Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

May 22nd - Charlton Life end of season meet up - THIS THURSDAY !

Comments

• Options
    I aim to be there for between 6.00-6.30. Others will drift in through the evening depending on whether they come straight from work or not.

Its just a chance for everyone on here to have a drink, catch-up, introduction etc

The kitchen is being kept open for those that wish to order food, and we're hoping to have the 98 play off final shown on the screens in the background.

Hope as many as possible can make the effort to pop along.
  • Options
    I didnt ask for any ex players to come.
  • Options
    Will the Car park be available?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Will the Car park be available?

yes
  • Options
    Just be careful of the potholes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I didnt ask for any ex players to come.

Ask Sir Chris of Powell to come.
  • Options
    I wonder if curious will make it back from Manc in time ;-)
  • Options
    Bumped again.....

Any idea what time the match will start to be shown- need to allow about 2 and a half hours i guess....
  • Options
    I may take the Day off for this, planning to get a new CAFC tattoo so may book it for next Thursday. Stu fancy getting on it at Bartrams all afternoon ?
  • Options
    I've got half day Thursday and day off Friday so could well get messy! Be nice to see you down there again Kets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I may take the Day off for this, planning to get a new CAFC tattoo so may book it for next Thursday. Stu fancy getting on it at Bartrams all afternoon ?
    Will it look like this?

180px-West_Ham_United.JPG
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I may take the Day off for this, planning to get a new CAFC tattoo so may book it for next Thursday. Stu fancy getting on it at Bartrams all afternoon ?

Well as I've spent most of the last two weeks getting on it all day, assuming I don't have any work still I'm well up for it.
  • Options
    Would like to make it down just to meet a few of the people on here...am working a late till 8 so may pop along after that. If not I guess I'll see a few of you at the Brighton friendly. ;-)
  • Options
    OK, club are sorting out the DVD player and the DVD. We'll aim to start it around 7.00 - 7.15 so it doesn't go on to late. The kitchen will be kept open doing snacks until 8pm for those that want some dinner.

So to reiterate - EVERYONE from this site (admin/members/lurkers), and your partners / friends, are invited to our little End of Season gathering THIS THURSDAY in BARTRAMS from 6pm onwards

10 and a half reasons why you should come ?

- Because we will be showing a re-run of the Play Off final and there aren't many opportunities to watch it amongst a crowd
    - Because its a chance to put faces to names, and a chance to realise that the bloke you think is an idiot is actually decent bloke
    - Because it helps support the togetherness of this site, introduces people to others, and fills the bar at the Valley on a non-matchday for a change
    - Because it will be a chance to reminisce for those who took part in the charity games exactly a year ago.
    - Because WhenIWasALittleBoy is in the money and wants to buy everyone a drink
    - Because Ketman's super-doopa ear-busting £10k music system WON'T be there
    - Because Goonerhater is using it as research for his World's Best Pub, and will be providing a selection of free nibbles for feedback
    - Because it will be funning watching WSS trying to sink actual live conversations "can i stop you there, we discussed this 20 mins ago"
    - Because you might get a glimpse of the new star-signing as he leaves the reception after penning a four-year deal up in the Boardroom
    - Because there is jack all on the telly
    - Because i'm kind of asking nicely

1/2 a reason why you shouldn't come ?

- Because you are a miserable, unsocialable git. Or you live in Canada. Or Australia.

So there we have it, look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Thursday. Done.
  • Options
    Because there is jack all on the telly

Final episode of Midnight Man - Will anyone mind if I turn off the DVD during the penalties to see what happens?
  • Options
    Jealous - have a great night boys & girls.
  • Options
    Because you are a miserable, unsocialable git. Or you live in Canada. Or Australia.

Or Germany...

...and you have given 11 and a half reasons, not 10 & a half...

(being pedantic).
  • Options
    no, you fitted into the miserable category :-)

did wonder if anyone would actually count them !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    1/2 a reason why you shouldn't come ?

- Because you are a miserable, unsocialable git. Or you live in Canada. Or Australia.

Or you're going to be on a plane on the way to Spain :0 )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or Portugal
  • Options
    Good old Sasa hopes to make an appearance tomorrow night for a beer and a chat.

See you there.
  • Options
    Nice one- Curb it!

Should be a very fine evening!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good old Sasa hopes to make an appearance tomorrow night for a beer and a chat.

I didn't think Rothko drank?

*coat
  • Options
    You coming along offy?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]You coming along offy?

No mate. After three days out of three on it so far this week I really need to give my liver a rest.
  • Options
    Not to meet the man himself....?
  • Options
    He looks like he's having a dirty big poo in that picture. When was it taken?
    ;o)
  • Options
    Can't make tonight - would love to meet a few peeps from here. Definitely, definitely next time.

Have a great nite, all!

bogz x
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So a few 'disgruntled' Charlton fans disappointed with this years season having some beer tonight? Shall I call the riot police in on standby??

:D

PS have fun, am too busy trying to finish my oak floor before I hit the Sardinian highlights next week. Oh and then there's my new fence, much longer this time (90ft!)