Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton match thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    heres hoping
  • Options
    To draw 3 games and still only be 4 points from the automatic places makes it obvious that it's a very poor league. It's starting to look like Watford were in a false position at the start of the season. We certainly need to up our attacking game.
  • Options
    Quality in the final third considering the players we have is not up to what it should be thats for certain - im sure we'll see a difference if we can string some wins together
  • Options
    Pardew brought in 10 (ten) new players during the Jan - Mar transfer period in 2004/2005 - the season West Ham went up via the play-offs. Most of these, with the exception of Reo Coker (£600k) were loans, free transfers of player-exchanges. I still maintain that this is his style of management & he will be bringing in at least half that number in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    I'm with Oakster on Pards still of management - 34 players were used by Pards that season (just looked it up) but agree that he does have his key players and attempts to build around them. At WHU it was Mullins, Harewood, Repka & Ethrington.
  • Options
    I wonder who pards really sees as key players in this side? - Reidy for one...probably big Chris and maybe ZZ
  • Options
    I think Weaver and Fortune are two others.
  • Options
    Key players: Weaver, Reid, Holland, ZZ, Iwelumo and Sodje assuming he stays.