Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• brogib said:

brogib said:

Blokes in "coffee shops". Jeeesus wept

Yeah we should be in Weatherspoons at 08:30 with all the proper geezers like you eh Rob?
    Yeah coz the only establishments open at 8:30 in the morning for a drink are coffee rooms and Weatherspoons pmsl.....

No mate, I'm teetotaI but I use a cafe or (tabac en France) for me coffee on the odd occasion that I'd order one and that's probably why I've never encountered a child on their Ipad disturbing me morning read of the Telegraph.

Please tell me you don't play boardgames like connect 4 in the coffee shop? HaHa
    so you use a coffee shop then.
    Eh, who're you his back up?
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

Yeah we should be in Weatherspoons at 08:30 with all the proper geezers like you eh Rob?
    Yeah coz the only establishments open at 8:30 in the morning for a drink are coffee rooms and Weatherspoons pmsl.....

No mate, I'm teetotaI but I use a cafe or (tabac en France) for me coffee on the odd occasion that I'd order one and that's probably why I've never encountered a child on their Ipad disturbing me morning read of the Telegraph.

Please tell me you don't play boardgames like connect 4 in the coffee shop? HaHa
    French has changed a lot since I was at school. Their word for cafe was always café and a tabac was where you bought gauloises
  • rina said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

French has changed a lot since I was at school. Their word for cafe was always café and a tabac was where you bought gauloises
    Cafe - when in England
    Tabac/Bar - En France

Got it BackUp2?
  • Watching UB40 on Beeb2. They wrote some cracking songs. Why did they become a really bad covers band?
  • People who take their kid to the pub and rather than communicating with them sit them in front of a tablet or laptop with a film on with the sound up so everyone else is forced to listen to The Little Mermaid while they carry on drinking...

Pubs that allow kids.
  • Riviera said:

People who take their kid to the pub and rather than communicating with them sit them in front of a tablet or laptop with a film on with the sound up so everyone else is forced to listen to The Little Mermaid while they carry on drinking...

Pubs that allow kids.
    Anywhere that allows kids.
    Except the goat thread.
  • Stifling political correctness.

• Not stifling political correctness.
  • edited April 2015

Not stifling political correctness.

Lol. Guess there are ways and there are ways of saying things but I think, or hope, we mean the same thing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Connecting flights where you have to go through security AGAIN.
    Why cant we get back to the old days, or like Munich still does, where you go from your incoming flight to your departure flight without having to be subjected to the scanners and the probes?
    How difficult can it be?
  • Banks debiting accounts but not crediting accounts on a bank holiday Ffs!
  • Pissing me right off that rob got loads due in as payments yet the only thing happening is money going out
  • that crappy surface that they've used for large chunks of the M25 that make your car sound like it's about to fall apart
  • Getting paint in your eye.
  • paying a big chunk of tax on my pension pot .. still never mind, it'll go a long way to help reduce the national debt and/or the deficit
  • People who cook the rice separate from the other ingredients of a paella and think it's alright to enter Masterchef ffs
  • the Allianz 'Karma Chameleon ' advert.
  • Macronate said:

the Allianz 'Karma Chameleon ' advert.

It's a shocker. I can't stand it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Needs more singing lessons
  • paying a big chunk of tax on my pension pot .. still never mind, it'll go a long way to help reduce the national debt and/or the deficit

But did you pay tax on it at any point before? I dont think you can really have tax free anything if you PAYE ordinary bloke.
    If Vodaphone and others cant pay it, its down to you, me and Mr & Mrs average.
    It really annoys me that I dont get a choice or a chance to haggle, (not that I should), the amount of tax I pay but other seem to.
    Cant see things changing anytime soon.
  • "If derpy derp had scored that goal, derp would be going derp about it!"

Its such a nonsense, pointlessly-argumentative thing to say when an average player scores a good goal. It's like trying to start a fight in an empty room.
  • An office move that took place after close of business on thursday that I was required to help make happen, when one of the 2 directors just sloped off to Brighton for the day (there's only 7 of us that work here). Only for them (ze bosses) to whinge about lost productivity today because phone and internet has taken all day to install. They decided to move, not me. Comments throughout the day like 'what are you doing now' 'we need a massive month' 'can you use your mobile to call people'
  • cabbles said:

Macronate said:

the Allianz 'Karma Chameleon ' advert.

It's a shocker. I can't stand it.
    Agreed. Sets the bar at a new low. Ugh!
  • People who pronounce the word says to rhyme with haze and not hez. Johnny Ball when telling the time on Playschool used to do this and it has really annoyed me ever since.
  • edited April 2015
    Foggy morning + Grey cars + No lights on = Twats.
  • No fog+fog lights on=twats
  • When you go to an away ground and their scoreboard lists the home team as 'Owls', 'Town', or 'Rovers'. Always looks tacky to me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!