of this age living a comfortable life albeit without a partner. I've been trying to stay positive, too. Being single gives me free time and space at least.... and fewer things to worry about, for now....
    Blimey Jessie you might think so and despite the cultural attitudes where you are, you really have only just started life at 31. As you say, remain positive and I'm sure that it won't be long 'til you meet the partner of your dreams.

I look forward to hearing about that on this thread when if happens. That's not "if it happens", it is "when it happens".
    @Addick Addict Thank you so much.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    My brother in law was my other brother in law's father in law for about a year,
    and that other brother in law's wife was the daughter of her mother in law...