Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton match thread

Comments

• Options
    http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/latestscores/
    Scroll Down to live scores then on THE! game click Match Day Live
    Bit more indepth
  • Options
    up again, ok.

col 0 blackpool 2
  • Options
    west brom and stoke both winning

another charlton chance goes a begging. Thomas and ZZ not getting in the box enough according to the commentary
  • Options
    Blimey - Watford 3-0 down!
  • Options
    QPR 3 up. it's a stonking for WBA at home
  • Options
    Leicester not threatening, only look like they might be dangerous from set plays. Both teams guilty of not keeping hold of the ball. Steve Brown reckons that if we can get the ball down and play a bit more in the second half, it will be our game.

Saying that, great shot from Fryatt, beat Weaver but off the line from Bougy
  • Options
    Magic kicks off the line. we are really poor
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite] we are really poor

i love your happy commentaries :-)

Steve Brown says its really windy and horrible, really scrappy game that will be won by odd goal. wind heavily in Leicester's favour first half, he expects us to go on and win it in the second half.

half time now.

if you 16 guests fancy registering, i can approve it in seconds, hint hint :-)
  • Options
    Sorry, make that Watford 3-0 down... C'mon Charlton for f's sakes!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Go on, you know you want to. This is the only Charlton forum with even a faint smattering of intelligence - at least there is when I'm not round! - not to mention the fact that people do actually read and post here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloke on 5 Live says "it's been absolutely awful, and you can only blame the wind for so much".
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm still confident we'll win this. Playing with the wind second half. We just need to up a gear.
  • Options
    well not the greatest of halfs...one word CRAP! not really causing much trouble at there goal. Boogie done well to clear will give him that, ref is rubbish couple of times we should of had a free kick and a big hand ball shout that i would like to see again...need a decent second half here seeing as we can catch watford and keep on broms tail. plenty of singing in this end and a lot of piss taking of the fat bloke in there end banging the drum!!

oh and Paddy is playing well!!!!

come on you reds!
  • Options
    cheers KB, keep us updated
  • Options
    don't worry,there are plenty of games left.i am sure we will get some exciting ones as promised.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]we are really poor

welcome collegeparkaddick.

Right, who's next.... :-)
  • Options
    Keep up the singing Keiran.
  • Options
    Who's looking the most likely to get a Red Card? (Or am I on the wrong thread??)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]we are really poor[/quote]

if you 16 guests fancy registering, i can approve it in seconds, hint hint :-)[/quote]

welcome collegeparkaddick.

Right, who's next.... :-)[/quote]

Grats for the invitation and reminder.
  • Options
    Wolves take the lead at Norwich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    newcastle equalise at chelsea, reading winning at spurs.

any updates on our game anyone ?
  • Options
    C'mon charlton - keep the updates coming chaps...ta very much
  • Options
    west brom 3 up now
  • Options
    9 mins into 2nd half, game come to life, already much better from first half. Good play from us ended with Varney caught offside. Charlton playing more
  • Options
    Watford have got one back
  • Options
    Leicester free kick palmed away by Weaver, bit of a scramble ending with an offside.
  • Options
    sounds like a cracking game at the Walkers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]9 mins into 2nd half, game come to life, already much better from first half. Good play from us ended with Varney caught offside. Charlton playing more

you're making it up!
  • Options
    Leicester having more of the play in the 2nd half so far, 'sensing a goal'....
  • Options
    Stoke now winning at Plymouth.