Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Oh, and fraping a female friend by posting an ultrasound picture is very funny.

As is posting an engagement announcement.
  • Options
    When your missus cuts her toenails in bed without clearing up the clippings.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

The letter "B"

I'm fed up with it.
    There are thirteen clubs in the English leagues that begin with the letter "B".
    One in the Premier League; Seven in the Championship; Three in League One and Two in League Two.
    The large number of "B"s in our league plus Cardiff means Charlton is invariably not featuring towards the top of the fixture lists, match reports, results, etc. You always have to scroll down.
    It won't get better next year. Bournemouth will be replaced by Burnley and Blackpool by Bristol City. So they'll still be seven of the buggers!

Just realised that this annoys me too!
  • Options
    The 176 from the strand back home to forest hill - having to listen to this absolute knob's phone conversation all the way home!!!! I want to throw him off the back of the top deck
  • Options
    The amoebic dysentery that has stricken the mcbobbin household. I'll be on this site a while folks. Keep it interesting.
  • Options
    David Dimbleby
  • Options

Restaurants where you ask for the bill and 15 minutes later you are still waiting for the bill

Never, EVER visit Portugal Dan... You are lucky if you get the menu within fifteen minutes, if the bill comes at the third time of asking you have had a result. *

*I may have exaggerated for effect...
  • Options

Restaurants where you ask for the bill and 15 minutes later you are still waiting for the bill

Slowly walk towards the door, they'll bring the bill.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When your wife is asleep on the sofa, for most of the evening and wakes up at bed time.
    She then insists, that she has to start reading her book in bed, at gone midnight and has a go at me for complaining.

What the hell is going on ?
  • Options

Never, EVER visit Portugal Dan... You are lucky if you get the menu within fifteen minutes, if the bill comes at the third time of asking you have had a result. *

*I may have exaggerated for effect...to stop you visiting Portugal
    Fixed for you
  • Options

*I may have exaggerated for effect...to stop you visiting Portugal
    Fixed for you
    LOL - sounded a bit like that didn't it... It's great really but it takes a while to get used to the laid back attitude Dave. :smile:
  • Options
    When you're having a terrible golf round, and I mean a 21 point stinker, and your ex East End cabbie playing partner can't stop talking about his shots to the other player in the 3, generally while I'm lining and executing my shot. He's normally wheeling his trolley at the same time.

The 18 handicap knob head, who wouldn't be fit to lace my shoes on an average day, then proceeds to give me unsolicited set up and alignment tips......
  • Options
    Sounds an enjoyable 4hrs that one Charante!
  • Options
    Sheer misery and of course you can't say anything as it just sounds like sour grapes
  • Options
    Expats who move to foreign countries like for arguments sake Portugal and moan about the natives #racists #xylophones #offended

; )
  • Options

brogib said:

Expats who move to foreign countries like for arguments sake Portugal and moan about the natives #racists #xylophones #offended

; )

It's them glockenspiels that piss me off :wink:
    Glockenspiel = best word on the planet (and not just coz it contains the word Glock either)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Expats in Torrevieja supermarkets in Union Jack shorts and scratching their balls before handling foodstuffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    purdis said:

Expats in Torrevieja supermarkets in Union Jack shorts and scratching their balls before handling foodstuffs

That's how they make the seafood smell that bad
  • Options
    brogib said:

purdis said:

That's how they make the seafood smell that bad
    What a lovely thought! Thank you
  • Options
    Pmsl
  • Options
    Saturday traffic. Bromley to new Eltham is gonna be 40 minutes
  • Options

When your wife is asleep on the sofa, for most of the evening and wakes up at bed time.
    She then insists, that she has to start reading her book in bed, at gone midnight and has a go at me for complaining.

This is a common and delicate problem. Try snuggling up close to her, breathing on the back of her neck and romantically and gently letting her outer thigh know you are interested. She'll be off to sleep before you can say "fancy a nibble?" Always worked for me....
  • Options

This is a common and delicate problem. Try snuggling up close to her, breathing on the back of her neck and romantically and gently letting her outer thigh know you are interested. She'll be off to sleep before you can say "fancy a nibble gobble?" Always worked for me....
  • Options
    When the handball setting is turned off before an actual championship game rather than just on FIFA so the referee doesn't give any handballs during the whole bloody game
  • Options
    Alpha males
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Alpha males

What about me?

; )
  • Options
    brogib said:

McBobbin said:

Alpha males

What about me?

; )
    You're cool bro... Its the alpha males who are blissfully anaware of how ridiculous they are who annoy me ;)