Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton match thread

Comments

• Options
    We need to actually put some players forward. None of the other sides around us would lose to Leicester today.
  • Options
    Good cross from left by Fryatt, Clemmence atthe far post heading back across goal. Weaver got a hand to it.

Leicester had 5 players in the box, something Charlton haven't come close to doing. Charlton need to gamble now.
  • Options
    Why couldn't Curbs ever do that for us?
  • Options
    Sam coming on
  • Options
    w spam 2-1
  • Options
    Ultimate comeback by Hammers... 2-1 up now, ManU are losing...
  • Options
    Goals in Spurs v Reading match in minutes 69, 73, 74, 76, 78 and 79. Not a bad 10 mins!
  • Options
    when was the last time we played well Norwich home?
  • Options
    going 442 now, with Varney up front (he didn't go off for moo2)
  • Options
    At least we haven't had anyone sent off (yet).

This festive season is turning into a disaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Why couldn't Curbs ever do that for us?[/quote]
    Because even after 15 years, his heart was never with us...
  • Options
    So we have 12 men and still losing?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]when was the last time we played well Norwich home?

we've barely 'played well' all season, only in glimpses.

Not good enough for the squad we have to be honest, lot of players underperforming in my opinion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]when was the last time we played well Norwich home?

Ipswich home - the last match I was at. Even then it was only in the first half. I need to get to more games!!
  • Options
    Qpr now got 4 Baggies have 5
  • Options
    19 guests - come on chaps, it only takes seconds to register, even if you're only go to be infrequent visitors.
  • Options
    sporting life correction

fortune went off for mou2kil 65 mins
  • Options
    We really seem to have run out of ideas in recent weeks - have we deluded ourselves that our players are technically superior to the teams in the champonship?

Im not sure this team has any self belief or enough drive on the pitch at the moment
  • Options
    WBA score 4th, 3rd time on trot they have scored 4 at home - they are head and shoulders above us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]WBA score 4th, 3rd time on trot they have scored 4 at home - they are head and shoulders above us.

Apart from when they played us and totally failed to outplay us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]WBA score 4th, 3rd time on trot they have scored 4 at home - they are head and shoulders above us.

only because they are playing with confidence. On paper they shouldn't be 'head and shoulders' above us, but you don't win anything on paper.
  • Options
    Lets all be honest the season is over halfway now and we've been waiting a long time to click into gear. I was so optimistic but I'm now convinced it won't happen. Let down after let down. How can a side looking for promotion go to Leicester and have one shot on goal. Even the playoffs are looking unlikely now.
  • Options
    aren't they playing against 10 men again?
  • Options
    Haha! My message of doom worked!!
  • Options
    We've scored !!!!

McCarthy !!
  • Options
    phew!
  • Options
    GET INNNNNNNNN
  • Options
    Keeper failed to clear, McCarthy hooked it over his head and sails into the net. Get in !!
  • Options
    THere you go then - all you doom and gloom merchants. Looks like a battling point is on the cards.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Oh, it wasnt varney, stupid sky =[