Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    the players pards bought many of them aren't now playin,racon moo2,semedo benched,gray substituted iwelumo benched mcleod nowhere,thats a fair bit of money spent or spunked whichever way you look at it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace

It might be passion, but it's all negative sh*t passion, blame culture.

It won't do anything except drag everyone down.

We have been papering over the cracks for a long time, live in the real world

So the real world is all negative shit, that's what people put their energy behind, right?
  • Options
    We have struggled in the same areas for big chunks of the season.

Our strikers are not good enough, we therfore don't score enough..
  • Options
    If we miss the play offs I'll be gutted but i dont think we should get all in a huff and demand pardew out. We;ve got to realise this is pretty much a completely new team we've assembled and that it will take time for things to come good. A season may be too short a time unfortunately.

Like others have said if we don't make the playoffs next year we should look at a change.
  • Options
    stoke won so we are still in play offs
  • Options
    blackpool on attack could be 6
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]JT cross halford just over the bar 3 good cahnces in the last 2 mins we could be 5- 6 up
    but we're not. That's been the problem!
  • Options
    i think alans great.
  • Options
    wish our players had the passion of Stoke and Bristol players, as well as the management team, we are a disgrace
  • Options
    i am talkin about on the pitch, i dont think these players do
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    varney should have had a pen final whistle

lost 5 3
  • Options
    Full time 5-3
  • Options
    Well done to blackpool, its a great performance by them by all accounts, just like when they were at our place we had all the luck, this time it swings back in their favour. Sounds like three of their goals were scored following great saves by weaver (yes maybe some work needs to be done with the defenders) but its pretty unlucky.

To concede 5 is never good, but hey still games left, still in the play off positions.
    We could be completely out of it by now.
    Leave expectations behind and get on with supporting the team for what is going on now!
  • Options
    stoke's players are showin real balls,we aint it's up to pards to sort it out im disgusted.Just rolled a stat on sky 3 wins in 14 you tell me is that good enough,for me it isnt.
  • Options
    WBA lost to hull
  • Options
    all my brothers went today poor sods never mind theres next year to win up there
  • Options
    The live table, Hull and Ipswich hard on our heels:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Well done to blackpool, its a great performance by them by all accounts, just like when they were at our place we had all the luck, this time it swings back in their favour. Sounds like three of their goals were scored following great saves by weaver (yes maybe some work needs to be done with the defenders) but its pretty unlucky.

To concede 5 is never good, but hey still games left, still in the play off positions.
    We could be completely out of it by now.
    Leave expectations behind and get on with supporting the team for what is going on now!

Bang on, Thommo!
  • Options
    All together now - "Always look on the bright side of life ........."
  • Options
    West Brom can forget automatic promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do do
  • Options
    "Things can only get better....."
  • Options
    Lets just wait till we are out of touch with the playoffs and then judge what we need to do you never know what may happen.

We cant seem to do anything away but if we get better at home the playoffs are still there for us.
  • Options
    i agree with nss, i dont expect world beaters but i expect fight an bottle, this team has neither.
    time for a big rocket up the arse to all the players and management.

Pardew says he is a good manager at this time of the year, well not a very good start, stop talkin bull shit and get on with managing the team and getting some motivation there
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.[/quote]

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace[/quote]

It won't do anything except drag everyone down.[/quote]

We have been papering over the cracks for a long time, live in the real world[/quote]

So the real world is all negative shit, that's what people put their energy behind, right?[/quote]

How can u defend them mugs, the amount of people that reavelled up there, spending hard earned cash, after our managers snide comment at is his own fans in his notes last week, the players will not be hurting over this, ruined my week, has it yours???
  • Options
    at leasrt i have saved the 3.50 i spend on papers when we win
  • Options
    yes its 2 am and I am really pissed off big time
  • Options
    It just shows what a good job curbs did for us it might have been boring but he got results
  • Options
    bring back the vicar........les reed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Jeez guys, i know everyones pretty peed with the score but whats the point in all this bollocks. This is the match thread, not getting on each others backs.

Its called passion something our coaching staaff and team dont know about, a f****** disgrace

It won't do anything except drag everyone down.

We have been papering over the cracks for a long time, live in the real world

So the real world is all negative shit, that's what people put their energy behind, right?

How can u defend them mugs, the amount of people that reavelled up there, spending hard earned cash, after our managers snide comment at is his own fans in his notes last week, the players will not be hurting over this, ruined my week, has it yours???

Where have I defended the team performance?

I just don't see how all the negative kneejerk shit from some on here is going to help us?

Will it get us 3 points?
    So, tell me, how does it help?