Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• JiMMy 85 said:

1. Smokers standing in doorways to smoke or smoke immediately after getting off the train. Defeats the frikkin purpose of banning the act, you just get us on the way in/out instead.

C. I second the 'middle lane hoggers' post. If anyone reading this thinks the middle lane is for cruising, hear this: you're an idiot.

D. People walking really close behind me when it's completely unnecessary.

G. People in Supermarkets who decide to go for what you are looking at, because they have subconsciously been attracted to it by your own interest. It's a weird psychological thing, but it's true. And annoying.

People who struggle with a numbering system. 1, C, D, G ffs :-)
  • JiMMy 85 said:

G. People in Supermarkets who decide to go for what you are looking at, because they have subconsciously been attracted to it by your own interest. It's a weird psychological thing, but it's true. And annoying.

Happens to me so often. F ing annoying. Glad that it's not just me, as I was getting paranoid!

• JiMMy 85 said:

...People in Supermarkets who decide to go for what you are looking at, because they have subconsciously been attracted to it by your own interest. It's a weird psychological thing, but it's true. And annoying.

The exact opposite scenario to this. People who get to the shelf I want, dither about what they want and are completely oblivious to the fact that I'm standing behind them waiting.
  • People that dig out smokers who are not breaking the law.

Well said that man.

Yay !

• True story, I was driving on the freeway here in Oz in the middle lane on a Friday night, it was a three lane road.

I am steaming down the middle lane but gaining way faster than I should on the car in front and have cars on my left and right so can't easily change lanes.

I start hitting the anchors sharpish, very sharpish actually and screech down to about 20kmh to find a FUCKING TRACTOR in the middle lane of a 110kmh freeway tootling along without a care in the world.

True to form no Old Bill to be seen anywhere and on the way home I got done for speeding!
  • Some tosspot stealing our wheelie bin.

Lowlife!
  • People who push to be near the door of the tube so they can be first off, rush off it in a hurry, and then stand on the escalator instead of walking up it.

Either you're in a rush or you're not.
  • People who phone up and ask for a moment of your time to asnswer "a few questions" and 15 mins later you lose the will
  • Sponsored links:

Lowlife!

That's wheelie not nice
  • People who push to be near the door of the tube so they can be first off, rush off it in a hurry, and then stand on the escalator instead of walking up it.

Either you're in a rush or you're not.

...and those who stand up at Hither Green and block the doorway, to be first off at New Eltham. Same people I reckon.
  • edited March 2013

Some tosspot stealing our wheelie bin.

Lowlife!

That's wheelie not nice
    I know, I've wheelie bin quite annoyed about it this morning!!

Lowlife!

Whats it look like mate I'll keep an eye out

Lowlife!

Paint your house number on your next one.

Admittedly this will be no help if someone at the same number house in another street wants to take it, but it's a start.
  • Or move to a really long road and live at the top so your house number is 873 or something. That will cut down the number of people who'd be bothered nicking your bin.....

Lowlife!

Admittedly this will be no help if someone at the same number house in another street wants to take it, but it's a start.
    Yeah was going ti with this one but hadn't had a chance yet.

And cheers Shag! I suspect it'll look exactly the same as someone else's on my street, except for the new number they will have painted on!!
  • Riviera said:

Or move to a really long road and live at the top so your house number is 873 or something. That will cut down the number of people who'd be bothered nicking your bin.....

Sorry, that idea is flawed. If he lives at the at the top of a long road, some scroat is likely to push it down the hill and he'll be back to square one.

He needs to move to the bottom of the hill and keep something heavy in it.
  • Something heavy like the dead body of a wheelie bin thief?
  • iaitch said:

Something heavy like the dead body of a wheelie bin thief?

Yep, that's it, or your next door neighbours cats.

• Sponsored links:

• edited March 2013
    I've written a stern letter to shove through all the neighbour's letterboxes.

Yeah, that's right, a stern letter. Hardcore, eh? That'll show them. Grrrr.

Ended it by saying I'm going to have a lot of dirty nappies soon, and if they'd rather I find somewhere else to put them, keep the bin....
  • iaitch said:

Something heavy like the dead body of a wheelie bin thief?

This cheered me up!!
  • edited March 2013
    SKY BROADBAND, Halifax B.S. Lewisham Council, BT, T-Mobile (sorry, "E.E."), & my sister.
  • When the relative/friend of the person doing the deal or no deal gets the hump with the people opening the boxes . Fck off , aint your game is it
  • And it's completely random.

Lowlife!

Remember to use emulsion paint so it runs in the rain.

• And it's completely random.

It's people randomly picking numbers but they all reckon they're doing some genius strategy. I'd just go clockwise,no hugging or talking to the other people. Could have it done in 10 minutes
  • driving along on a dual carriageway when the car infront randomly slows down, so you indicate to overtake but before you can pull out the car behind you has also pulled out & started to overtake you - drives me mad
  • Sticky price tags on merchandise that leave that faaaackin residue on the item when you try and peal it off!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!