Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• people who say "brought" instead of "bought", as in " I brought my house for......"

drivers who don't indicate

petrol garagres that advertise unleaded petrrol at a very competitive price, nut when you drive in & go to fill up all the unleaded pumps are "out of order" and all there is super-unleaded..............cheating bar****ds

motorway service stations that "shut" at 10pm and all there is open is 1 cruddy shop or just the toilets & the petrol pumps......this is the 21st century and the services should be open 24/7 (or at least until the erly hours !)

people who say ERLY rather than EARLY

• People kissing their teeth.

Don't think anything annoys me more
  • Flying Ants. I hate them. Every year i dread this day. There’s f*cking millions of the bastards stopping me from going outside.
    I’m trapped.
  • edited August 2012

Flying Ants. I hate them. Every year i dread this day. There’s f*cking millions of the bastards stopping me from going outside.
    I’m trapped.

Kermorg....ants!

• Flying Ants. I hate them. Every year i dread this day. There’s f*cking millions of the bastards stopping me from going outside.
    I’m trapped.

Just popped out and there are thousands outside my house too. Don't stop me leaving the house though, they're just ants!

• For inability to read an address, Royal Mail GRRR!
  • Wilma said:

Flying Ants. I hate them. Every year i dread this day. There’s f*cking millions of the bastards stopping me from going outside.
    I’m trapped.

Just popped out and there are thousands outside my house too. Don't stop me leaving the house though, they're just ants!

yeah but they get in your hair, fly in to your face.
    alright, i'm not really trapped but its just annoying.
  • Found a load in the house the other day behind the freezer, lots looked like they were taking flying lessons ready for the big day.
  • Just been out to get the washing in and trod on a few flying ants too lazy to use their new wings - just for you Karim!
  • edited August 2012
    People who pronounce Davies Davis
    People who assume Davis is spelt Davies
    People who spell Davis Davies even when you spell it out to them

Can you guess what my surname might be? :)
  • Sponsored links:

• The Moose
  • dabos said:

I feel your pain brother!

• dabos said:

Jones?

• Fans waving at the camera when they see themselves on the big screen. You know they've been looking at it for the last half hour and then the only thing they do is wave. It ain't going to wave back.

Even worse. When your teams losing and you still get a fan that stands there with a big smile waving frantically at the camera.
  • People that are happy. People that never seem to have a single worry in the world.

Annoys me that I'm not one of them.

What is their secret ?
  • People that are happy. People that never seem to have a single worry in the world.

What is their secret ?

They are usually stupid. (Am I allowed to say that ? Awaits flack from the happy people).
  • Great, so I got dealt a proper rough hand as I'm stupid AND miserable.

Just my luck !
  • And your a doom mongerer!
  • dabos said:

Dabos?
  • edited August 2012
    '
  • Sponsored links:

What is their secret ?

I've told you before, mate: retire! Watch beach volleyball all day (and Aerobics from Oz), probably won't make it to the final but I'll have a smile on my face!
  • My missus reminding me of the affair I had over four years ago. Ffs, I said I was sorry. Let it go.
  • People who dont understand the difference between barter and haggle.
  • People kissing their teeth.

Don't think anything annoys me more

One thing. People who smack their lips together when they eat

• re: flying ants

was at the end of my bike ride yesterday, a particularly hard section & i was gasping for air - when something big flew straight down my throat, kind of got lodged down there & could feel it wiggling around, eventually washed it down with a gulp of water but i hate to think what it was or where it had been - how long would an insect survive inside your stomach - not long I hope!
  • My missus reminding me of the affair I had over four years ago. Ffs, I said I was sorry. Let it go.
    Birds never forget a thing!
  • personalised number plates that take you 25mins to work out.
  • People that let you down so badly that you can't even be angry and are just in complete shock
  • Oakster said:

re: flying ants

was at the end of my bike ride yesterday, a particularly hard section & i was gasping for air - when something big flew straight down my throat, kind of got lodged down there & could feel it wiggling around, eventually washed it down with a gulp of water but i hate to think what it was or where it had been - how long would an insect survive inside your stomach - not long I hope!

Long enough to lay eggs and build a nest!

Jus kidding ;-)

• Oakster said:

re: flying ants

Fairly sure it'll eat its way out before too long
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!