Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Murray mound or Henman Hill - carpet bomb it and the twats that sit on it. :)
  • Oh and birds dropping their waste on the windshield
  • When my dog farts! my nose is decaying!
  • Bloody motorway gantry signs last week coming down the M6 it was flashing "Oncoming vehicle 20mph" drove for 15 miles at a crawl with no sight of any such vehicle, absolute waste of time. They create traffic jams not stop them. In my Britain they would all be disconnected.
  • edited June 2012
    People who whistle

Working in an office full of women who do nothing but talk about each other behind their backs and in general talk rubbish (i.e. bags and shoes)

People who let their kids scream the house down in public places (they seem to be oblivious to it)

People who don’t shut the f…. up

People who dress and accessorise their dogs/cats

People who speak like they are asking a question (like how the yanks speak)

People who sneeze really loudly

Dubstep

People who continually make excuses for things they have done wrong

People who make a big deal out of the smallest of things

The price of beer in pubs

Arrogant smug people (but that goes without saying)

The whos better out of messi and Ronaldo debate

People who are continuously late for the bus (just wake up five mins earlier – not hard)

Women who just meander around supermarkets (whilst resting their elbows on the trolley).

People who drive up my arse

The sound of motorbikes

People who are tight with their money

People who are too lazy to work

People who go on day trips yet moan all day when they go on it

Those beige coloured jeans every one seems to be wearing

People who keep asking question after question after question at work

‘team build’ days at work

Adam Sandler

And my personal favourite………people who don’t say thanks after leaving the door open for them

Wow actually feels good to get this all off my chest
  • People who don’t shut the f…. up

Thats the best one
  • Mark Lawrenson
  • "I've heard something but I can't tell you"
  • edited June 2012
    "Chillaxing" If ever a word gets me wound up its this one
  • edited June 2012
    People who feel the need to name their house.

Snobs the lot of 'em.

And while I'm on the subject. Snobs in general.
    I know this was an old comment, just wanted to confess :)

My childhood home and the home I'm currently living in is named "Sejr". My family and I moved in several years ago. The house is nearly a hundred years old (there's a plaque on the side that says 1914). Several houses in my neighborhood have names like "Helga" and "Vesterled", most of them are VERY old.

I'm not a fan of people naming their houses either, but if I see a very old house with a name, I think it's kind of nice (gives it personality and makes it stand out).

I had the same feeling as you, when I passed a very big, newly renovated house, which suddenly was dubbed "Vita" from one day to the next - it just somehow annoyed me.

And by the way "Sejr" means Victory - here's hoping for some good luck in the future ;)
    Nothing wrong with preserving historical heritage.

If an old house has a name keep it.

I've never named a house myself and doubt that I ever will but what's wrong in principle with stamping a bit of your own individuality or personality on your home in a free society?
  • Sponsored links:

• Those cold meat (ham, corned beef etc.) sealed packets that when you try to peel the top back the little unstuck corner bit tears off.
  • The disappointment of opening an ice-cream to find that the chocolate shell is partly smashed and refrozen, leaving you with a malformed, ice crystal-ly treat
  • Neighbours children, two girls aged 2 and 4, have screaming tantrums that include slamming doors and draws. Worse on a Sunday morning at 07.30 !!
    Harley bloody Davidsons and the pretend I'm an American Hells Angel brigade.
    Buying a packet of Rennie's and being asked if I'm familiar with this medicine? Can you O.D. on Rennie's?
  • People who piss in the swimming pool
  • People who piss in the swimming pool
    This, especially when they are standing on the edge
  • edited June 2012
    People who feel the need to name their house.

Snobs the lot of 'em.

And while I'm on the subject. Snobs in general.
    I know this was an old comment, just wanted to confess :)

My childhood home and the home I'm currently living in is named "Sejr". My family and I moved in several years ago. The house is nearly a hundred years old (there's a plaque on the side that says 1914). Several houses in my neighborhood have names like "Helga" and "Vesterled", most of them are VERY old.

I'm not a fan of people naming their houses either, but if I see a very old house with a name, I think it's kind of nice (gives it personality and makes it stand out).

I had the same feeling as you, when I passed a very big, newly renovated house, which suddenly was dubbed "Vita" from one day to the next - it just somehow annoyed me.

And by the way "Sejr" means Victory - here's hoping for some good luck in the future ;)
    Nothing wrong with preserving historical heritage.

If an old house has a name keep it.

I've never named a house myself and doubt that I ever will but what's wrong in principle with stamping a bit of your own individuality or personality on your home in a free society?
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that, I like the idea of giving your home personality, by putting your own touch to it.

Having thought about it for a few minutes - in retrospect I don't have anything against people naming their houses, but somehow the example I came with still annoyed me. I think it was a combination of the name (personal taste) and the way it looked on the house (also personal taste) as well as the situation - maybe I thought it was a bit odd that a house I've been cycling by for years, was named something from one day to the next. It's people's own decision, I like the idea more than I dislike it, I'm sure about that. In hindsight, saying that "I'm not a fan of people naming their houses" is not the way I feel about the subject in general.
  • Any TV series about the 'life' of the likes of Peter Andre/Katie Price/Kerry F**king Katona.

Normally found on ITV2.

• women who read those celebrity magazines and must think 'if all i eat all day is a cereal bar, a carott, an apple and two mouthfulls of dinner in the evening, i can have a body like these celebrities'.
  • edited June 2012
    Female cyclists who don't wear lycra and should
    Female cyclists who wear lycra and shouldn't
  • Parents who don't wear cycle helmets but tell their kids to wear them when they're all out on their bikes.
  • Sponsored links:

• learner drivers-get off the road.

• learner drivers-get off the road.

Yeah, learn on the pavement you idiots!
  • Louie Spence.
  • Cyclists who wear lime green lycra shorts.....it's put me off Brusselles Sprouts for life!!
  • Cyclists who ride along in clearly marked pedestrianised areas and no cycling pathways and promenades with their children. What sort of message are you sending your kids - you don't get to chose which rules apply to you!

I could do a whole thread alone on the anoying things cyclists do....and motorists also before the lycra louts start bleating :-P
  • confused tourists on boris bikes
    boris bikes
    boris
    bikes
    tourists
  • Cyclists who wear lime green lycra shorts.....it's put me off Brusselles Sprouts for life!!
    Ahem! You mean like the Liquigas colour?
    That is a great kit, looks so good in the team time trial

Liquigas....WTF is that......I guess it's a flash 'demorange of glitterati' way of saying lime green???
    I've never heard of liquigas sprouts!

• Liquigas is a team in the Tour de France that wear a lime green kit.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!