Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    the table looks just about the same as it did this morning, we have been lucky with results today! we must now win our next couple of matches, and on this seasons strange form i reckon thats whats gonna happen!
  • Options
    Pards needs to wake up and give a few rockets,i dont want to hear the b88LOCKS he comes out with i want him to tellit as it is.
  • Options
    yes it has ruined my week and yes i feel sorry for those that travelled, we never turn up when a lot of fans turn up away ever, but the point pards was trying to make imo is that when teams come to us we dont make as much noise as them so lets all start going away and try and do it there, but that never happens we always shit it that is why loads dont go away.

this happened before pardew and will happen after him mark my words

watch what we wish for folks when most were calling for curbs to fuck off i said we would get relegated the following year and it happend if we start joining the trend of change then believe me the whole charlton ethos will change too as we have built our club on stability and 5 and 10 year plans some of you arnt even giving it 2 years which is ridiculous,

I want success and i want it now too but i also dont want to be a bradford, Leeds of shef wed, oldham either all teams that had similar if not more support than us and all who changed mangers far too soon and kept doing so how much do you think it will cost to get rid of pards, robbo, parky, and then buy the new managers players more than what we have imo
  • Options
    win the playoofs i will be happy,anything less and its failure,we should be in top two,how much did we get for bent? for some strage reason i reckon gray may come good.
  • Options
    It seems that everyone interprets this as having no passion. Why?

It's like the England team. Everyone puts it down to passion.

I think this is wrong. Look at the Stoke team. Can anyone say how long those players have been playing together?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Lets just wait till we are out of touch with the playoffs and then judge what we need to do you never know what may happen.

We cant seem to do anything away but if we get better at home the playoffs are still there for us.

Time for a reality check.We are no way ready for the premier league next season.Let's just enjoy the plus sides to this season i.e. double over palace,some good youngsters coming through etc. and maybe have a good crack at it next year.
    I know and work with loads of west ham,spurs arsenal...fans,and the thought of getting thumped by the likes of them every week would send me into a real depressing spiral.I'd much rather take them on when i know our side's a lot stronger and may actually be able to give them a bit of a game.
  • Options
    lets have a operation!!!!!! lots of wanky tshirts and ballons and stuff,and get trumped 5-2
  • Options
    The thing is Steve he wont come out and slate the players and say that he got it wrong, which we all want him too he aint that sort of manager,

we have to put up with the bollox he comes out with unfortunatly
  • Options
    I sense not a very happy club both on the pitch and in the boardroom.They say it's how you react in the face of adversity well at the moment we aint reacting very well.
  • Options
    stoke,with there poor crowds,lack of money,are top of the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i agree carly i always said this was a season of reflection and that is whta it is turning out to be, we need to watch and wait for the season to unfold

lets all watch ant and dec and foget about it

MCS that bishops fingers is quite nice can you get it on tap anywhere and if so lets leave these miserable sods behind and head up there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite] we have built our club on stability and 5 and 10 year plans some of you arnt even giving it 2 years which is ridiculous,

I want success and i want it now too but i also dont want to be a bradford, Leeds of shef wed, oldham either all teams that had similar if not more support than us and all who changed mangers far too soon and kept doing so how much do you think it will cost to get rid of pards, robbo, parky, and then buy the new managers players more than what we have imo

Exactly. We are laying the foundations now. Some people seem to think that we have a right to go up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lets have a operation!!!!!! lots of wanky tshirts and ballons and stuff,and get trumped 5-2

lol.
  • Options
    please tell me what foundations we are laying as i dont see many positives this year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]yes it has ruined my week and yes i feel sorry for those that travelled, we never turn up when a lot of fans turn up away ever, but the point pards was trying to make imo is that when teams come to us we dont make as much noise as them so lets all start going away and try and do it there, but that never happens we always shit it that is why loads dont go away.

this happened before pardew and will happen after him mark my words

watch what we wish for folks when most were calling for curbs to fuck off i said we would get relegated the following year and it happend if we start joining the trend of change then believe me the whole charlton ethos will change too as we have built our club on stability and 5 and 10 year plans some of you arnt even giving it 2 years which is ridiculous,

good post, totally agree.
  • Options
    its due jimmy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]win the playoofs i will be happy,anything less and its failure,we should be in top two,how much did we get for bent? for some strage reason i reckon gray may come good.

Agree with you nolly - and if we don't go up out of what is a poor league then someone will have to take the blame. I have not sought the immediate resignation of Pardew. However I have a bigger grumble with the board - IMO it was their crass decisions that caused us to go down last season.
  • Options
    If we can be in this league next year Wagstaff, shelvey,uchelli,long,arter,wright, godfrey will all get a chance add them to what we have got and you have a much stronger more passionate (because they came through the ranks) team

i think if more turn up on weds you may be surprised as to how good some off these boys are then we may have a team ready to push on. we need to relax a bit on here
  • Options
    Everything is fine EXCEPT:

We need Richard Rufus, Kins or Parker, and Mendonca up front.

That's all that's missing. That's all. :o)
  • Options
    true,the young player need a good crowd,im going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well they have master brew in the liberal club in charlton, on tap and buchers finger and spitfire in a bottle, nice
  • Options
    Lets face it Pardews getting it the neck because he says "put your hands in your pocket and come and support us away". Unfortunately the team gets the support from the supporters but the supporters don't appear to get the support from the team. We can't win every game but it is all about what you do after a defeat. If this result dosen't galvanise the management and the team to do better I think that will be the worry.

It will be interesting to read the comments from the people who travelled today. I think most of us can stomach losing if you feel the team did there best but on the day it wasn't good enough. What most of us can't take is losing and the players don't turn up or appear that they can't be bothered.
  • Options
    anyway i amorf to get totally pizzled,peace and love junglists
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]please tell me what foundations we are laying as i dont see many positives this year

That's exactly the point. You don't 'see' much with foundations.
  • Options
    We have to play all the teams chasing the play-offs away yet and on todays evidence it's curtains.

Pardew has failed in my book, 2 year plan my arse they have just had a week in Spain wasted on them.

As for the 2nd of the 2 years where is the money coming from? we will be paupers in this league next year it's as simple as that Pardew has failed with money so god help him without it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]anyway i amorf to get totally pizzled,peace and love junglists

Nice one, MCS.

That's what we should all do. :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]please tell me what foundations we are laying as i dont see many positives this year

That's exactly the point. You don't 'see' much with foundations.

I begin to wonder if these foundations are built on sand.
  • Options
    so with no money reams it makes sense to sack a manager pay him a substantial amount of compo do the same to all his back room team, and then have to shell out on newplayers because the new manger wont want some that are here??

so with you answering your own question about money explain the logic to me

we need to wait give the guy at least 2 seasons we had to sell most of the team that was relegated it takes time to build a team and that is what people dont get these days time
  • Options
    Reams dont we get the second installment of the relegation money at end of season?
  • Options
    look at the table i do not think that it will stay that way

we can beat wba, and bristol city at home and the others too we lost today excepted but we have not been out of the top 6 virtually all year