Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cafctom said:

cafctom said:

People who use Football forums to have extensive and heated discussions about politics, business, finance etc.

Seriously get a life.

Politics, business and finance are part of life though Tom...
    Maybe its just bit more of an interest for Charlton types than other fanbases then.
    Charlton Life.

A life with Charlton as a big part but still only a part. Hence other topics are discussed too.
  • edited April 2015
    Smelly food on trains
    Why the smegger in front of me thought cheese and onion crisps were acceptable defeats me. Spilt half of them as well
  • McBobbin said:

Smelly food on trains
    Why the smegger in front of me thought cheese and onion crisps were acceptable defeats me. Spilt half of them as well

Bananas are the worst.
  • LenGlover said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

People who use Football forums to have extensive and heated discussions about politics, business, finance etc.

Seriously get a life.

Politics, business and finance are part of life though Tom...
    Maybe its just bit more of an interest for Charlton types than other fanbases then.
    Charlton Life.

A life with Charlton as a big part but still only a part. Hence other topics are discussed too.
    The only problem with politics threads is that they bring out the bell end in people.

I've had plenty of healthy debate over Charlton on here but it's always been pretty fair because we all want the same thing, Charlton to do well.
  • Popping to the chippy and having to wait 10 minutes for them to cook my chips.
    I mean, I don't mind waiting for fish to be cooked fresh, but for chrissake I only wanted chips and they don't have any on the go?
    What's that all about?
  • McBobbin said:

Smelly food on trains

Bananas are the worst.
    Greasy Cornish pasties from Liverpool St Station kiosks along with stale ale!
  • These solo artists who bring out slow versions of classics, the latest one being the ruining of That's Entertainment by Whinnie Williams?
  • McBobbin said:

Smelly food on trains

Smelly food in an office environment.
    How anyone can think that it's acceptable to put a Cup-A-Puke in the office microwave is beyond me.
  • brogib said:

These solo artists who bring out slow versions of classics, the latest one being the ruining of That's Entertainment by Whinnie Williams?

This. Travis found the only way to make "hit me baby one more time" crapper.
  • People who stand still on the airport travelator things with their massive trollies meaning no one can walk along it.

These are the biggest type of arseholes in the world.

For the record, I'm not talking about people with mobility issues. I'm talking about fully fit adults. Knobs.
  • Sponsored links:

• brogib said:

These solo artists who bring out slow versions of classics, the latest one being the ruining of That's Entertainment by Whinnie Williams?

Thank you so much for bringing this up. Seems to be all the rage at the moment. Heard another ruining Guns N Roses 'Welcome to The Jungle' on some other TV ad recently as well.
  • Millwall escaping relegation
  • cafctom said:

brogib said:

Thank you so much for bringing this up. Seems to be all the rage at the moment. Heard another ruining Guns N Roses 'Welcome to The Jungle' on some other TV ad recently as well.
    God, those TV ads where they just play random images to a slowed down, piano version of a classic - it's getting ridiculous now.
  • Millwall escaping relegation

Don't worry it ain't happening
  • Football fans proclaiming "I'm not bothered about relegation.....chance to go to some new grounds etc"
    #bullshit
  • People who stand still on the airport travelator things with their massive trollies meaning no one can walk along it.

These are the biggest type of arseholes in the world.

For the record, I'm not talking about people with mobility issues. I'm talking about fully fit adults. Knobs.

If you want to walk, don't use the travelator.
  • Fools that stand in front of the only working ticket barrier, shuffle through their Mary Poppins bag for the best part of 5 minutes and subsequently complain that they've lost their ticket whilst still standing there.

Get out the fecking way!
  • Fools that stand in front of the only working ticket barrier, shuffle through their Mary Poppins bag for the best part of 5 minutes and subsequently complain that they've lost their ticket whilst still standing there.

Get out the fecking way!

These people are the second biggest type of arseholes. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• These are the same people that wait till they got to the front of the cash point queue and then get out their cards, enter their pin like Stephen Hawking playing Jenga, then check their balance, then put in another card, finally withdraw money, wait for their receipt and then slowly place their money into their purse. Takes me about 15 seconds to withdraw money.

I've recently moved to Peckham and the above is pretty much an accurate description of pretty much every cash machine experience I've had since moving here. Except the locals try about four different cards and show the same look of incredulity when each one is declined.
  • The Portuguese, who almost to a man/woman, find it impossible to use the little bar in supermarkets to separate their shopping from yours. It's almost as if it's beneath them to take the enormous effort to lift it up and place it on the conveyor belt eight inches away. Most of them then proceed to pay in the way described above by Rob.
  • cafctom said:

brogib said:

@buckshee collared the trade description for this. I think it was 'katie meluaing' a song

Annoys the shit out of me and it's been going on for too long
  • South Eastern, on a daily basis.

According to driver, the reason we have not moved an inch for ten minutes is because there is a 20mph speed restriction.

So why are we not moving at even 1mph ??
  • ValleyGary said:

These are the same people that wait till they got to the front of the cash point queue and then get out their cards, enter their pin like Stephen Hawking playing Jenga, then check their balance, then put in another card, finally withdraw money, wait for their receipt and then slowly place their money into their purse. Takes me about 15 seconds to withdraw money.

In the same vein people who go to banks and then spend the next hour relating their fucking life story to the person behind the counter whilst the queue backs up out the door! (same for the Post Office) have some consideration for others time!!!!
  • Not getting any sleep for four nights running:
    1st night - neighbours come back from holiday and are still in holiday mood. Lots of singing and shouting. Their over excitable alsation barks all night.
    2nd night - our eldest phones in the small hours. "Dad, I'm in A&E. Can you come down here please, I've got no money to get out of the hospital car park".
    3rd night - feeling shit, aching all over, going hot and cold.
    4th night - Mrs Stig has a case of Delhi belly, up and down to the toilet all night.

I'm usually a sound sleeper, but this week it's getting me down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!