Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who have such a bad memory that even thou they have done a journey 50 times they still use their sat nav.
  • Greenie said:

People who can't fix a cigarette lighter on their car or don't download a free sat nav app for their phone. :wink:

Not on my £2 phone from Orange (as it was) and tell me how do you fix broken cigarette lighters that I have been quoted over £50 to mend
  • They are easy to fix, even easier to replace. YouTube it bro
  • ross1 said:

Greenie said:

People who can't fix a cigarette lighter on their car or don't download a free sat nav app for their phone. :wink:

Not on my £2 phone from Orange (as it was) and tell me how do you fix broken cigarette lighters that I have been quoted over £50 to mend
    Sellotape and a zippo
  • EE clogging up my phone with texts offering tickets for stuff I have absolutely no interest in. Recently I've been offered Disney on Ice, Keith Barry (I don't even know who he is - but he fact that they are touting him as from ITV, I know he must be shit), and the Barbars. They bloody well know where I am every other Saturday; all the clues are there. All they've got to do is figure it out and offer me some discounted Charlton away tickets, starting with today. Useless 6@$T^9)§
  • edited April 2015
    Misleading, alarmist statements from Cooperative bank conveniently timed to arrive around the time of the Easter Break so they cannot be taken to task for 4 or 5 days!
  • edited April 2015
    Sending texts from my iPhone 5 and continually catching the Siri button by accident.

Sending messages from iPad and accidentally calling up the emoticons which I rarely use.

Drivers sitting in the outside lane on a dual carriageway when the inside lane is clear and they are not trying to overtake anybody.
    They've changed the law to try and stop this but since they've changed it, it's actually got worse.
    The outside lane is an overtaking lane only, (as is the middle lane on a 3 lane road) ffs!
  • Anyone who changes a light bulb and puts the old one back in the new ones box and then back in the drawer that light bulbs live.

And because you have absolute faith in you're own light bulb replacement process you get the tester out and start dicking about with wires. Because the bulb should be fine, because it's brand new, so you hold it up and look and the element is shot. And there are fingerprints all over the bulb. Because it's been put back in the sodding box and back into the drawer!
  • Jog her on mate sounds a nightmare
  • Mick Russell
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't like his dog either.
  • Millwall v Charlton
  • sm said:

Don't like his dog either.

Who, Carters?
  • sm said:

Don't like his dog either.

You don't know Jack (Russell, that is)
  • People who take their kid to the pub and rather than communicating with them sit them in front of a tablet or laptop with a film on with the sound up so everyone else is forced to listen to The Little Mermaid while they carry on drinking...
  • People who take their kid to the pub and rather than communicating with them sit them in front of a tablet or laptop with a film on with the sound up so everyone else is forced to listen to The Little Mermaid while they carry on drinking...

Or coffee shops at 8:30 in the morning when you're trying to have a quiet read of the paper. Buy 'em some headphones pease!
  • The Oak Furniture Land ads
  • People who agree to sell you their house so you can let it out to your friends, then after you have flown 1500 miles to look at it, cashed in your premium bonds to pay for it, paid solicitors to start the ball rolling decide on the day before a long bank holiday weekend that they had, in fact, lied about being able to get a mortgage for the place they were moving to, and are pulling out...

I just saw this Algarve. Sorry to see that mate. That is a real choker. I hate to see stuff like this.
  • People who agree to sell you their house so you can let it out to your friends, then after you have flown 1500 miles to look at it, cashed in your premium bonds to pay for it, paid solicitors to start the ball rolling decide on the day before a long bank holiday weekend that they had, in fact, lied about being able to get a mortgage for the place they were moving to, and are pulling out...

Disgusting ...sorry to hear this mate
  • Sponsored links:

Or coffee shops at 8:30 in the morning when you're trying to have a quiet read of the paper. Buy 'em some headphones pease!
    Or parents who think it is acceptable to let their children run around the coffee shop and get in everyone's way and expect us all to think the said children are 'cute'. I've had my children thanks.Am not particularly interested in other people's children. I am there to drink coffee, read paper, work, but not to suffer annoying children and even more annoying parents.

Exactly - that's all it takes and everyone is happy.
  • brogib said:

Blokes in "coffee shops". Jeeesus wept

Unless you're in Amsterdam :cookie:
  • brogib said:

Yeah we should be in Weatherspoons at 08:30 with all the proper geezers like you eh Rob?
  • brogib said:

Yeah we should be in Weatherspoons at 08:30 with all the proper geezers like you eh Rob?
    Yeah coz the only establishments open at 8:30 in the morning for a drink are coffee rooms and Weatherspoons pmsl.....

No mate, I'm teetotaI but I use a cafe or (tabac en France) for me coffee on the odd occasion that I'd order one and that's probably why I've never encountered a child on their Ipad disturbing me morning read of the Telegraph.

Please tell me you don't play boardgames like connect 4 in the coffee shop? HaHa
  • brogib said:

brogib said:

Yeah coz the only establishments open at 8:30 in the morning for a drink are coffee rooms and Weatherspoons pmsl.....

No mate, I'm teetotaI but I use a cafe or (tabac en France) for me coffee on the odd occasion that I'd order one and that's probably why I've never encountered a child on their Ipad disturbing me morning read of the Telegraph.

Please tell me you don't play boardgames like connect 4 in the coffee shop? HaHa
    so you use a coffee shop then.
  • edited April 2015
    brogib said:

brogib said:

Don't be daft, I'm more of a Kerplunk kinda guy.
  • I prefer Hungry Hippos.
  • I prefer Hungry Hippos.

Good call.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!