Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    i dont see us gettin feck all next week
  • Options
    REams lets make any changes at the end of the season if we need too, I dont agree with the Pardew out brigade but am willing for persusion however getting rid of the board will do what?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]New owners and a new manager quickly, Pardew is a joke totally clueless im just waiting for his after match bollox once again.

Can't be much more stupid than your during-match bollox
  • Options
    BFR i am with you start a new discussion the Pardew and board out mob and talk amongst yourselves
  • Options
    Eddie May is available
  • Options
    its not knee jerk,there losing to blackpool,its a poor league we have money,he keeps sniping on about charlton fans,im sniping about charlton managers.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]semedo on for zz, thomas on for cook[/quo
    Thats livened up the atacking options taking our top goal scorer off for a holding midfielder well done super Al
  • Options
    palace losing at home to wolves :)
  • Options
    atleast palace r loosing at home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]pardew - time for you to draft that letter of resignation. suggest the shite board do the same.

Don't be a tosser, Charlie B.

You only have something to say when things go wrong - we never hear from you when things are good.

I said draft the letter of resignation - I didn't say hand it in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bristol citys bradley orr sent off :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not knee jerk,there losing to blackpool,its a poor league we have money,he keeps sniping on about charlton fans,im sniping about charlton managers.

Then start a new thread and discuss it there.
  • Options
    It can still end up 6-5 but blackpool should never score 5 against us
  • Options
    not worth it,stop worrying about other peoples views.
  • Options
    will be put the play offs withtin the week
  • Options
    6-5, we're gonna win 6-5....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]pardew - time for you to draft that letter of resignation. suggest the shite board do the same.

Don't be a tosser, Charlie B.

You only have something to say when things go wrong - we never hear from you when things are good.

I said draft the letter of resignation - I didn't say hand it in.

Pillock
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not knee jerk,there losing to blackpool,its a poor league we have money,he keeps sniping on about charlton fans,im sniping about charlton managers.

I'm totally against any 'Pardew Out' stuff but I think nolly's got a point here. If he complains about us, he's only asking for criticism himself. Don't want him out but I hope he learns a lesson.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]New owners and a new manager quickly, Pardew is a joke totally clueless im just waiting for his after match bollox once again.

here we go again. You said on coverendchoir - i got my knives out waiting.

I am not coming back whilst you post on here.

i will agree with you it is not good enough performance but your comments are just truly BOLLOCKS. New owners - god sake.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its not knee jerk,there losing to blackpool,its a poor league we have money,he keeps sniping on about charlton fans,im sniping about charlton managers.[/quote]

I'm totally against any 'Pardew Out' stuff but I think nolly's got a point here. If he complains about us, he's only asking for criticism himself. Don't want him out but I hope he learns a lesson.[/quote]

he has hung himself aafter his comments over the last few weeks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fuckin all i here is hoolihan hoolihan hoolihan

sort it out
  • Options
    take it off this thread and talk eleswhere for fecks sake
  • Options
    hull 2 one up at wba
  • Options
    who could we get anyway,he is here so we need him to rise to the task,stop nit picking and rubbing the fans up the wrong way,imo i always feel hes palace and is here on hes way to bigger things.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]atleast palace r loosing at home

So what? We worry too much about them and not enough about ourselves. What's the point in beating them only to lose loads of other games? I'd rather Palace beat us if it means we get 6 points against Watford and Blackpool.
  • Options
    WBA are losing 1-2
    Bristol City are winning 2-1
  • Options
    varney to ambrose shot saved
  • Options
    If we fail to go up at the end of the season, tyhen I think there is a very strong case for getting rid of Pardew. You can't say he has been a success, based on last season or this.

If we do go up, I shall want to have his babies!
  • Options
    Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.
  • Options
    chill jimmy so would i but i would rather if we are to go in the playoffs i wouldnt want to face them that is all