Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Toothache. Why does one bad tooth make it feel like the side of my head is caving in?
  • Kidney stones are very annoying.
  • Women that when they hit 40, seem to need larger handbags to carry more shit and lose all spacial awareness in the process.
  • Riviera said:

Was tapped on the shoulder by a woman in the Strand the other night, who asked me to move over as 'I was walking too slowly'. The pavement's about 20 foot wide where it happened.

God you're fat!
    I'll take my mobility scooter next time.
  • edited February 2013
    joggers on the south bank. Just find a f*cking park to jog around. and don't tell me its being able to see the view when your jogging. all of you look so focused on pushing people over who get in your way to even notice there's a river over there.
  • Sky Sports suggesting Celtic would have won last night if it wasn't for the ref
  • McBobbinMember

April 2011

People who make tea in this order: milk in cup, teabag in cup, water in cup.

If you must make it in the cup, brew the tea then remove the bag, then add milk!

Or use a teapot.

I have a fantastic method, as its me that is going to drink it I make it the way I like, in the order you describe above as being wrong. Would
  • Granpa, you alright sir, you didn't finish your sentence. Think he's nodded off bless him.
  • People who only give you half a story.
  • Sponsored links:

• americans

What, all of them?
  • sorry i meant americanism

I agree, enough already dude.

• You do the math
  • edited February 2013
    People who stand at traffic lights without pressing the button.
    People with shite default mobile headphones so I hear their crap music.
    People who won't hold a door, give way or say 'thanks' when you do.
    Guilt tripping charidee adverts, whether on TV, the train or radio.
    Car drivers who don't know how to indicate properly.
    Traditional 'medicine', for example sun bear bile 'curing' baldness.
    Abuse and manipulation of any animals for profit.
    Andy Townsend.
  • Riviera said:

You do the math

I actually had a conversation with an English person the other day and they said "math" instead of "maths" - I was disgusted.
  • The trend for news papers and programmes to incorporate "your views". I'm really not interested in what Mrs Blenkinsop of Rotherham has to say on the Bank of England's latest views on the economy.
  • Davo55 said:

The trend for news papers and programmes to incorporate "your views". I'm really not interested in what Mrs Blenkinsop of Rotherham has to say on the Bank of England's latest views on the economy.

I hope you exclude Page 3 girls from that?
  • Riviera said:

Davo55 said:

The trend for news papers and programmes to incorporate "your views". I'm really not interested in what Mrs Blenkinsop of Rotherham has to say on the Bank of England's latest views on the economy.

I hope you exclude Page 3 girls from that?
    Unless Mrs Blenkinsop gets her baps out I am happy to make page 3 an exception :-)
  • Mrs Blenkinsop of Rotherham is quite knowledgeable. It's the one from Barnsley who ain't got a Scooby.
  • Sponsored links:

• bin bags..... When you are holding said bin bags in one hand and putting in contents with the other they ALWAYS fold in just as you are tipping them in.

Usually this is when sloppy/messy items are involved such as curry etc which leaves a trail down the outside of the bag (that somehow manages to brush against every pourous surface nearby) and a highly stainable dollops all over the floor.

Thats after I've spend a few minutes trying to get the fkers open once tearing them off the roll..... grrrr Really needs to be an invention that forces the little bstards open and keeps them, that way.....
  • Loud music during documentaries, sometimes it is so loud you can't hear the person narrating. Nearly every documentary these days has constant music playing, WHY?
  • People who wait on roundabouts when there is a large lorry in the lane to their right and don't move off when the lorry does because they can't see what is coming. If the lorry can move, then you can too, even though you can't see what's coming!

Such as saying "the new film with Liam Neeson out on November thirteen" . Don't you mean November the "thirteenth"?
  • edited February 2013

bin bags..... When you are holding said bin bags in one hand and putting in contents with the other they ALWAYS fold in just as you are tipping them in.

Usually this is when sloppy/messy items are involved such as curry etc which leaves a trail down the outside of the bag (that somehow manages to brush against every pourous surface nearby) and a highly stainable dollops all over the floor.

Thats after I've spend a few minutes trying to get the fkers open once tearing them off the roll..... grrrr Really needs to be an invention that forces the little bstards open and keeps them, that way.....

There is, it's called a bin. ;)
  • RedPanda said:

Andy Townsend.

People who press the button when you are basically the only car on the road and have to stop. They could have just waited till I'd passed and jaywalked.

I also hate cars that stop to let you cross when there are no other cars behind them. Just go and I'll cross when you're gone.
  • RedPanda said:

Andy Townsend.

People who press the button when you are basically the only car on the road and have to stop. They could have just waited till I'd passed and jaywalked.

I also hate cars that stop to let you cross when there are no other cars behind them. Just go and I'll cross when you're gone.
    Or when you're driving and the car in front stops to let someone across when they're not on a crossing.
  • bin bags..... When you are holding said bin bags in one hand and putting in contents with the other they ALWAYS fold in just as you are tipping them in.

I know , if only they did eh

http://mammothcleaningsupplies.co.uk/refuse-bins-sacks/dustbins/hill-brush-bin-bag-hoop-p1490.htm
  • buckshee said:

RedPanda said:

Andy Townsend.

Or when you're driving and the car in front stops to let someone across when they're not on a crossing.
    Aghhhh! Drives me mad. It is basically driving without due care and attention. The art of safe driving is to never force another road user to change their speed or direction by your actions.
  • Vinnie V. said:

People who use a handkerchief. Why would you want to carry snot around in your pocket?

u use tissues then throw them away.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!