Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

May 22nd - Charlton Life end of season meet up - THIS THURSDAY !

Comments

• Options
    Will the "Snug Bar" be open for me, Southampton Addick and some of the more elder statesmen? ;)
  • Options
    Any excuse for a beer me, I'll be there.
  • Options
    Im up for it,and tadpole
  • Options
    Count me in!!
  • Options
    I'll be up for it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Will the "Snug Bar" be open for me, Southampton Addick and some of the more elder statesmen? ;)

T.C.E are you trying to say we're the old gits. I'm not much older than Tavern you know. lol
  • Options
    I'd be up for it too-

Like AFKA's suggestion of a Play off final re-run in the back ground- just hope we'll have another one to be looking forward to by then....
  • Options
    i will be there
  • Options
    So far as I can make out we have about 16 of us who are up for this.

Don't know if that's enough to get the Club to open up Bartrams on the 22nd or not, but if anyone else is interested or I've left anyone out of the list below, please add yourself.

Killers Beard
    AFKA Bartram
    suzisausage
    Curb_it
    WSS
    Henry Irving
    stonemuse
    addick1965
    T.C.E (?)
    southamptonaddick (?)
    RedArmySE7
    BexleyRed
    Glass half empty
    DaveMehmet
    StanmoreAddick
    Tavern
  • Options
    yes woudl have expected a few more people to join in.
    i will bring along a few pals of course if it became a play off themed drink.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure there will end up something like 30-50 of us KB
  • Options
    Heroin and myself will be up for it
  • Options
    I will consult my Diary........yep I can make it although a little late, price of living out in the sticks I'm afraid!
  • Options
    I will be there - like Ketman - A little later - unless I arrange to bring the car to work - if not I'll go home get the car and come back up to Charlton.

:o)
  • Options
    I'd love to be there - but it's a long way to come from Cornwall.

I might be able to coincide it with something else and try & make a weekend of it.
    Maybe visit my Mum - and watch Charlton in the Play Off final, eh Oohaah? ;o)
  • Options
    les says will be there. not that he knows yet.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'll tag along with Addick1965 then you can all abuse me for my crap posts over the year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]and watch Charlton in the Play Off final, eh Oohaah? ;o)

lol oggy , i'm in barbados but i've already pre warned the wife i'll be making the return to trip to wembley when we get there;-)
  • Options
    Nice one, Oohaah ....... only teasing you, mate. :o)

Knew you'd given up on the playoffs ages ago ....... Barbados sounds great though.
  • Options
    Yeah should be good no game so Ging wont be banned lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Count me in, yes.
  • Options
    I will be up for it
  • Options
    Dont be expecting a coach home tho.
  • Options
    I'll be there....
  • Options
    Would love to - but will need to find a work-related excuse to fly down to London! Don't count me in just yet...
  • Options
    Hubby & I will attend, just to carry you home again ;-)
  • Options
    Count me in
  • Options
    I suppose I'll have to go
  • Options
    yeah put my name down for this dudes
  • Options
    Are we going to make this a play off special then? re the Kins article perhaps someone can ask Mr Kinsella if he can pop down to the valley for a few drinks that night?