Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    its a thin line oakster.
  • Options
    Halford long throw great save by rachukba
  • Options
    jimmys right,palace mean fuck all.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]If we fail to go up at the end of the season, tyhen I think there is a very strong case for getting rid of Pardew. You can't say he has been a success, based on last season or this.

If we do go up, I shall want to have his babies!

Some West Ham fans thought the same in there first season in the Championship, and some still wanted him sacked after he got them up in the second season.

It's a shit result today, no excuse, but I'm very much of the two year plan gang, might even happen this year.
  • Options
    just spoken to dave mehmet,he walked out at 5-2,absolute disgrace were his words,hull winning is that us out of play off's.
  • Options
    has there been another goal yet
  • Options
    Corner to charlton free kick to keeper
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.[/quote]

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace
  • Options
    this was well worth the hassle of getting the commentary :(
  • Options
    dont think so NSS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]If we fail to go up at the end of the season, tyhen I think there is a very strong case for getting rid of Pardew. You can't say he has been a success, based on last season or this.

Any look at clubs who keep their managers and those that lose patience early will show that it's better to let the guy have a few seasons. It's only our first season in this league - I don't know why everyone expects us to go straight back up.
  • Options
    the problem is, if we do go up - there would need to be massive investment to stop us doing a Derby - this squad is nowhere near good enough
  • Options
    two year plan? very poor league this season,bent money,and there losing bad to blackpool.
  • Options
    he got them in the play offs in both years,we are strugglin to get in play off's it is a absolute minimum that we make them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace

It might be passion, but it's all negative sh*t passion, blame culture.

It won't do anything except drag everyone down.
  • Options
    there are disagreements on here, but we all have one thing in common, we all care about this club and would put our bodies on the line for it.

Our players obviously dont
  • Options
    if we dont go up i believe more players will be sold
  • Options
    is the match still going on?, i was reading this thread for updates!
  • Options
    game dying now 1 min left
  • Options
    if we got in there we would muck it up, losing the will to live here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    died long before
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_carl[/cite]there are disagreements on here, but we all have one thing in common, we all care about this club and would put our bodies on the line for it.
    Would we? I f***ing wouldn't! No matter how much I love Charlton i wouldn't suffer a bloody injury for them!
  • Options
    I hate football :-(
  • Options
    We expect our team to be world beaters.

But forget the other team probably won't limply lay down and die.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]he got them in the play offs in both years,we are strugglin to get in play off's it is a absolute minimum that we make them.

West Ham struggled into the play offs in both season, last minute goal by Brian Deane got in the play off once.

We've got the same world view as West Ham fans did a couple of years ago, that we should be walking the league, but we aren't, and it's a tough place. Still think we'll get in them this season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.[/quote]

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace[/quote]

It might be passion, but it's all negative sh*t passion, blame culture.

It won't do anything except drag everyone down.[/quote]

We have been papering over the cracks for a long time, live in the real world
  • Options
    varney header down blackpool clear matty holland volley save by rachukba corner header over varney
  • Options
    ditto leroy
  • Options
    I wouldn't either, far more important things in life then football
  • Options
    JT cross halford just over the bar 3 good cahnces in the last 2 mins we could be 5- 6 up