Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton match thread

Comments

• Options
    Dissapointed Dickson isnt even on the bench, would really like to see the bloke get a chance.
  • Options
    I am surprised he has kept it the same bar Sam and Sodje. I'd really have preferred Semedo at left back and give Rocky a run.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]what does everyone make of the starting 11 ? Don't want to sound negative, but it appears a bit 'tired' to me....

Given the injuries and suspensions I don't think there was much else that Pardew could do.

Maybe Sankofa instead of Boughera, or a reserve team player, but playing 4-5-1 with Varney wide right suggests that we could move Varney up front and go 4-4-2 if necessary.
  • Options
    Spurs 1 Reading 0
    W Spam 0 Man U 1
  • Options
    not much happening big chris booked for elbow on a leicester centre back. leicester sub
  • Options
    Your bet's looking good Inspector..
  • Options
    Reading equalised
  • Options
    Singapore checking in... no internet feed today?
  • Options
    QPR 1 - 0 Watford
  • Options
    free kick 20 yards out brillant cross by thomas no one attacks any touch would have been a goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Dissapointed Dickson isnt even on the bench, would really like to see the bloke get a chance.

Must be frustrating for him after being on fire at Gillingham as well. I'm convinced he'll seize his chance, and reckon that once he scores, we won't be looking back.

Incidentally, if you're having no luck with your DAB, AFKA, Five Live Sports Extra concentrates on the Championship now, although it's doing Norwich-Wolves for commentary.
  • Options
    Just noticed that Palarse are 7th.
    Charlie MacDonald just scored for Southend.
  • Options
    Hasnt Dickson got a foot injury
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Your bet's looking good Inspector..

I put small wagers on 2-0, 3-0, and 4-0. Only got 22/1 for 4-0, though, but that's the bookies at the top of Victoria Way for you, as Stu may know as well.
  • Options
    Once I've eaten my breakfast I'm gonna try getting some commentry in the car...
  • Options
    no keeper has made a save. Pitch in poor condition
  • Options
    collins john coming off now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Can you get Kent DAB in Sidcup, AFKA?

You'll be lucky!

Can't even pick it up here in Gravesend. I am trying.....Honest.
  • Options
    Can't you have your breakfast in the car? Or are you planning to drive down to Folkstone to pick up the commentary ;-)
  • Options
    strike from holland goes wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hahah Chicago - I toyed with taking my portable radio down to Dartford on the train to listen to commentary ;-)
  • Options
    corner charlton taken by thomas ............

no good
  • Options
    big chris down in the penalty area winded.
  • Options
    Watford 0 - 2 QPR
  • Options
    QPR 2 up at Watford.

Seemed like we had a bit of a penalty shout with big chris
  • Options
    talk of a leicester handball which if was at the valley, they reckon would of been given for a pen
  • Options
    hulme shots nearly scores
  • Options
    The Live league tables are always fun

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html
  • Options
    corner to leicester ....... charlton clear
  • Options
    bougy down injured