Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• PL54 said:

The McDonalds advert where the kid is forced to get on with his mum's new shag.

Agree, the guy looks like a right soap dodging loser.
  • Alright
  • People that go mad over free stuff, like bottles of evian or yoghurt, given out at train stations. Tramps game.
  • PL54 said:

The McDonalds advert where the kid is forced to get on with his mum's new shag.

Agree, the guy looks like a right soap dodging loser.
    Quite interesting though that McDonalds acknowledge in the advert that people don't like gherkins in their burgers.

Why put them in then???

(I do btw)
  • When it rains for the first time in a while and it's only then that you realise you have a hole in the bottom of your shoe....
  • As someone who travels a lot for work.......airports everything about it from check in, to security and waiting around just to be told that your flight is cancelled so that they can then fly you to a completely different airport and then leave you stranded.
  • I may have mentioned this in the preceding 25 pages of anoying things, I can't remember, but if not I'm throwing in "longstanding" Big Issue sellers. Like the bloke at the top of my road who has had that pitch for at least 8 years now (honestly).

It's a short term scheme to help you back on your feet not a flipping career choice...
  • I may have mentioned this in the preceding 25 pages of anoying things, I can't remember, but if not I'm throwing in "longstanding" Big Issue sellers. Like the bloke at the top of my road who has had that pitch for at least 8 years now (honestly).

It's a short term scheme to help you back on your feet not a flipping career choice...

I honestly heard one say to someone recently that he retires next year......

Walk through Covent Garden and theres at least 6 of them 30 yards apart. Like people are gonna change there mind within 10 seconds of ignoring the last one.

My wife said the same thing yesterday...
  • Sponsored links:

• People who insist on hogging the middle lane of a motorway at 60mph.
  • People who insist on hogging the middle lane of a motorway at 60mph.

People who slam on the breaks at speed cameras although not speeding!
  • Half term. Stop clogging the streets of London up, go home.
  • Riviera said:

People who insist on hogging the middle lane of a motorway at 60mph.

Or the morons who have no idea what the national speed limit is, there is a speed camera just past brands hatch on the A20 in the national speed limit I've lost count of the amount of times I'm following someone at 55-60mph they see the camera and slow to just under 40?? That said it is a laugh overtaking them as we go past the camera!
  • The Black Prince to Falconwood stretch and vice/versa is a joke! Constant red light show like Blackpool Illuminations!
  • People moaning about cyclists.

Cyclists moaning about people.

• All the coughers, splutterers, sneezers, sniffers and worse of all snorters that we have to suffer on public transport.....
  • People who call Stephen Hawking, "Stephen Hawkins".
  • People with rucksacks on the train saying 'Can you move down' Take the fucking rucksack off and put it in the rack.

• Riviera said:

All the coughers, splutterers, sneezers, sniffers and worse of all snorters that we have to suffer on public transport.....

100% agree. And there seem to be more and more of them. Being paranoid, I thought it was just me that they sit near to, but obviously not. Absolutely vile.

• Sponsored links:

• Lewisham Council.
  • 'blokes' that take photos of themselves in the mirror.

Anyone who does - just turn the camera round!
  • Greenie said:

Riviera said:

People who insist on hogging the middle lane of a motorway at 60mph.

Or the morons who have no idea what the national speed limit is, there is a speed camera just past brands hatch on the A20 in the national speed limit I've lost count of the amount of times I'm following someone at 55-60mph they see the camera and slow to just under 40?? That said it is a laugh overtaking them as we go past the camera!
    I seem to get caught by some idiot doing that everytime I come down that road! There seems to be a lot of people that don't know the limit.
  • Bad journalism:

Manchester United could be set to make a move for Leicester City striker Jeffrey Schlupp after the powerful 20-year-old made a surprise appearance for Sir Alex Ferguson's reserves.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Yeah, who'd have thought a player on loan to a club might play for their reserves?
  • People who indicate too early when leaving roundabouts. This is usually followed by dirty looks and expletives from them as you almost pull out in front of them.
  • Indicating at roundabouts? I thought that was illegal?
  • People who can't keep track of football game scores, of games they're PLAYING in. I keep noticing this with my Sunday 5aside. Always the same people constantly asking "what's the score?". What? How can you not know?!
  • Can I put forward James Corden again?
  • People who refer to sideburns as sideboards.

Keep ya sideboards on!

; )
  • edited February 2013
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!