Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Go to bed Perth, they aint' worth it.
  • Options
    even my missus just made a comment "good job u didnt go up there" even she is feeling sorry me
  • Options
    This is as bad as I've felt about a Charlton game since the 6-1 at home to Leeds.

Shameful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]pardew - time for you to draft that letter of resignation. suggest the shite board do the same.

you were just waiting to say that wasnt you!! dunno why you bother to support us.
  • Options
    charlie block that is the biggest load of shit i have ever read on here
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I am a Pardew fan but there is no defending this

I hope that he feels stupid about demanding Charlton fans to go up there, and will keep quiet next time.
  • Options
    Big Fat Sams Red and White Army
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    what are we going to do up at sheffield united if we lose?
  • Options
    I go out for 5 minutes and we concede 3 FFS, can't add anymore auto now gone lets hope we can scrape into the play off's.
  • Options
    lets hope this is finally the boot up the arse that they need to finally get going, clutching at straws i know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stick to your othello Roy. Bore off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I am a Pardew fan but there is no defending this

I hope that he feels stupid about demanding Charlton fans to go up there, and will keep quiet next time.

Agree Jimmy. Poor buggers.
  • Options
    I said after that comment he should look at what happens historicalcy

5 3 now
  • Options
    ooooh jonny f, game on!
  • Options
    5-3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]pardew - time for you to draft that letter of resignation. suggest the shite board do the same.

Don't be a tosser, Charlie B.

You only have something to say when things go wrong - we never hear from you when things are good.
  • Options
    game on?
  • Options
    New owners and a new manager quickly, Pardew is a joke totally clueless im just waiting for his after match bollox once again.
  • Options
    we r only in the playoffs because its a poor league
  • Options
    come on charlton we have to believe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we were playin 4-5-1 away with reidy in the team and looked well solid its gone wrong away from home since we went 442
  • Options
    have i said how good fortune is :-)
  • Options
    iwelumo should start instead of gray......
  • Options
    has he made anymore changes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]New owners and a new manager quickly, Pardew is a joke totally clueless im just waiting for his after match bollox once again.

Knee jerk comments again, Reamsy.

Wait and see what 90 minutes bring first.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Don't be a tosser, Charlie B.

You only have something to say when things go wrong - we never hear from you when things are good.

Charlie Block
    Charlie Chalk
    Charlie Cheese
    What's the difference?
  • Options
    even a draw is poor,this is 15th place blackpool,disgrace
  • Options
    semedo on for zz, thomas on for cook
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]New owners and a new manager quickly, Pardew is a joke totally clueless im just waiting for his after match bollox once again.

Guys these sort of knee-jerk posts aren't helping.

Can we save the inquest for later and discuss the match on this thread please?
  • Options
    who are we blaming this week AL