Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

May 22nd - Charlton Life end of season meet up - THIS THURSDAY !

Comments

• Options
    sorry NLA he thought plank as well.
  • Options
    nice you 2 pair pick on the fat kid he aint got no feelings. i cant go then oh well on the pish big time against cov
  • Options
    is it a bank holiday ;-)
  • Options
    add wwtone, Blackheath Addick & myself who will make it as well.
  • Options
    I`ll be there, as long as Luva Luva promises to buy me a pint.
  • Options
    should be there with Ging might leave young one unless his willing to dip in his pocket
  • Options
    Sorry not to have replied before now, but as Sis said I was in the Emerald Isle last week and chasing my tail round this country before that.

Anyhow according to my calculations we have 41 certanties for this, a few possibles and coupled with friends and partners we should hit 50 without too much effort.

So now it's just a case of booking things up and arranging stuff for the evening.

Suzi, I know you're already in the building, but if you need me to make an official approach to the club to open up Bartrams, just let me know.
  • Options
    well done guys, particularly KB.

Suzi, i'll mail you.
  • Options
    have already mentioned it to them, and its fine, they can't keep the kitchen open, but could put on food (buffet style) if needed but that would cost.
    the main kitchen shuts at 8, but obviously if 50 people turned up wanting cooked food they wouldn't be able to cope, but could do the odd portion of chips etc.
    I think they're going to get back to me about the play off final if its linked up and able to show on the big screen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should be there.
  • Options
    I can get the Cons upstairs hall/bar for free and try to haggle some food
  • Options
    Cheers E, but we've got Bartrams booked now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Cheers E, but we've got Bartrams booked now.

Excellent, what's the start time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Cheers E, but we've got Bartrams booked now.

No worrys, without going through all the posts what time? and are ex hooligans allowed ( as long as I promise to behave) LOL
  • Options
    Everyone is invited. Its just a chance for everyone off here to have a meet up and a drink. KB suggested that date because its the anniverasry of when a load of us held a big fundraising event down there last year.

No set times, i presume everyone will still getting down there from 6 onwards, depending on whether people come straight from work or not.
  • Options
    Champs league final the night before. Busy week.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Sadly I'll be stuck in Milton Keynes, be thinking of you though!!
  • Options
    How about using the original Millenium commentary for the match, would that be possible- certainly more fitting in my opinion......
  • Options
    Is Black Forrest Red gona be there ? if so im defo coming !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like last year, 22nd May is still my sons (Chirpy Red Jnr) birthday. So I won't be there.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Can we cycle the streets en masse and disrupt traffic?..
  • Options
    Bump

Just a reminder for people to lodge the date on the calendar, seek clearance from the other half....

Would be really good if as many people as possible try and make it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Like last year, 22nd May is still my sons (Chirpy Red Jnr) birthday. So I won't be there.
    Maybe next year then
  • Options
    Whats happening with this then? It is tomorrow week.
  • Options
    if its on i wouldnt mind popping in for a sherbert or 2. only joined here yesterday if thats ok.
  • Options
    Adam,

Of course its ok - look forward to seeing you there.
  • Options
    at bartrams? what time is kick off?
  • Options
    I think we were aiming for about 6.30 onwards - i'm sure KB and/or AFKA will confirm though.
  • Options
    cheers mate