Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Riviera said:

People who pronounce Juventus "Jewventus" instead of "Youventus"

and may we add Jonathon Pearce pronuncing Cazorla, Cathorla and Barcelona, Bathelona. In Spain yes, here NOOOO!
  • Live Bus Apps that lie to you.....
  • Mrs AUN telling me what jobs need doing on my day off. Ffs woman, I've only just woke up!
  • Women who wear "Baby on Board" badges.

• People who pay for stuff in newsagents with their card . It's 3 quid FFS
  • People who go off with your wife, after asking them to be best man at your wedding, then, 16 years later come up to you at half time v.Birmingham, with their hand out saying "Hello Mate", expecting you to shake their hand.
  • People who go off with your wife, after asking them to be best man at your wedding, then, 16 years later come up to you at half time v.Birmingham, with their hand out saying "Hello Mate", expecting you to shake their hand.

Ouch!
  • edited February 2013
    Fat c*nts who plonk their fat arses next to me on my train from paddington to cardiff then cough, splutter and chomp their way through a pasty. Yes, i mean you if you're watching me type.
  • People that write horrible things about me when im sitting right next to them.

Pasty tastes lovely though.
  • People who "Check-in" when in posh restaurants from their Facebook, jesus wept....
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol, just seen his ticket and he'll be wedged next to me until Bristol. Considering dropping my guts to piss him off.
  • People that get on trains and then spend ages dithering back and forth pondering which way they want to go. Pick a direction you dipshits, it's not like there's going to be an armchair and a cup of tea either way, and the rest of us wouldn't mind getting out of the rain, thanks.
  • Lol, just seen his ticket and he'll be wedged next to me until Bristol. Considering dropping my guts to piss him off.

Do it. Chemical warfare.
  • arrogant football fans
    commuters that just stop in front of you
    cheap tv adverts
    cyclists
  • PL54 said:

Women who wear "Baby on Board" badges.

Cars that have Baby on Board stickers. Yeah, thanks for that. I had every intention of shunting into you but now I know that you have a little person in your vehicle I'll go and find a pensioner to rearend. Just for fun.
  • edited February 2013
    Surely "Princess on Board" is worse? So sickley.

"Mother-in-Law in Boot" makes me smile though.
  • People who can't walk in a straight line, or people who want all the pavement.

Was tapped on the shoulder by a woman in the Strand the other night, who asked me to move over as 'I was walking too slowly'. The pavement's about 20 foot wide where it happened.

• PL54 said:

Cars that have Baby on Board stickers. Yeah, thanks for that. I had every intention of shunting into you but now I know that you have a little person in your vehicle I'll go and find a pensioner to rearend. Just for fun.
    I think thats more to do with if there's a crash

• My kids this morning.
  • Was tapped on the shoulder by a woman in the Strand the other night, who asked me to move over as 'I was walking too slowly'. The pavement's about 20 foot wide where it happened.

God you're fat!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Shag said:

PL54 said:

I think thats more to do with if there's a crash

Since when did you start making sensible commnets? ;-)
  • People kicking your heels/ walking into the back of you in the crowded walkways leading down from the platforms at London Bridge because they are incapable of judging space and motion simultaneously in the manner of new born cattle.
  • People who walk slowly in the middle of the pavement when I'm dressed as a bird!
  • oh and the constant stream on facebook of "if I get 1,000,000 likes it will cure my cancer/aids/gout etc etc"
  • People who eat something whilst doing their grocery shop and then get the wrapper scanned at the till. Surely you can wait fifteen minutes til you get outside ya gluttinous twat.

And that includes diabetics.
  • Those announcements at the end of programmes that say 'if you've been affected by anything in this programme then call the special helpline..........'. At the end of EastEnders?!? Ffs how did we ever win two world wars?
  • Celebs who were in blockbuster films, had number 1 hits in five countries and wrote best selling books, filing for bankruptcy
  • Pubic hair on women.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Celebs who were in blockbuster films, had number 1 hits in five countries and wrote best selling books, filing for bankruptcy

I'd still marry her. Sure I saw her recently pictured holidaying in Barbados. Pay your Tax Bill first love!

• Rickshaws/Rickshaw riders in the West End. Words cannot describe my loathing for these total a***holes and their deathtrap piece of s**t contraptions.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!