Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The Weather
  • Locals interviewed by the media after an incident (murder etc) where they 'can't believe it' are 'in total shock'. Know the family and state 'they really feel for them'. If any of that were true they wouldn't be bending over backwards to get on tv!
  • Pre-season friendlies - a necessity for the players obviously but going to watch one? Never ever seen the point of that.
  • Tennis but in particular tennis commentators, every point seems to be "unbelievable" or "incredible"
  • "Chillaxing" If ever a word gets me wound up its this one
    Yea, people who take two words and think they've made a cool new word with them.

Fucktards the lot of 'em!
    was watching Geordie Shore last night and "flanter" was used more than once-flirty/banter.

definitely think it should be used on here.
  • Pre-season friendlies - a necessity for the players obviously but going to watch one? Never ever seen the point of that.
    Glory Boy!
  • When people post about signing Messi/Ronaldo/RVP etc
  • And why is Mo Farah not British?
    Presumably because he was born in Somalia, and lived their until he was 8, however his Dad is English originating from Hounslow. His parents met after his father went on holiday to Somalia.

Charles Gmelin was born in India, McDonald Bailey in Trinidad, and current England cricket captain Andrew Strauss was born in South Africa ...
    Presumably because he was born in Somalia, and lived their until he was 8, however his Dad is English originating from Hounslow. His parents met after his father went on holiday to Somalia.
    Charles Gmelin was born in India, McDonald Bailey in Trinidad, and current England cricket captain Andrew Strauss was born in South Africa ...
    But lets not let facts get in the way of a rant.
    As the Duke of Wellington said, upon being called Irish as he was born there 'and if I were born in a stable, would that make me a horse?'

• Climate change "experts" adjust their argument to suit the weather a few years ago it was "Global warming" and the South of England was to have the same climate as Bordeaux hasbn't stopped f*****g raining since so now they have another set of so called facts to fit their silly arguments. Go away!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
    My own stupidity in persisting with gift aiding charity donations.

Even though I opt in/out of junk mail I still end up getting it after gift aiding!

If charities can afford to send junk mail (when specifically not wanted) then they don't need my money!
  • edited July 2012
    Climate change "experts" adjust their argument to suit the weather a few years ago it was "Global warming" and the South of England was to have the same climate as Bordeaux hasbn't stopped f*****g raining since so now they have another set of so called facts to fit their silly arguments. Go away!
    People who cant tell the difference between a lazy journo's deadline-day sensationalist piece based on pure ignorance and a real climate change expert.

Facts on air temperature (rising) sea temperature (up 0.7C in 30 years) and rainfall (extreme events rising as has been predicted since the late 1980's), more here http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Environmentandgreenerliving/Thewiderenvironment/Climatechange/DG_072929

That makes him English ergo British in my book
  • Peter Andre the man is so fake and pathetic its untrue
  • Peter Andre the man is so fake and pathetic its untrue
    this needed to be said
  • People who come into the bogs at work when all the doors are locked - but insist on pushing them all anyway. I would rather finish my sh1t in peace thank you. What will shoving the door achieve exactly?
  • People who come into the bogs at work when all the doors are locked - but insist on pushing them all anyway. I would rather finish my sh1t in peace thank you. What will shoving the door achieve exactly?
    They may just be looking for the glory hole
  • people who remain completely still and hold their breath, hoping i'll go away when i push on the doors of the toilets at work.
  • people who remain completely still and hold their breath, hoping i'll go away when i push on the doors of the toilets at work.
    CTM (chuckled to myself)
  • toilets with no glory holes
  • Sponsored links:

• Climate change "experts" adjust their argument to suit the weather a few years ago it was "Global warming" and the South of England was to have the same climate as Bordeaux hasbn't stopped f*****g raining since so now they have another set of so called facts to fit their silly arguments. Go away!
    People who cant tell the difference between a lazy journo's deadline-day sensationalist piece based on pure ignorance and a real climate change expert.

Facts on air temperature (rising) sea temperature (up 0.7C in 30 years) and rainfall (extreme events rising as has been predicted since the late 1980's), more here http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Environmentandgreenerliving/Thewiderenvironment/Climatechange/DG_072929

Muggards like this.

• Not knowing whar a muggard is .
  • Using classic songs in adverts.
  • I_Saw_Semedo_Score said:

A-R-T-H-U-R said:

» People who cant tell the difference between a lazy journo's deadline-day sensationalist piece based on pure ignorance and a real climate change expert.

Muggards like this.

Don't know what a muggard is but A-R-T-H-U-R rather proved my point for me
  • The Mother in law.

Believes people who swear have very small vocabularies (because she heard someone else say it once) and that it is the height of rudeness.

Well I'll tell you what's 'kin rude love. Turning up to everything at least an hour late. You self centred 'nt.
  • The big fella who does the 'Cowboy Builders' prog on BBC. Every day he says 'You know who you are and now we know who you are' but as he never says their name or their company's name we bloody well don't know who they are and we might have booked 'em to sort the roof leak out tomorrow.
  • people who hang
  • about threads
  • like a bad smell
  • just so
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!