Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

areas of ground that stay wet and muddy even in drought.

fell onto my arse on one such area on hampstead heath today, bloody annoying!

Going dogging out on The Heath and the best offer you get is from a bloke with a muddy arse.

Go dogging on the heath and a bloke bum slides your golden shower glory hole
  • Options
    When my Mrs looses our last UK three pin plug adapter and I have to sacrifice me Xbox french plug so she can dry her hair. Ffs grrrr
  • Options

People scrambling around Hampstead Heath :smile:
  • Options
    #Lads
  • Options
    Riviera said:

people who walk their dogs round the streets without a lead

This.
    Apart from anything else it's illegal.
    Is it illegal? Please point me in the direction of the relevant Act of Parliament, thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People that put the word 'super' in front of other words..... 'oh thats super cool'....shut up.
  • Options

People that put the word 'super' in front of other words..... 'oh thats super cool'....shut up.

Yeah it is super annoying when people do that
  • Options
    Big football fans, as in "he's a big fan of xxxxx". This description even gets used for people who've never seen their team play. Is nobody just a normal fan anymore?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rina said:

americans spelling laser as lazer. it's an acronym ffs, you can't just change one of the letters

Hey buddy,

Light amplification (by) Zoom emission (of) radiation.

:wink: Stop shining that in my eye, you Mother......

• Options
    light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Riviera said:

This.
    Is it illegal? Please point me in the direction of the relevant Act of Parliament, thanks
    It's part of the Dangerous Dogs Act.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

PeterGage said:

Riviera said:

This.
    It's part of the Dangerous Dogs Act.
    100% wrong...dogs must be under control, no mention of must be on a lead.

Do dogs have to be kept on a lead on a public right of way?
    The Dogs (Protection of Livestock) Act 1953 s1(2)(c) makes it an offence for a dog to be at large (that is to say not on a lead or otherwise under close control) in a field or enclosure in which there are sheep but under close control is not defined.

It is possible for the local highway authority to make an order under Section 27 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 requiring dogs to be kept on leads on specific public rights of way, although these require approval of the police and are rarely used.
  • Options

This has been annoying me for about the last two years.

"I've been super busy", "it was super fun"... do shut up indeed!

• Options
    Curb_It said:

This has been annoying me for about the last two years.

"I've been super busy", "it was super fun"... do shut up indeed!

Super:
    It just too Twee for us Cafc fans.
    I must dash, i off to the Super Market.

• Options

Anyone over the age of 16 playing games consoles.

No way. I'll be playing FIFA until I'm 30 then i'll re-evaluate what I do with my spare time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Going dogging out on The Heath and the best offer you get is from a bloke with a muddy arse.
    well you're not entirely wide of the mark but the dogging you refer to was my own border collie%(<<
  • Options
    Dogs on leads at all times. £1000 fine. By order of Greenwich Council.
  • Options
    maximum 4 dogs per walker? What's the point of that when the walker has to keep them all on leads and clear up after them?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Riviera said:

I don't really care either way, but if you google the laws on dog on leads you find what I posted earlier.
    If you state that its in the dangerous dogs act then its bullshit.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Riviera said:

I don't really care either way, but if you google the laws on dog on leads you find what I posted earlier.
    If you state that its in the dangerous dogs act then its bullshit.
    Surely it will still be dogshit unless you are taking a bull for a walk?
  • Options
    A recent thing that has crept into the language...........you ask somebody a question and they prefix their answer with the word "so".

Very annoying.
  • Options

Anyone over the age of 16 playing games consoles.

42 and still enjoy a blast on the ol' Xbox now and again. Spent far too much time in arcades when I was a yoot and it has never fully left my system.
  • Options
    People not putting a lead on bulls that shit on foot paths