Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Your daughter announces that she want to get married on a cruise in the sunshine with all the family present, not only going to cost me a fortune but she booked for it for departure on Monday May 27th May 2013 at 5pm. For those of you who haven't realised the significance of this date it's the day of Championship play off final at Wembley, sick or what, now got to break the news to my boy.

Play offs, you're having a laugh, we're going straight up.

• When the only language you can select in English (American.)
  • Your daughter announces that she want to get married on a cruise in the sunshine with all the family present, not only going to cost me a fortune but she booked for it for departure on Monday May 27th May 2013 at 5pm. For those of you who haven't realised the significance of this date it's the day of Championship play off final at Wembley, sick or what, now got to break the news to my boy.

Surely cost her a fortune, not you.

• Old fashion father pays for the daughters wedding, which apparently includes the cruise in her case, be fair it's has worked out roughly the same as a full church wedding with all mod cons and we get a 12 night holiday. But to sail away on play off final day is not very good, had hoped it would be switched to the Saturday but going by the web site my hopes have been dashed.
  • Is Nicholas Cage short of a few Bob? I see that he's advertising kitchen towels and calling himself "Juan Sheet".
  • How about Airbags that inflate when the driver toot's his horn at the driver in front at the traffic lights when the lights are on Amber?
  • Faces you'd like to slap? My choice 'Keith Lemon'. Discuss.
  • People who swear to much.
  • Bollocks
  • People who get on a bus who are capable of walking for 2 or 3 stops and pack it out when that stop is about 5 minutes walk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charity chuggers!
  • Having to get up at 7:30 on holiday to bag a sun lounger.

£2 to use a luggage trolley at Luton airport.

• English Summers.......
  • People believing that we are signing Heskey.
  • Charity chuggers!

You mean Charity Muggers, they are called Chuggers.
  • Not signing Heskey. ;-0)
  • Old fashion father pays for the daughters wedding, which apparently includes the cruise in her case, be fair it's has worked out roughly the same as a full church wedding with all mod cons and we get a 12 night holiday. But to sail away on play off final day is not very good, had hoped it would be switched to the Saturday but going by the web site my hopes have been dashed.

Your daughter is going to have a cruise in her case - blimey! how big is it!
  • I recently said on here that I love the Channel 4 Paralympics ad, but now there's an ad that winds me up beyond belief:
    It's the Enterprise Car Hire advert

It's not the ad itself or the concept, it's just that bit at the end where they're arguing about the word aluminium/aluminum. The English bloke justifies the pronunciation by saying "It's got a U in it." Utterly irrelevant and fecking stupid.
    Such a silly thing but this annoys me far more than it should.
  • My stupidity in continuing to waste money on National Lottery tickets.
  • International weekends - no Charlton and no MOTD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pillows with sh*t sown onto them.

Why does anyone want to wake up with the imprint of a daisy branded onto their face?
  • EastStand said:

Pillows with sh*t sown onto them.

Why does anyone want to wake up with the imprint of a daisy branded onto their face?

I would quite like that...

• People who use a pen to dial a number on the telephone.
  • MrOneLung said:

People who use a pen to dial a number on the telephone.

I use my dictaphone
  • MrOneLung said:

People who use a pen to dial a number on the telephone.

I use my dictaphone
    That would be an interesting new classification in the paralympics.....

• Anxiety . Takes over your life . Not good. Definately annoying * understatement *
  • EastStand said:

Pillows with sh*t sown onto them.

Corduroy pillows are still making headlines though.
  • Pony tails on old grey-haired geezers...
  • People in the petrol station who get out of their car, fill it up, then get back in their car to get their wallet out before paying. Why not just get your wallet out first and save us all some time?
  • People in the petrol station who have kept you waiting whilst they slowly fill their empty tank to the brim, then pay in the shop instead of at the pump, then spend 5 minutes adjusting their seat, putting their belt on and checking their mirrors before finally pulling away. Oh, and they will have done the 'wallet' thing as well, of course.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!