Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• I've had way more problems with dogs on extendible leads than those without leads
  • People who use Football forums to have extensive and heated discussions about politics, business, finance etc.

Seriously get a life.
  • People who can't clap in time.

Knobs.
  • cafctom said:

People who use Football forums to have extensive and heated discussions about politics, business, finance etc.

Seriously get a life.

I haven't got a dog so I just have an imaginary dog - he's very clean and well trained and never craps on the pavement or irritates folk by pulling too hard on his extending lead - always walks to heel - bless him.
  • edited April 2015
    grr
  • purdis said:

cafctom said:

People who use Football forums to have extensive and heated discussions about politics, business, finance etc.

Seriously get a life.

I haven't got a dog so I just have an imaginary dog - he's very clean and well trained and never craps on the pavement or irritates folk by pulling too hard on his extending lead - always walks to heel - bless him.
    I havent got a dog so i just shit on the pavement myself
  • The issue isn't whether you shit on the pavement, the issue is whether you pick it up and disposeof your shit on the pavement responsibly or not.
  • purdis said:

cafctom said:

Seriously get a life.

Did you get him from an imaginary Battersea dogs home?
    Will you use a mime artist to shoot him when his time comes? If he does it in a forest will anyone hear?

Horses in the countryside who crap on the racing line.

The new Japanese craze to put mini toilets in all lifts in case of an earthquake, thus making the tiny cubicle even smaller. Just hang up a couple of plastic bags for goodness sake.
  • This thread has gone to the dogs
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

The issue isn't whether you shit on the pavement, the issue is whether you pick it up and disposeof your shit on the pavement responsibly or not.

Wise words, indeed!

A woman just got fined £504 for stubbing her cigarette out on the pavement so what's the fine for a human do-do?
  • purdis said:

cafctom said:

Seriously get a life.

Did you get him from an imaginary Battersea dogs home?
    Will you use a mime artist to shoot him when his time comes? If he does it in a forest will anyone hear?
    I won't shoot him coz he has a fear of guns and he"ll leg it when he sees it and then I start spraying bullets willy-nilly coz I can't find him and then I leave a right mess and the Mrs goes off on one.

One thing about him, he leaves solid, sausage size poos which are scooper friendly - a real Brucey Bonus!
  • cafctom said:

Seriously get a life.

Politics, business and finance are part of life though Tom...
  • Elections.
    6 weeks of hot air from our leaders. If they can take a month or more off from their day jobs and the country still jogs on do we really need them?
    Not one of them can organise getting my pavement outside my house repaired so why do they think that they can tackle larger projects like running the economy of the one of the richest countries in the world?

Erections.
    Especially in Japan.
  • Elections.
    6 weeks of hot air from our leaders. If they can take a month or more off from their day jobs and the country still jogs on do we really need them?
    Not one of them can organise getting my pavement outside my house repaired so why do they think that they can tackle larger projects like running the economy of the one of the richest countries in the world?

Erections.
    Especially in Japan.
    Big in Japan?
  • Big wherever I go, thanks for asking!
  • policemen who don't pick up their horse shit.

not sure if you're referring to last Tuesday but there was horse shit everywhere along Floyd Road and a lot of it wasn't solid if you know what i mean. god knows what they're feeding them.

but you're right, why isn't there a designated copper armed with a hose pipe and some sort of shit remover implement clearing up afterwards? bloody H & S hazard.

• Incorrect use of the word 'cringe'.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    People who leave their "rubbish" in supermarket shopping trolleys, so you have to bin it for them. You lazy f*****s.
  • @NomadicAddick not having his railcard when you're about to get on the train to Bolton so having to run around for 40 minutes and lose £35 to get it sorted
  • People who don't do their weekly shopping on line.
  • @NomadicAddick not having his railcard when you're about to get on the train to Bolton so having to run around for 40 minutes and lose £35 to get it sorted

You think being Nomadic he would be well prepared for travelling? :wink:
  • People who take my trolley with my meagre shopping in whilst I'm looking for yellow label bargains, treat it like trash then 'neatly' pack it away so I need 5 one pound coins to get it back once I've found it.
    Bastards the lot of em.
  • Nomads.
    Get a home ffs.
  • Gonads.
    Grow a pair ffs.
  • cafctom said:

Seriously get a life.

Politics, business and finance are part of life though Tom...
    Maybe its just bit more of an interest for Charlton types than other fanbases then.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!