Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

May 22nd - Charlton Life end of season meet up - THIS THURSDAY !

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]So a few 'disgruntled' Charlton fans disappointed with this years season having some beer tonight? Shall I call the riot police in on standby??

:D

PS have fun, am too busy trying to finish my oak floor before I hit the Sardinian highlights next week. Oh and then there's my new fence, much longer this time (90ft!)
    Make sure you highlight your progress here:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2511&page=1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]So a few 'disgruntled' Charlton fans disappointed with this years season having some beer tonight? Shall I call the riot police in on standby??

:D

PS have fun, am too busy trying to finish my oak floor before I hit the Sardinian highlights next week. Oh and then there's my new fence, much longer this time (90ft!)
    Make sure you highlight your progress here:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2511&page=1

Dont get offensive WSS
  • Options
    Sorry guys & gals - gonna have to bail on tonight.
  • Options
    I had hoped to make it albeit late but unfortunately I can't now.
  • Options
    Same as, just got home from work I`m absolutely "cream crackered" and have got an early K.O. tomorrow, have a good one.
  • Options
    Was a good evening- glad i did the sensible thing and drove to save my liver and ability to do some work tommorrow..

Sasa was, as always, great fun!

Thanks to everyone involved with organising, especially Killers Beard for the initial suggestion, spent the whiole evening meaning to pop over and introduce myself KB and when i decided to, you weren't there... Thanks again!
  • Options
    Thanks to KB for instigating, and thanks to the 50 or so that turned up.

Was a nice night. We have good people on this board.
  • Options
    Excellent night - good to put some faces to names.

Sasa was good company and could hardly take his eyes away from the screen during the game.

Thanks to everyone who arranged the evening - I look forward to the next one, although I'll make sure I don't have to be in the office so early the following day - my head is not so great this morning!
  • Options
    Great evening,had a good chat with many nice people.Sasa top bloke
  • Options
    Fantastic Evening and great to put some faces to usernames.

Sasa was a top guy!!

Well done to everyone involved for organising!

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good night.

Kept meaning to leave but had to stay and watch the whole game and penalties.

Good to meet a few new, to me, Lifers.

PS where were the CL badges? Sort it out Lookie!
  • Options
    A good night - thanks to all who arranged

Highlight of the night was seeing the man mountain Sasa Ilic leaving.... on a moped!
  • Options
    Yeah enjoyable evening, thanks for organising it.
  • Options
    Bring on the Brighton weekender
  • Options
    Thanks one and all for a great nght out.

Special thanks to AFKA and Suzi for doing all the leg work and thanks to the club for allowing us in.

Sorry if I ignored anyone during the evening, it wasn't deliberate. But as Stanmore said, kept meaning to go and talk to everyone but by the time I thought seriously about doing it, it was too late.

Tried to position myself so that I could watch the screen and still go and talk to people, but then sat almost glued to the whole thing.

Sasa is an absolute legend, even on a Vespa!
  • Options
    What a great evening!

& Wilma...............you are a legend & have officially been adopted into the Killer Clan....................poor you ;-)

You lot are great xx
  • Options
    Great evening, great to watch the game. Nice to meet you Wilma. Sasa is a legend, and thanks for Gumbo for the lift home!

Great suggestion for an evening, well done KB.
  • Options
    good to hear it was a success well done all involved

Anyone so pi**ed they made a idiot of themselves?
  • Options
    I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for organising, and looking after me, particularly the Killer Clan!!!

I know I don't post very often but I still feel as if I know you all from reading so much so it was good to actually meet lots of you and discover that you are actually normal (well, most of you!!).
  • Options
    A good night last night, nice put faces to the usernames at last not happy that i had to leave early didnt even make the half time in the match. But enjoyed it and thanks to AFKA and the introductions to everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]discover that you are actually normal (well, most of you!!).

You referring to certain parts of the Medway massive?! Sorry, they can't help it, aint that right Dicko...
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm mentioning no names at all!
  • Options
    The only people who made idiots of themselves were the tools who tried to do tricks & flicks with that football outside Bartrams at the end of the night, you know who you are guys :-)
  • Options
    Had a good night last night, was good to meet most of you, apologies to those who i didnt, looking forward to the next meet up, was great to see sasa he hasnt changed at all really shame he couldnt stay for the pens but he seemed like a busy man!!Bit of a muzzy head this morning nowt a big lunch wont sort out!! see you all again soon.
  • Options
    I actually got to shake Sasa's hand and to buy him a drink! Even if it was only sparkling water. And he used my biro to sign various bits of memorabilia. Good night. Shame I had to leave before the penalties to catch the train(s) back to Woking.
  • Options
    Really p****d off that I couldn't make it - Sorry guys.
  • Options
    Cheers for the night. Great idea.
  • Options
    A most enjoyable evening.
  • Options
    never get bored of watching that match .............. cheers to those that put in the effort to make it happen.